Girlfriends sister, and then her revenge MF/F, FFFF/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girlfriends sister, and then her revenge MF/F, FFFF/F

Post by Smiley »

I’m no story writer but this is an experience far too good to not share. So consider this an account of events rather than a richly detailed story full of dialogue.

When I was 18 I had a longish term girlfriend. Cute little emo girl, long blonde hair. Just my type at the time. I got on well with the family and was there all the time. One afternoon we were hanging out in her room, the house was empty until her sister got back from work experience. The sister was a cutie herself, at 16 you could already tell she was going to grow into a 10/10 and unlike her blonde older sister, she had an amazing head of red hair with the pale skin and freckled face to go with it. And that day, after work experience in an office she was wearing a tight white blouse, short black skirt and flesh coloured tights. No shoes, which is better than shoes but barefoot will always be my preference.

So the younger sister joins us in the bedroom and we have a bit of the usual back and forth banter. Harmless stuff and I can’t remember what lead to it but before long I was behind her, hand over her mouth with my girlfriend in front with a roll of parcel tape in her hand. You know parcel tape, the brown stuff that isn’t as near as sticky as duct tape but it doesn’t tear. Strong and not strong at the same time. There was nothing malicious about this, we’d both had her very lightly tied up before and other times she’d been pinned down and tickled. The normal harmless stuff.

This time was the furthest time it had gone though, and at the time I thought I was the only person with an interest in bondage. My girlfriend would never take any hints about me wanting to tie her up and the sister had always put up enough resistance that I believed that while she wasn’t dead against being trussed up, she’d rather not. Well this day the bondage was simple but still the furthest we’d gone with her. She put up barely any resistance save for the grumbling into my hand while my girlfriend gave her a good 10 or so wraps of tape around the ankles and same for her thighs. Unluckily for me her wrists got enough wraps to make it inescapable but they were tied in front instead of her back. However under my advice her wrists were pinned to her belly with wraps around her forearm and upper arm. The girl was truly helpless despite her wriggling and I was loving every minute. My girlfriend was pleased with her work too, but I guessed for different reasons.

We laid her down on the floor and even after 20 minutes of wriggling, struggling and grunting she was no closer to getting free. The thing with parcel tape is that it doesn’t tear, it just gets tighter. So when she asked to get free I thought that was the end of it. But no, it was my lucky day. My girlfriend got up and gave her probably another 10 wraps of tape over her mouth. And these were proper wraps all the way around her head. Her sister put up enough of a fight that it turned into more of a “taped cleave gag” which didn’t keep her at all quiet but it made for a wonderful sight and some cute gag talk. Me and the girlfriend left her alone (stupid and dangerous I know, what can I say - inexperience) in the bedroom and went downstairs for food.

We had a good laugh at her misfortune, and planned to tickle her a bit if she hadn’t got free. Which is exactly what happened after we returned 30 minutes later. If anything she had made her bondage worse with her struggling and by the time we returned she had just given up, laying there helplessly waiting for whatever was next. 5 minutes of tickling, thrashing and crying followed before we finally released her and that was that. The younger sister was clearly embarrassed and acting like we’d crossed a line which a can’t really deny. I thought that was probably the last ever time something like that would happen with her but actually there’s one more story with these two that I will be updating with very soon.

Sorry this doesn’t compare with the well written stories on here, as I said I’m no writer but really wanted to get these accounts shared!
Last edited by Smiley 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

No need to apologize - this is a fun story and a well detailed experience, thank you for sharing!
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

rash357 wrote: 4 years ago No need to apologize - this is a fun story and a well detailed experience, thank you for sharing!
Thank you kindly :)
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I concur. Nicely told so far.
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Macher wrote: 4 years ago I concur. Nicely told so far.
Thank you, plenty of encouragement to get the next other part up quickly
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

So the other part to this story. How I got an eyeful of bondage better than any image or video I’ve seen on the Internet. It was 3 or 4 weeks after after the occurrence I’ve just posted happened. Nothing had been said about it excluding a couple of throwaway comments, teasing in the sisters direction mostly. Certainly no promises of revenge.

It was a Friday evening and my girlfriends parents were having a weekend away. Younger sister was having a few friend over but there was strict instruction for it to not become a house party. My girlfriend was supposed to make sure they all stayed in line and we had agreed for me to come over and spend some time together. We’d been chatting throughout the day but by mid afternoon time she’d stopped replying to my messages and wouldn’t answer my calls. Out of character for her but I wasn’t too concerned and just showed up at the time we’d previously agreed. Before I even got to the front door I could tell it was party time. Loud music, lots of different voices, you know what what a party is.

I made my way through the house to find someone I knew and came across the sister with a group of friends who immediately started giggling at me. I’ll skip the dialogue, I scolded the sister for having the party in a jokey/flirty way and told her there’s no way my girlfriend would have allowed this. She told me I was right and that I’ll find her chilling in her (the younger sister’s) bedroom before handing me the key. You all know where this is going but I was completely blindsided, it’s not unusual to lock up rooms during a house party. I did of course think it was weird that she wasn’t in her own room but didn’t think about it too much. To be fair the sister had the only pc in the house so maybe that was my reasoning for not being suspicious at the time.

I went upstairs, unlocked the door and went in. No sign of my girlfriend but the door to the walk-in wardrobe was open. Assuming she was in there I slowly crept in with the intention of making her jump. She’d never have heard me as the music was loud enough to flood the whole house. When I finally got into the wardrobe room I was hit with an image I’ll never forget to this day. Ever. It’s etched into my memory and recalled at least once a day. There was my girlfriend sat in the dark on a hard backed chair, facing me.

The bondage i’d described in the last post was child’s play compared to this. Using an assortment of silky scarves, a skipping rope, regular rope and clothesline she had been restrained well and truly inescapably in a suspiciously professional way. Her arms (which I only discovered once I eventually got round to releasing her) had been tied together at the wrists and elbows with scarves, pulled over the back of the chair and then tied to the back pillar of the chair giving her no movement of them at all and completely thrusting out her chest which was already enhanced by the tight white pyjama top she was wearing. She was wearing pinkish pyjama shorts on her bottom half, they were short already but had ridden up, possibly due to her struggling. Her legs had been bound at the ankles, her bare feet crossed, tied together with a skipping rope and then the same rope used to pull her legs over to the left leg of the chair and then tied off to it. Once again almost zero movement possible. Her thick blonde her had become seriously matted and crazy with sweat presumably from the struggling, a far cry from her usual emo style that I can’t begin to describe she spent hours doing each day. Her matted hair covered her face, enough that I didn’t straight away notice the plain black eye mask covering her eyes, or the clear tape that had been wrapped around her mouth and head a hell of a lot of times.

I was in compete awe. I probably stood there for 2 (felt like 20) minutes just watching her. She had no idea I was there due to the blindfold, the wardrobe light not being on and the noise of the party filling the house. The bondage gave her next to no movement, I could see her flexing and struggling to no avail whatsoever all the while making the absolutely cutest whimpering noises from behind her taped mouth which I later found out had been filled with a clean dusting cloth.

I was so...excited....that it took me some time to be able to move but after regaining control and fighting the urge to leave her like it I finally lifted the blindfold. I don’t think she expected me because the look in her eyes went quickly from angry to embarrassed. She couldn’t look me in the eyes and just stared at the floor waiting for me to untie her. It took a while but I got the sellotape off of her mouth with minimal hair loss and she spat out the stuffing. After asking me how long I’d been there (I lied) she filled me in on what happened.

Younger sister started off with 3 friends over and they barged her way into my girlfriends bedroom announcing their intentions to throw a party. Girlfriend shot her down and foolishly made a snarky threat to find a way to keep her out of trouble. Sister and her friends overpowered her, dragged her back to the room I found her in and made an example of her. She’d been hogtied, tickled, drawn on, had water poured over her and eventually left in the position I found her in. As she was telling me the story I was untying her and once it was all done she sheepishly went back to her room and sulked.

From then on the sister was the alpha of the two. My girlfriends fire was well and truly put out and mere mention of what happened could make her shut up. I was left with no chance ever of getting her tied up for my pleasure but actually, it was worth it. I’m yet to find anything online that even comes close to what I got to see that night.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story! I don't blame you at all for stopping to stare, sounds like an amazing sight! Honestly I probably would have watched her longer, and maybe even tickled her, haha. A shame that she seemed so against her predicament, but as you said, it gave you quite a memory :)
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Nexus wrote: 4 years ago Great story! I don't blame you at all for stopping to stare, sounds like an amazing sight! Honestly I probably would have watched her longer, and maybe even tickled her, haha. A shame that she seemed so against her predicament, but as you said, it gave you quite a memory :)
Thanks! She was dead against being tied up before and after this happened. Which sucked because she was so cute in bondage, but it made the context of this story a hundred times better knowing that. While I regret not taking the fun any further, my biggest regret is that this happened when higher quality phone camera weren’t readily available as well as cloud storage xD
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

Really two amazing stories, and well written in my opinion too.

Thanks for sharing them, a shame that your girlfriend didn't like bondage. It's true that it gave the situation way more excitement, considering she wasn't liking it, but it would have been amazing if that would have lead to other bondage moments.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

mrc14 wrote: 4 years ago Really two amazing stories, and well written in my opinion too.

Thanks for sharing them, a shame that your girlfriend didn't like bondage. It's true that it gave the situation way more excitement, considering she wasn't liking it, but it would have been amazing if that would have lead to other bondage moments.
Thanks, you’re very kind. I’m fortunate enough to have had plenty of consensual tying up experiences so I don’t hold too much regret over this. Of course there’s always something special when their resistance is at least semi real!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Two excellent stories, well told. Thanks for sharing.
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Two excellent stories, well told. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much. I personally don’t think they compare to anything else her but the feedback is very appreciated
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Loved this :)
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago Loved this :)
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Nice story , thanks for sharing it , love revenges , if i being you i would have asked to the young sister to take revenge on me too .
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

Truly was not expecting the revenge to be so intense. That’s an amazing story, but I can’t help but feel horrible for her. That is a truly traumatizing experience if you aren’t into the whole bondage thing. Even if you are, to be treated like that entirely against your will is probably upsetting.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story, thank you for sharing!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story all around! Thank you for “wrapping” it up!
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Justaguy wrote: 4 years ago Truly was not expecting the revenge to be so intense. That’s an amazing story, but I can’t help but feel horrible for her. That is a truly traumatizing experience if you aren’t into the whole bondage thing. Even if you are, to be treated like that entirely against your will is probably upsetting.
Can’t argue with that. I’ll say it was a humbling experience for her more than traumatising, the pecking order there was changed forever but she was in no way harmed or damaged else I’d have put more consideration into posting this.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Lovely two stories. Clear and well written. Honest omission of dialogue as it is true, you can't remember all details.

One question: clubbing your girlfriend was tied up "professionally". Was the younger sister into tie ups do you think?
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Lovely two stories. Clear and well written. Honest omission of dialogue as it is true, you can't remember all details.

One question: clubbing your girlfriend was tied up "professionally". Was the younger sister into tie ups do you think?
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

that was brilliant, many thanks.
Smiley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiley »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Lovely two stories. Clear and well written. Honest omission of dialogue as it is true, you can't remember all details.

Thanks for the feedback it’s really encouraging. Professional no, bad choice of words. There weren’t any knots I recognised, random items were chosen and the rope work just wasn’t aesthetically great overall. There was just so much binding and it was tied so tightly that she was completely stuck. That much I remember clearly, she cold barely move a muscle. So wrong choice of wording I guess. I should have said enthusiastically bound lol.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

I always love fun little bondage stories between couples, this is one of them! I would say you're lucky to find your girlfriend tied up, but its a shame she isn't into it. Still, nothing beats seeing a gf tied up well. Good Job!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Smiley wrote: 4 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Lovely two stories. Clear and well written. Honest omission of dialogue as it is true, you can't remember all details.

Thanks for the feedback it’s really encouraging. Professional no, bad choice of words. There weren’t any knots I recognised, random items were chosen and the rope work just wasn’t aesthetically great overall. There was just so much binding and it was tied so tightly that she was completely stuck. That much I remember clearly, she cold barely move a muscle. So wrong choice of wording I guess. I should have said enthusiastically bound lol.
Ah. I see. And the younger sister wasn't "in to it" then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic