Always double check (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Always double check (m/m)

Post by rash357 »

So, I've been a longtime reader of this site and its predecessors - since at least 2000. I've neglected to share any stories (maybe one?) over the years - mostly from lack of experiences, but also from my sense of awe at the skill of some other authors and knowledge of my lack thereof.

But, I've been thinking lately about how I would like to give back to the community in some fashion - and even though most of the stories I will end up sharing will be more in the form of vignettes than full-fledged short stories, I'll share them all the same. I'll also admit that seeing Jennifer share a story again pushed me over the hump to go ahead and write this tonight.

Tonight I want to start with a story from my days at sleep away camp, of which I have a couple, which literally made me laugh out loud when I recalled it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my oldest friends from camp was a guy we'll call Rick - guy was super athletic, almost a freak of nature. He was taller than all of the other guys our age as long as I had known him (we were 15 at this point) and the guy could hurl a baseball from center field down to home plate no problem.

I had played a few short games with him before this point - but today we were all taking a lazy day in the bunk, everyone was lounging around or reading. And Rick decided to issue me a challenge - "Tie me to this chair and I'll see if I can escape"

I thought for a moment, shrugged, and said "Sure, why not? Got nothing better going on."

Rick was not exactly wearing the typical camp uniform - he had a t-shirt on, but had opted for some cargo pants. He was also wearing long socks and had his sneakers on.

He had told me in previous games he liked to pretend to be a secret agent when he got tied up, it added to the story element to it. So, I figured this time around he was going to pretend to be some sort of Indiana Jones - not exactly the typical fodder for a 15 year old, but it wasn't anything that bothered any of us either.

The chair was a standard wooden one - it had four legs, two slats for a back, but lacked any arms.

I decided to lash his wrists to the sides of the chair - that way, he wouldn't be able to maneuver his hands around and pick at the knots to try and slip out. I wrapped a rope around his upper chest, then went to move to tie his ankles to the chair legs.

As I started to move in this direction, Rick said to me "Oh, you shouldn't tie my ankles - it won't do you any good"

I must have had a confused look on my face, since what he was saying didn't really make any sense - but he gave me a "trust me" and I kind of just blindly took his word for it. After all, he was the one who asked to be tied up and he had previously established he liked the challenge, so what did he have to gain by "pulling a fast one" on me?

I opted instead to tie his knees to the chair legs, which caused his pant legs to ride up a little bit. When that happened, I saw a look of fear briefly flash across his face - I probably smirked at that moment, thinking that I was doing a good job.

I "wrapped up" what I was doing, and told him to try his best.

Rick told me "Go wait outside and start the timer - but, I don't want you to see how I get out - you don't need to learn anything to help you next time"

Again, I took this as him paying my skills some respect, and proceeded to walk outside. My counselor gave me a look as I walked out, but I paid him no heed.

10 minutes later Rick walked out of the bunk, completely free. I must have had a look of shock on my face - I immediately went back inside and took a look at the chair - and all of the scattered pieces of rope around it.

I turned around to see Rick's smiling face as he said "Anytime my friends and I play at home, the first thing we do is check eacho ther for hidden knives."

Rick hadn't actually wanted more of a challenge when he told me I shouldnt tie his ankles - he had a different agenda. The first was a bit of worry on his part - trying to bind his ankles might cause me to wrap rope in such a way that it would cause the knife hidden in his sock to dig into his skin, which wouldn't have been good. The second was that I might find the knife and his little ploy might be ruined.

His brief look of panic as I tied his knees hadn't been because of the good job I was doing, it was because when his pant leg rode up the knife was slightly exposed and he was worried I would see it. The look my counselor gave me was because he HAD seen the knife when that happened, and had already exchanged a knowing look with Rick.

I shook my head a little bit as all of this knowledge hit me at once, looked up at him, and replied simply "I'll keep that in mind for next time"

Hope you all enjoyed - and looking forward to sharing some more!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Cute story. Looking forward to see more of your writing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Of course, if he was tied TO the chair (as opposed to IN the chair), he'd have a hard time getting to the knife. :)

Anyway, a good first effort.

Drawscore
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun story, hope you’ll tell us about your other experiences
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs writers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Thank you all for the warm welcome and feedback!
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Well that's just cheating...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

So glad you wrote this story. I enjoyed the premise and thought back to my camp experience where I wanted something like this to happen but, nothing ever did. I hope you will share more of your experiences.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Nice work, Hope to see more from you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic