A TUG with Tyler [M/M]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5491

A TUG with Tyler [M/M]

Post by Deleted User 5491 »

When I was 14 or thereabouts, I had a friend named Tyler (not actual name). Tyler was just a bit younger than I was. He was good at rope work and knots and I knew it, as I had already been tied up by him once before. I was already into TUGs at that point, but I'm not sure that Tyler was especially or that he knew that I was. He obliged to participate, however, due to the games we'd play (e.g. Army, Cops & Robbers) or because of challenges we'd set for ourselves.

One such challenge occurred when he came over to my house. After some unimportant preliminaries, we were in my room and I kind of just blurted out, "I bet I can escape if you tie me up." To which Tyler responded, "What will you give me if you cant?" I wasn't expecting this, but I had some candy left over from some holiday or other so I offered that as a prize if he could effectively restrain me. He agreed and the challenge was set.

Tyler was fairly well built and muscular, even for a young teen. He had short, brown hair and a generally boyish look. On this particular day he was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and white, crew-length athletic socks. Although I was taller than Tyler, I wasn't as muscular. I also had short, brown hair. I was wearing a gray t-shirt, jeans, and gray, crew-length athletic socks.

We headed down to the basement and I could hardly contain my excitement. I had a stash of ropes stored down there, plus it provided an ideal locale for the challenge as it would be out of the hustle and bustle of the rest of the family. In the basement there was a storage closet with shelves along all for walls. The shelves were supported by thick poles that were firmly attached to the floor and ceiling.

After laying the ropes out and closing the closet door Tyler instructed me to get on the ground. I was expecting him to hogtie me, as this is how he had tied me up before. But he had something else in mind. He told me to lay on my back and extend my arms above my head. I obeyed and as I did so he grabbed my wrists and crossed them. Having selected a rather thick nylon rope, he began to wrap my wrists around and around several times. Then he changed directions and cinched the original wraps. He finished things off with a double knot. Even though there were still a couple of feet of rope left on the ends, I assumed Tyler was done. But I was wrong. With the remaining length of rope he pulled my wrists tightly behind my head and wrapped the ends around one of the poles that supported the shelves. He tied the ropes with several knots and secured the rope to the pole. I was now effectively attached to the pole, which was firmly attached to the foundation of the house. I wasn't going anywhere.

I was intrigued, nervous, and excited all at the same time. Tyler moved on to my feet. He grabbed another thick nylon rope and, after having moved my ankles tightly together, began wrapping the rope tightly around them. I was glad I was wearing crew-length socks, otherwise I probably would have received rope burns. Tyler could have been a professional kidnapper, as he was making the bonds so tight. After about ten wraps of the rope, he began to wrap between my ankles and cinch the rope in place. He finished things off with another double knot, again leaving length at the end of the rope. In a split second I knew what was coming next. He began to pull my feet to the shelf pole that was diagonally opposite of the one to which my hands had been tied. He pulled hard, relieving the ropes of any slack. He wrapped the ends around the pole and knotted them several times.

I tested my bonds and knew I was stuck. I couldn't slide up towards my hands, nor down towards my feet. This left me virtually unable to access any of the knots Tyler had used to bind me. His work complete he said something like, "Thanks for the candy." He opened the closet door, slipped through it and shut it behind him. I was trapped.

I was breathing hard now. I was nervous and excited. This was the first time I had ever been immobilized so effectively. I enjoyed the feeling of being so helpless. I enjoyed how it felt for Tyler to wrap the ropes around my limbs, and to see my wrists and socked feet being pulled towards the poles, ultimately to be firmly attached in place. This was all new and I was feeling sublime. After a few moments, however, I started to feel a bit of panic at the prospect of not being able to get out. What if Tyler had left for good, and I had been left to be found by some unsuspecting family member. I pulled and tugged, but that only seemed to make the knots tighten. I wasn't getting out without some help.

After what seemed like a very long time (I'm sure it was just a few minutes) Tyler returned and came back into the closet. He had candy in hand (and in mouth). He asked if I was ready to be released and I sheepishly responded in the affirmative, although I should have liked to have stayed in that predicament for hours. Tyler took his time untying my hands, and then left me to untie my feet on my own.

That was one of the best early TUG experiences I ever had, though it was one of many. Let me know what you think and if you'd like to hear any more. Thanks for reading!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers. Thanks for sharing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I definitely want to read about more of your experiences, this one was pretty enjoyable. The way you described the feeling of being tied up showed how much you enjoyed it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A very well-told tale of childhood games.
Thanks for sharing! I'd definitely be interested in more.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

By the time I was 16, I had mostly grown out of TUGs. The most memorable times came between 10 and 15, although my best friend and I started on each other around 8, after we joined cub scouts. Maybe once or twice a month early, escalating slightly from 9-10, and really getting into "high gear" after I joined boy scouts at 11.

I remember thinking it was neat, trading tie ups with my best friend, Tony, but what I REALLY wanted, was for the two of us to be tied up together. Just after I turned 9, it happened, and with a bonus. This new kid, Steve, also 9. joined our den, and he had an 11 year old brother, Randy, in boy scouts. One lazy Saturday afternoon, Steve, Tony, and Randy were at my house. Dad was out playing golf; Mom was at an afternoon social two houses down, and the four of us were in my basement/rec room, and I asked Randy to tie Tony and me together. Steve asked his brother to tie him up with Tony and me.

We had no objections. I remember thinking "This is sooooo fun!" I liked because I had something I'd never had when Tony tied me. I had help, tied as I was, but we were able to help each other get loose.

Steve and Randy wanted to play "burglars," and Tony and I were the burglars, and tied up Steve and Randy. They thought that was kind of fun, too.

We saw a lot of Steve and Randy after that. And about 6-7 months later, Randy and Tony had me and Steve tied up, and he remarked that we weren't really tied up, unless we were gagged, pulled four bandanas from his pocket, tossed two of them on the couch, and tied the other two over our mouths. My reaction was "Gawd this is neat!"
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

And now it seems we have another first-time poster who got the heebie-jeebies or something and fled the scene. This one had some real potential. Sigh.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

There was potential there. Plus he re-awakened some of my memories from my youth. Too bad he decided to go.

Drawscore
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent story too bad it is not gagged
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic