The handcuffs... self/f...f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
VON
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The handcuffs... self/f...f/f

Post by VON »

So a little about me, my name is Nina, currently 19 years old. I'm 5'4, and half Mexican from my dad's side (who ran off on me and Mom..), black hair and brown eyes. I've been into anime for a long time, if anyone knows the show "terror in resonance" would understand my account name VON. Well it was in these anime shows I started to get fascinated watching people getting tied up. It started when I was about 12, by age 14 I started to want to try being tied up myself. It never worked out since I could never get my hands bound to the point of where I was helpless, and I was to embarrassed to ask anyone for help. By age 16 I got a after school job, with my very first paycheck, I bought a pair of handcuffs off of Amazon. Now for the actual story...

My heart was beating fast as the excitement built up. I put my bookbag down on the floor next to my bed as I teared open the package and opened up the small black box. I smiled when I saw the pair of black handcuffs, I gripped them with my hand as I think of what I should try to do with them.

Dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans and barefoot. I've dyed the ends of my hair red, hair was cut just at shoulder length. I got a few pieces of rope and some scarves I kept hidden in my closet and I made my way to the basement. The basement had carpet, a couch in front of a TV was at the left side of the room while a round table was in the middle. Some boxes and stuff was scattered about along the walls. There was two support beams on either side if the room.

Starting the think, I want to feel really helpless, but at the same time I like to be able to move around. Sitting down on the floor in the middle of the basement, I tied my ankles together with rope. Then I tied one end of rope to the rope binding my ankles and one end to the chain of the handcuffs. I then went on and stuffed a clean sock in my mouth, then took a blue scarf and wrapped it around my head twice and tied it off behind my head. I took a brown scarf and wrapped it around my upper arms twice and tied it in front. I then lay down on my stomach and reached for the handcuffs, then locked my wrists in the cuffs. Then, just like that I had hogtied myself.

I tugged at the cuffs, feeling nice and secured. I kicked at the hogtie to see if the rope will come undone, it stayed tied.
I started to daydream my fantasy, early I had came home from school on this Friday afternoon, (I only work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). I kicked off my sandals at the door and went and put my bookbag in my room. When I heard a noise in the livingroom, I went to investigate. There was a stranger with a ski mask, dressed in all black. The stranger held up a gun, telling my to not make a noise. Frightened, I held in my scream as the stranger took me by the arm , leading me down here in the basement. The stranger tied me up, then as he just tighten the knot of my gag he says "that should keep you." Then I watch as the stranger walk back up the stairs leaving me helplessly tied up and gagged.

"Mmmmm-mmmmmmff!!" I yell as I squirm around. Closing my eyes tight as I try my hardest to find a weak spot in my binding. I twist and turn, tried yelling for help but it comes out as "hhmmmmff! Hhhmmmmmmffff!" I rolled onto my left side as I tugged at the hogtie for the last time before I took a break. I breathed threw my nose a little heavily as I lay my head down on the floor. The knot of the scarf binding my upper arms to my side is a little uncomfortable since it was on the front side, laying on it and all. But other then that, I enjoyed every moment of this.

I start to think of the stories I read on the internet, the pictures I see on deviantart. That's when I heard the front door open. My heart sank, Mom came home already? What time is it? The key to the handcuffs where in my left front pocket, so I rolled onto my stomach and reached for the key. "Mmmmmmmffffff" I moaned as i strain against the rope, the hogtie was almost to tight for me to reach my pocket. "Nina?" I heard my Mom call my name from the floor above me. I frantically try to find the key hole to the cuffs.

Then I heard the door to the basement open. I closed my eyes tight wishing I would just disappear. "My gosh Nina, what is going on?" I heard the footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up at Mom, she had black hair and green eyes, wearing a white dress shirt and black pants, black socks with high heels. Mom kneels besides me and looks me over, she takes the key from my hands and says "the key holes are on the wrong side." Then she looks me in the eyes and says "we need to talk."

Mom undoes the scarf gagging me, and I spit out the sock. "I should have known this would happen" Mom says "you haven't clear your search history on that computer. You did this to yourself, am I right?" I nod my head "I did, yes." Mom sighed, then shrugged "well, since you want to be tied up so much." She stuffs the sock back into my mouth and gags me again. I yelped half confused and half surprised, making a soft muffled sound.

Mom untied my ankles and helped me up onto my feet. She then takes one of the last scarfs, another brown one, and blindfold me. Then Mom helps me up the stairs. I can feel the carpet of the basement under my bare feet change to the hard wood floor of the hallway, then feeling carpet again, I'm pretty sure I was in the livingroom. My suspicion was right when Mom had me sit on the couch. "So I can keep an eye in you." Mom says and heard her walk away.

Now I really did felt helpless, even though Mom didnt tie up my ankles. Knowing the layout, the livingroom had two love seats, one right infront of the TV and the other against the wall to the side of the TV. To the right of the TV, the hallway that leads to the front door. Not knowing if Mom was around or not, I was still a little embarrassed to struggle around. Few minutes had past before I heard Mom walking up "okay Nina" Mom says as she gently guides me to lay down on my stomach.

Mom lifts my ankles up as she sits down on the couch, resting my feet on her lap. "Now you will be like this for at least until dinner" Mom says as she wraps rope around my ankles and ties them up. "Mmmfff" I say as I feel my heart beat faster, feeling excitement. "But you seem to be okay with that, huh?" Mom asks. I thought of how to answer that for a moment before I casually shrugged.

"Well, shall see if you like it after this" Mom says. "I will take the handcuffs and rope, you are not allowed to do this without me keeping an eye on you. Understand?" I nod my head.
"Good" Mom says. Mom pat the rope binding my ankles, then she runs a finger nail down my left foot, making me squeal and pull my legs up. Mom grabbed ahold of the rope and pulls my ankles back, and holds them in place as she tickles my feet for a minute.

"How about this, if you're not free by the time I come back. I will tickle you again." Mom says as she gets up. I moaned as I squirm around...
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great start to your story! Very well written, looking forward to reading more from you!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! Thank you for sharing and welcome to the site!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Sounds like a great time
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome start to story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story. I hope you have more like this. I wish I was you at that moment
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic