The best new roommate (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The best new roommate (f/f)

Post by Amberbound »

Okay, so a few of you who have chatted with me or read my stories may know that for pretty much all my life, I have been tied up by either myself or my mom (lovingly and at my request) and nobody else. I am not a social enough person to bring it up with just about anybody cause, let's face it, we're all pretty weird here. And I've always been okay with this being my little secret.

Of course, I didn't exactly complain when this all changed a few months ago.

Admittedly, I wanted to share this when it actually happened but I got busy right afterwards and sharing the story just wasn't high on the priority list. Anyway, enough stalling and on to the bondage :D

Now, I'm currently studying in college for a physics degree, and I'm pretty well on my way. This summer, I decided to take a few extra classes during the extra summer terms, and figured I'd like a change of pace and moved into a new apartment a bit earlier than I had planned.

The apartment had 4 private rooms together, all of which were small but serviceable. And 2 of the girls had been there before, with myself and one other girl moving in together. Since she's important I'll call her Rachel, since that seems like a good go to name when I'm trying to change her identity to protect the innocent.

Now, Rachel and I hit it off really quick. We're both huge nerds and could talk for hours about just about any topic. And for the most part, the other two girls kept to themselves a lot or weren't home most of the time, so it was mostly the two of us hanging out together.

Now, for a while this summer, I was super excited for the new fire emblem game to come out, and got it as soon as it did. Rachel was also excited and we had fun booting it up for the first time and joking around with some of the cheesy aspects that rpg's inevitably come with.

One of those aspects is the fact that in the first few battles, most of your characters are in their school uniforms for the giant battles they partake in. This, of course, means that the girls are all in skirts and the like while spinning around with swords and axes.

I jokingly commented on this and she replied, "well they have to look fabulous when they get captured by the enemy don't they?"

"Well I don't disagree with you on that. I mean, nothing looks better than a roped up gal in a skirt."

At around that moment I realized that what I said may have sounded really weird, and laughed it off. Rachel however, looked at me a bit funny. Not judgy or anything, just kind of a "did she mean what I think she meant by that?" kind of look.

"Hold on just a second..." She said as she ran off to her bedroom, and returned a few minutes later, having pulled up a short red skirt over a pair of compression shorts she usually wore to the gym. "Want to test how great I look then?" She sheepishly pulled out a coil of rope from behind her back and gave a shy grin, clearly still nervous about how this would play out.

"HELL YEAH!!" I yelled out and had her sit down next to me again on the couch. We proceeded to spend the next several minutes talking about being tied up and our experiences with it. We discussed preferences, limits, new ideas, old stories, and the like for a lot longer than I think I ever have at once. We both were ecstatic to finally meet someone who is willing to tie us up at school, since we were both relatively far from home.

Anyway, we checked the time and confirmed more or less when our other roommates might be back, so we turned off the tv and went to her room, where I sat her on her bed and (having grabbed some of my small stash of rope as well) I tied her wrists together behind her and her ankles together as well. She struggled around a bit before telling me I could add a bit more, so I tied rope on her elbows and wrapped it around her torso and up over her shoulders to keep it from slipping down her arms. Finally, I added a hogtie from her ankles to the tie on her elbows and pulled it tight for her.

"Okay then, that good?" I asked just to make sure.

She nodded, "This feels great, thanks."

"K, I'll come by in about half an hour to untie you if you can't get out before then." Even with private rooms we figured we wouldn't take any chances. "Gag?"

She looked up at me and nodded excitedly, and I put a small rag in her mouth before giving her a simple cleave gag with one of my scarves. "mmm annn ooo" I assumed she was thanking me and told her to yell out a bit if she needed anything, and let myself out, closing the door behind me.

I went back to the living room and continued my game, occasionally hearing grunts from her room but nothing serious. I simply noted that we would need to make sure we were quiet even if we were home alone.

After about 20 minutes or so she came out again, now looking triumphant at having escaped. "well Amber, looks like you need bit more practice don't you?"

I grinned in response. "Oh I don't know, I can do a bit better than that next time. I was just testing you for now."

"Oh you better have been. That was too easy." She sat down next to me.

"Besides, next time, it's your turn ;)"
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cute story. Hopefully she ties better knots. ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That was a very fun and cute story. I’m glad you found someone to tie and be tied by! And I definitely can’t wait to hear about your turn!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story. I am so glad you have someone to play with. Can’t wait to hear more of you Rachel’s adventures.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You’re lucky to have found each other! Curious to read about your other experiences with Rachel.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

What a great story; I'm glad you found someone to share your tie-up experiences with!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
tickleslave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickleslave »

How great for you! Can't wait until I find someone.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fabulous news - hope you get lots more chance to practice both your roping and escaping skills!
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Great story, you are lucky Amber to find a roomate like her , i hope , but i'm sure , you two will have a lot of fun :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cute Story!!! Glad you found A TUG Buddy
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Wonderful story! That sounded like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story - beautiful when like minded peopl meet. Can’t wait to hear more!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nice story. And good to have a friend.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Have you published the second part of this,story yet.
bimbip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bimbip »

Thanks so much, very cute stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic