Tied by sister and friend true story (ff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied by sister and friend true story (ff/m)

Post by Mike »

When i was a child my big sister had a friend over. By what i can remember we should have been around 10 years old. My sister and her friend were 2 years older than me.

They called me to her room and asked me to play a game. It was like the three cards game. On the bed there were three cards they made from a paper. One with the draw of a witch or the "death", i don't remember, and two with something like and angel. They told me i had to choose one card face down and if it was the "death" card i had to face some kind of punishment. They didn't tell me what the punishment was. I agreed to play without thinking. I was a child and i wanted to play no matter what was the game.

I was kneed at one side of the bed and they were on the other. They took the cards from the bed and pretended to shuffle them. From my position i couldn't see what they was actually doing. They setted again the three card face down and i picked one. It was the "death" card. I remember my sister's friend said something like "ok you picked the death" and immediately put away the others cards. They probably tricked me. All the cards were the "death".

They told me to follow them. We went out were thre was a plastic table. They wanted me to lay on the table. Then my sister went to search for something.
I remember i saw her coming back with a lot of cooking twine. I remember that clearly because the amount of twine impressed me.
My sister asked if that would have work and her friend said yes.

They began to tie me up. I didn't do anything to stop them. I only let them doing it. Maybe because i wanted to look brave. Surerly not because i picked the wrong card ahah. One of them took care of my hands while the other of my feet.

When i first felt my wrists tied together i was still confident. I moved my arms up and down saying something like "i can still hit you". I could still protect myself. They told me to wait. Then one of them tied my hands on the table. I don't know how exactly.
I began to be afraid when i felt my hands blocked above my head. I wasn't concerned about my feet but i remember i felt really uncomfortable now that i couldn't defend myself anymore.

The story ends here. Our mum found us and made us stop. She was a bit angry and told us that she didn't like that kind of game.

Only now thinking again at that game i can tell they tricked me and it was all an idea of my sister's friend. Actually my sister followed only her lead.

I would love if someone on the site wrote a story based on this memory.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for sharing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I always appreciate stories of formative experiences and this is a good one. Well done.
Thanks for posting.
JadeAnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeAnn »

Fascinating story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic