Selfbondage game on kik (F/M CD)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Selfbondage game on kik (F/M CD)

Post by sagitarium »

This game took place on KIK-messenger in august 2015 and i wrote about it first on boundanna.com

Had the most exciting selfbondage experience friday night on KIK-messenger.

The game in itself is quite simple each of us had a dice and the one that struck the higest number each round got to tell the other how to tie him or herself, starting at the ankles or crotch and working our way up over gag and ending at the wrist of couse the one having the wrist tied declared the “looser”.

I started out best with to 6'ers but from there on the game became more even but with my sweet friend allways a little “noose” ahead (pun intended ;-).

I did loose the game inding up in a tight balltie, but as my friend actually was almost tied up, she asked me if she were to be tied too, so my last command was for her to end up in another balltie I think it was to, so we were both left to struggle in our homes.

God my bondage was tight, and falling on to the side I could hardly move, so I had trouble reaching the knife. But eventually I did.

Next challenge was to cut the rope and it was hard so it took quite a while to cut it as the knife was beginning to be a little dull (note to self: get sharper knife for next game ;-)).

But finally I was free sweating like a pig and with bruises and a strained muscle to show for it.

Really one of my best plays this year – And oh yes my friend had a good time to, and was able to free herself ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.