But this time you wont be able to escape (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

But this time you wont be able to escape (m/m)

Post by banshee »

Some years ago me and a friend were doing a sleepover at my house, almost every time we did this we played some sort of tug and i usually find myself in the loosing end of the ropes but most times he tied me loosley enough for me to get out after some struggle but this particular time will be different.
It was getting late and we have decided that I, as usual, will be the one tied up but since I was getting a bit annoying as soon as my friend asked me to get in the chair where he usually tied me he said to me something along the lines of "But this time you wont be able to escape" wich thrilled me. He proceded to tie my arms to the armrests of the chair on the wrists and elbows, first with ropes and later with a layer of tape with the tape he also tied my hands rendering them useless. My legs were tied together on the feet, ankles, above and below my knees and also on my thighs, my legs where then tied to the only leg of the office chair. Finally he tied my chest to the backrest by spinning the chair several times while wrapping me with tape and by the end of this I was completely immobilized.
He proceeded to left me like that, teasing me by tickling me or spinning the chair from time to time. At firts I was really enjoing myself, tied like never before but when a few hours I started getting bored so I asked my friend to untie me, his anwer went something like "Not so funny when you cant get out" he turned to me as if he was going to untie me but instead he grabbed some socks from my wardrobe and shoved them up my mouth I didnt resist since I had never been gagged propperly before so he ended the gag with duct tape all around my head which prevented me from spitting the socks.
He untied me after a few more hours when he was about to sleep, he untied one of my hands and gave me a pair of scisors for me to et free.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Nice story. That sounds like a lot of fun!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

he's lucky too I want to be tied up with no chance of freeing myself with a huge gag lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic