Kept out of the way for Girl’s Night F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kept out of the way for Girl’s Night F/M

Post by RotiferTape »

Hello, this story happened in high school with my best friend at the time Marissa.

It was senior year of high school when I was already well into my bondage life with my friend Marissa(perhaps I’ll tell my first bondage experience with her in another story). We haven’t hung out in a while and she insisted we have a movie night at her house that upcoming weekend. I was excited to see my friend again and forget about school for a night so I totally agreed.

I didn’t have a car so I was dropped off at her door Saturday night.

She answered the door before I could knock and gave me a big hug.
“Yay! I’m so glad you’re here!” She yelled. I was wearing a black t shirt, jeans, and flip flops. She was in a blue tank top, shorts and barefoot. I walked in and she asked me to come to her room. When I got there she was standing by the wall with her hands behind her back.
“You want to watch movies here? What’s wrong with the living room?” I asked with a chuckle.

She looked at me with a devious smile.
“So I totally forgot that I already had a Girl’s Night planned with Lindsay and Clair today. I’m soooooo sorry!”
“You ‘forgot’ uhh?” I said, not falling for her excuse.
“Yeaaah, so I’m going to have to keep out of the way just for tonight.” She revealed a giant new roll of silver duct tape from behind her back.
“You’re kidding, you lured me out here just to tie me up? You usually ask first.”
“Consider it a surprise.” She giggled. “Also since you were dropped off you really have no choice, you’re stranded. Plus you know you like it.”

“Well, you’re not wrong.” I sighed and turned around, placing my hands behind my back.
“Yay!!” She yelled and ran over to me. I heard the ripping of the duct tape as it was being wrapped around my wrists. Then she started to wrap it from my shoulders to my elbows, then back up to my shoulders completing two layers. She sat me down in her closet and started wrapping my thighs, then my legs below my knees to my ankles. She took my flip flops and threw them to the side.

“Why do you wear those useless things? You should be more like me.” She lifted her foot revealing her dirty sole(she is a barefooter and only wears shoes at school because she has to).
“Because most people wear shoes.”
“Well I hate them. Besides doesn’t the tape feel good on your feets?” She laughed as she wrapped my feet together as well.
“I guess, being tied up just feels good in general.”

She finished wrapping the tape and the whole roll was almost gone. She got up and left and returned with her hands behind her.
“Oh great now what?” I asked.
“You know how in movies the bad guy tapes the victim’s mouth shut with a piece of tape?” I nodded in response.
“Well that’s bullshit. It doesn’t actually work. But this will.” She pulled out a roll of double wide Gorilla Tape. My eyes widened.
“I suppose you can’t just trust me to stay silent on my own?”
“No no no sweetie. Even if I could I would still gag you. To me you’re not fully tied up until you’re also gagged.”

She peeled off a long a strip and held it to my mouth.
“Any last words?” She asked. I shook my head. She taped my mouth and smoothed it to my face. She places two more pieces across my mouth and one under my chin.
“I don’t like how it’s black because it doesn’t match the tape binding you but it will definitely keep you quiet. Try to talk.”
“Mmmmmm. Mmm. Mmmmph” was all I could muster and you can barely hear that.
“Music to my ears, well I’m going to get ready. You be good and have fun. Maybe take a nap, you look tired.” She put a pillow on the floor, gave me a hug, then a peck on my taped cheek. She closed the closet door and I was plunged into darkness bound and gagged. Half an hour later I heard the door bell and her friends had arrived. I settled in for a long night.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Marissa sure has a devious mind.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Nice story! i hope you'll post more! I liked when Marissa mocked you saying "music to my ears"
tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tuglovernic »

Great story. You have an awesome friend.
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story! I wish I had a friend like her!
brittanyboundbunny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brittanyboundbunny »

I really love this story.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Really great story, I hope an adventurous night is ahead of them!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Like it. Particularly her dirty bare feet.
SB_Lover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SB_Lover »

More, please.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Thanks for the awesome comments everyone! I’m swamped with work and not sure how long it will be before I can write another full story. I might be getting tied up this week so I’ll have some more future content as well!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I loved the story, and appreciate you're busy, but I think a lot of people are dying to know how long you were left in there! I know I am lol
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I really loved reading this and I'm hoping there was more to this adventure, but an overall great story.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago I really loved reading this and I'm hoping there was more to this adventure, but an overall great story.
I’m hoping to get back to writing soon! There isn’t a whole lot left to this story but there are many more tie ups I’ve been through!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

"To me you’re not fully tied up until you’re also gagged."

That's a motto to live by
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Flyingvulture wrote: 4 years ago "To me you’re not fully tied up until you’re also gagged."

Marissa sounds like an awesome friend. Instead of choosing girls night out over you, she does finds a way to include you lol.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

McMurdoPI wrote: 4 years ago [quote="Flyingvulture" post_id=46651 time=<a href="tel:1578703743">1578703743</a> user_id=10039]
"To me you’re not fully tied up until you’re also gagged."

Marissa sounds like an awesome friend. Instead of choosing girls night out over you, she does finds a way to include you lol.
[/quote]

Most of our activities where we included each other involved one of us being wrapped up in tape and gagged haha. One of my biggest regrets in life is that we lost touch after high school.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Holy crap I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I wrote my first story! I also have some awesome news. About a week ago Marissa contacted me on FB and asked if we could pick up our friendship again! After we talked a little she ended the conversation with a picture of a roll of duct tape:D
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

A great little story, and I can relate to your friend about shoes, its so much nicer without them! :lol:
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago Holy crap I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I wrote my first story! I also have some awesome news. About a week ago Marissa contacted me on FB and asked if we could pick up our friendship again! After we talked a little she ended the conversation with a picture of a roll of duct tape:D
That's great to hear. Maybe we will see some more stories?
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

tiedupnic wrote: 3 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago Holy crap I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I wrote my first story! I also have some awesome news. About a week ago Marissa contacted me on FB and asked if we could pick up our friendship again! After we talked a little she ended the conversation with a picture of a roll of duct tape:D
That's great to hear. Maybe we will see some more stories?
Yeah, I’ve been slacking on my story writing :/. Working on my Master’s and a full time job eat up a lot of my time. I’m still very interested in writing more stories though and hopefully I can find time to sit down and write.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good experience
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Awesome
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Lucky, I hope you will end tied up :twisted: :twisted:
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

I honestly can't wait to hear more of your stories. Love it!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I like you relationship, I wish i have a friend like her
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic