Selfbondage gone wrong M/Crossdresser

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Selfbondage gone wrong M/Crossdresser

Post by sagitarium »

This story happened a month or two ago. I like to cross dress for selfbondage and wear tights and no shoes for bondage.

This tie was no different. I had been instructed on KIK messenger into a nice tight hogtie with my feet together and a wristcoil cinchnoose for securing my hands behind.

I was gagged with a ballgag and wore a hood with eyes. My arms were strapped to the sides with a belt and legs were tied with rope from ankles up to knees.

I cinched the the wristcoil tight and was securely tied. I wasn't getting out of this without scissors or knife. Very effective. Only problem was that the wristcoil had tightened so much, that i couldn't get to cut the ropes with my scissors and my knife was way to dull for cutting the ropes. I was stuck!

I was playing in the garage, so going outside to go in to the house wasn't very appealing to me. Also a bit hard being hogtied. I tried to text my wife, but it was to hard hands tied behind, so i was kinda panicking by now.

I realised i had no other choice but to go outside to the front door and hope no one saw me. Luckily I could cut the rope connecting wrists and ankles and was able to stand up and jump outside only to find out my wife had locked the front door!

Oh no what now? Well I panicked again and started to bang my head on the window till she came out.

Do you need help she asked?!

Yesss!!!! I moaned in my gag or at least i tried to.

So she freed me and we have had a good laugh about it since. 😊