Tied up my best friend (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up my best friend (M/M)

Post by bondageboy1911 »

These stories are about some tied up games I played with my best friend started around 8 years ago and went on in about 5 years span. These stories happened in Vietnam, where I lived before came to the U.S. I enjoyed these times playing with him so hope you guys will like reading it too.
Since this is my first story and English is not my first language so please bear with me.

It was all started around 2012, when I was 15 years old, in grade 10. Let call me Kieran. I was a normal-build guy, only about 5'3’’ at that time, weighed around 120 lbs at that time. I have a best friend. Let call him TA. TA was somewhat muscular than me, not a lot but still. He played basketball so maybe that was why. He was a little bit bigger, and taller obviously. He's 5'6’’. I sat next to him in class. He was not good with literature but excellent in Math and me the opposite. Therefore, we helped each other with homework and started to hang out more. That was why we got closer. There was one more thing that I like about TA was the fact that he did one thing that linked to my sock fetish. I love socks, especially the long kind of socks. Soccer socks, baseball socks, dress socks. TA was the only one in his basketball team to wear long socks when he played. He has at least three pairs of them: black, white, and red pairs. That was why I love watching him play basketball although I did not like the sport that much. I was aware that he wore them under his uniform and sometimes his casual clothes as well (we have to wear school uniforms in Vietnam which includes a shirt, trousers, and white sneaker). He later admitted that he loves wearing them and he wore them most of the time. That was why he was always wearing long pants in our sleepovers even when the weather was super hot, to hide the fact that he wore his socks knee-length. This socks collection of him would become very useful later. As much as I love the fact that he wore long socks, I still teased him a lot about that. He just brushed it off. As time went by, we got closer and closer and eventually became best friends. We hang out together, sleepovers at each other houses, played video games together. TA was always the one who started some naughty pranks and I was always the one who caught up into it. He messed up my backyard one time and I was the one who got spanks from mom because he was already long gone. I was resent him for that. And my revenge did not have to wait so long.

That year, I received an Ipad for my birthday in November. (I think it was an Ipad 4 for something. Too long I could not remember). Back in the day, kids in Vietnam did not have the fancy to easily accessible to electronics, especially smartphones. Most of us had Nokia as cell phones. Only rich people could afford to equip their children with iPhones or Samsung devices. Therefore, my Ipad was like a treasure to the kids in my class. It was not like my family was rich or anything (we are still poor until this very day) but because my siblings were here in the U.S. so they were able to purchase it and sent it to me as a birthday gift, also as a consolation prize for me because I did get in 10 grade. TA's family was not very rich also but they could also afford to buy him these if they wanted but obviously, they did not. “They did not want to spoil me” was exactly his words. As the best friend of mine, he would receive the favor to be the one who can borrow my Ipad the most. This was when the situation was going down, or should I say, going tight (pun intended). As soon as I have my iPad, I began to explore the Internet world. And you can guess, I found out about bondage. I did self-explore about bondage years ago by tying myself up. One time I was almost caught by my mom in the middle of the process of tying my legs with shoelaces. However, as time went by, I became bored playing with myself and as many other kids, I caught up in different hobbies such as video games, online games, and study so I kind of forgot about it. Then I got my Ipad and it just came back to me stronger this time. I started to fully watch guy got tied up videos on youtube and some other websites. I did erase the history of web surfing before I brought my iPad to school though. But there was one problem, or should I say a lucky thing, was that I saved some of the pictures of tied up guys into my iPad as jerk off materials when I did not have wifi. To be honest, our home wifi at that time was very shitty. But I did delete them before I let someone access it though. And this was when things started to begin between me and TA. I lent him my iPad as usual and after he returned it to me, he started to act weird. When we had a conversation, I felt like he wanted to say something to me but he did not want to or he did not dare to. He was somewhat avoided me. He kept saying that he had basketball practices and he had to do household chores to decline hanging out. He also canceled our usual Tuesday sleepovers. However, I did not pay attention though. I had my iPad to watch anime, read manga and explore tied up things so I did not have time to think about his actions though. The next two weeks were exams time so we did study together but that was it. He still somewhat emerged in his thoughts so I decided to not bother him also. The weekend after our exams, I received a message from TA in Messenger (Facebook started to become popular in Vietnam around this time). He first asked me about how did I do on the exams. I thought I did okay and he said he did okay too. Then came the line: “I have something I need to talk to you.” I smelt something fishy here so I texted back: “What was that with the serious tone, dude? You can say everything to me, right? We are best friends.” He paused for a while and finally texted back after a while.
- I borrow your iPad three weeks ago, remember?
- Yea you did and I let you had it so what was wrong?
- Um, I… I saw the pictures that you saved in there...
- I still have not understood his point so I lose my patient:
- So what? I took a lot of pictures in there. Your pictures are probably in there too.
- Um, but that’s not my point. My point is that…
- Get to the point TA, this is not like you at all.
- Um, I… I saw two pictures of guys who were being tied up in your photos.
- What? That can't happen. That can’t be real.
What? How could that happen? I remembered deleted them all before gave it to him. I even cleared the web searching history too. How could he see them? And then there was a click in my head, I remember the day before I lent him my iPad, my mom asked me to video-call my siblings in the States. My older sister was there too. To be safe I always deleted anything before I brought it to her even though she was not good with technology. I was just scared she somehow found out. Or just in case my sister decided she wanted to check something in there. My sister was sometimes very nosy. My mom nagged me too much that I probably did not delete all of them thoroughly and I forgot to check again too. Then I gave the iPad to TA the next day. I was shaking right then. I did not want to be found out like that by my best friend. At that time I was not very sure about my sexuality though I only liked to see guys getting tied up not girls. He probably thought I’m gay and also think I’m a pervert too. I couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't want to befriend with me anymore and he may go and tell this to other people, or my mom. And then my life would be over. I was so scared. I texted him back:
- I did not have anything like that on my iPad. They weren't mine. Maybe my baby sister (I have a baby sister who was 5 at that time) accidentally downloaded them. You know kids, they touched everything.
- Hey Kieran, hey. Calm down. It was okay.
- Oh, it was probably my baby sister. You believe me right?
- Kieran, I want to tell you this.
- What?
- I… You don’t need to lie to me. I am kinda like these kinds of stuff too.
- What are you talking about? What stuffs?
I was scared shitless and my brain was not working well so I did not understand him very much.
- This stuff. Tying up. Being tied up.
- What? Are you kidding me? Am I hearing things?
I couldn't believe my eyes? Was this real? I pinched myself and it was hurt so this was happening. TA liked bondage too? I couldn't believe this. It was too unreal. He was too normal for these kinds of stuff, and he didn't like boy also (at least that was what I think at that time).
- Yes for real. I thought about this ever since I watched the movie “Female robbers" (This is a legit Vietnamese film). There was a guy who was kidnapped and tied up with duct-taped and sometimes gagged too. I liked it so much and thought being tied up like that could be interesting.
What did he say? Did he think being tied up is interesting? This is new. I never thought that he would be on the receiving end. I thought he was more of a dominated type. I was a switch, I liked to tie people up and also want to be tied up sometimes too. So I asked to make sure he did mean that:
- So what role would you prefer more? Tying up or being tied up?
- Honestly, I would say being tied up. I don't know how to tie.
- Oh ok. On the other hand, I prefer to tie people up.
- Nice. We can try sometimes. I volunteer to be your model lol.
- And that was our first conversation about tie-up games, and the first game will be happening very soon.

THE FIRST GAME
After that chat, we talked to each other more about bondage and tie up games stuff. TA was inexperienced but he was very enthusiastic about it. He practiced self-bondage and told me about that. Around that time, I searched the internet on how to tie someone properly. However, there was one thing that bothers me. I did not have enough money and means of transport to go and buy the proper rope. I did not know where they are sale either. So instead of buying them, I tried to find around the house for things that can replace the proper rope. I found some leftover rope on my dad’s stuff. It was about 3 - 4 feet long. I also found many long strips of fabric my mom left after she made dresses. Some tapes, mostly masking tape and electronic one (I don’t think duct tape are common in Vietnam). I also found two pantyhose, probably from my sister. I thought they would be cool to imitate the bank robber who wore stockings on my head (I had no idea that this would lead to my nylon fetish later). However I thought for the first time I tied him up, I would do something light so he would not freak out. The day I chose to carry my plan was on his birthday in December. His birthday fell on Friday which was our sleepovers day also so it was perfect. Six other classmates joined me to throw him a surprise BD party. We still had classes that day so the party would start around 6:00 pm after his basketball practice. I wanted to look at him playing while wearing knee socks so I went with him to the practice. I noticed him wearing them under his trousers. He was a good player, not exceptionally good but was better than many of his peers. TA finished his practice around 5:30 pm so I told him we did not have time to go back home to change since the party was at 6:00 pm (I planned all this lol). Therefore he had to wore his basketball uniform with black long socks to the party and for the main event tonight. We went back to my house to left his bike there since my house was near the school. We went together on my bike since it was an electronic one (Those call e-bike which was very popular in Vietnam at that time). But first I told him I had to blindfold him first since this was a surprise party. Then I didn't even wait for him to agree, I took out a strip of black fabric and tied it over his eyes. I made sure he didn't peek by tying another one over the first one. Looked at him blindfolded like this, I just wanted to take him to my home and tied him up right away. However I had to be patient, classmates were waiting for us. I led him to my bike and made sure he sat tight, then I jump on the bike and went to the party place. When I drove him there, everybody was already there. We hosted the party at our favorite hot pot place. I specially ordered TA a BD cake on my own saving money. I had to skip breakfast for a week for this, he better appreciated it. I untied the blindfold for him. He was very surprised and touched for this. He thanked us for this surprise party. TA said he never had a BD party like this before. His family worked a lot so they always forgot. He said the BD cake was pretty. The party went on for around 2 hours. We were eating and talking the whole time. It was very fun, to be honest. Around 8:00 pm, everybody was ready to leave. I collected the share money from other classmates and let them leave first. TA and I stayed to pay the bills. After that, we went to the parking lot to take my bike and go home. In the parking lot, I once again told TA that he had to be blindfold again. He was confused and asked why. I make the silent gesture and said:
- It’s a surprise. Don’t ask.
Then I proceed to double blindfolded him again. After that, I drove him back to my home. My parents were already going to sleep. I've already told them that I would go home late. Our house has two doors, one in the front and one in the back. I led TA through the back door so we didn't go past my parents’ room and didn't wake them up. My room was isolated, next to the hallway that leads to the restroom, the other room that was next to mine was the dining room. Therefore we could do anything in my house without bothering anybody. I took TA's bag since he was blindfolded. I led him to my room and push him in. He said in low voice:
- What are you doing? Can I take the blindfolds off now?
I was so excited that I had him in my room now and I could tie someone up for the first time tonight. I answered him:
- No, you can't. Because you are kidnapped now, by me. You are my hostage now, big boy.
- He went silent for a while, seemed to think a bit. Then his mouth went up to be a smile. He said:
- Oh no, Mr. kidnapper. Please let me go, I don’t have any money.
- Shut up, kid. Your parents will pay.
I was so excited my heart pounded hard in my chest and I felt butterflies in my stomach too. I heard TA's heart pounded also. I took the rope that I already set in the bed before. I ordered TA to put his hand behind his back. I wounded the rope around his wrist 6 - 7 times then I tied a tight knot. I told him to try to wiggle out of it. He moved his wrist left to right a few times. Then he gave up and told me he couldn’t get out. I said good and continue with my task. I tied his elbow slightly by a strip of fabric. I wanted to stuff a sock in his mouth but I also didn't want to ruin his look wearing long black socks. Then I remembered that he always had some spare pairs of basketball uniforms in his bag. There must be some spare socks too I supposed. I asked:
- What do you have in your bag?
- In the bag hah? I have a basketball uniform there, and some pairs of socks. There was a pair of socks that I wore last practice that I haven't washed yet lol. But why did you ask suddenly?
- You’ll see. I only need a pair of socks then.
He realized something and he asked immediately:
- Why would you need socks? Oooh, don’t tell me. No, you don’t need to gag me right? I won't make any noise and it’s my first time too.
I didn’t say anything back. I just went to pick his bag up and open it. There was his uniform and three pairs of socks, all knee-length. Two were very neat-folded and one pair was just throw in there. I immediately picked the pairs that were thrown in there and they smelled. It was red-colored so I could not tell if they were dirty or not but from the stinky smell, I must say it didn’t very clean. TA could sense the dangerous came close as I started to ball the long socks up. He panicky said:
- Please, Kieran. At least use the clean….ummmphhhmmmmhhpph
I stuffed the ball socks into his mouth without letting him finish the sentence. His eyes were blindfolded so I couldn’t read the agony in his eyes. But from how crumbled his face was I must say it mustn’t taste well. It should be gross, to be honest. I said sarcastically:
- A kidnapped victim does not have the fancy to negotiate.
Then I tied the other socks in cleave-gagged style around his mouth. I scream into his gag and most of them came of muffled. To make sure that he wouldn't make much noise, I wounded masking tape around his gagged mouth a few times. He hated that for sure. I proceed to tie up his legs. I wounded the rope around his ankle a few times and secure it as tight as I could. I moved on to his knee and did the same way and then check to see that they were all secured. It helped that we wore long socks so it wouldn't hurt him as much as with bare skin. Now he looked super hot with both his hands and legs tied up. His eyes were blindfolded and his mouth was shut with a stuffed sock, a cleave-gag, and tape. I was struggling to throw him into my bed. He looked good tied up like this. I watched him struggled with all his might to nothing happen. I told him:
- Ok big boy, now you have 20 minutes to get out of this. If you couldn't then you have to sleep like this tonight.
I heard him protest through his gag but I wouldn't mind less about that. I went to the restroom to clean myself and brush my teeth. I came back 20 minutes to see TA didn't make any progress at all. I declared to him:
- Since you fell to escape my wicked rope Mr. Long Socks, you have to be punished!
- Mmmppphhhh...Mmmppphhhh...
I started to tickle his socked-feet and he laughed through his gag noisily. I guessed next time I would have to update the gag though. He struggled a lot but I had his foot captured. I went on to tickle him for around 15 minutes. Then let him rest for about 10 minutes. After that, it was bedtime already. I didn’t want this to end because I had too much fun with him and he seemed to enjoy it too. But I couldn't let him sleep like this. So I sat down next to him in the bed and said:
- Hey TA, I’m going to take the gag out now, ok?
He nodded his head. I tore the tape gently out, then proceed to untie his sock cleave gag and he tried to spit his long socks out to no available. I had to help TA take it out from his mouth. I hesitated to take it out because I was scared that he would hate me for that and yelled at me. But after the soaked sock was out, he said:
- That was very new and strange and excited Kieran. Although I hated the socks though. They were gross. Next time use the clean ones, please.
- So you want me to untie you now?
- Can you untie the elbow and knee rope for me?
- Ok. And you want me to leave the wrist and ankle ropes?
- Yea. I think I can sleep with that much rope. I somehow kinda like this.
- Oh really? As long as you like it, Mr. Long socks.
- Don’t tease me. Oh and leave the blindfold, too. Oh and one more favor, please?
- What?
- Can you gag me back but only with one sock over my mouth? No stuffing.
- Ready to serve - I sarcastically answered.
I tied the long socks over his mouth again and untie the rope around his knee and the fabric strip around his elbows. Then I checked if his circulation was going good and settle down into my place on the floor. Since TA was tied up, I leave the bed for him. I stood up to lock my door (I didn’t want my parents or my sister to wake up early tomorrow and found TA tied up in my bed. I will be dead) and turned off the light. Then I lied down again and said:
- Goodnight TA, hope you feel comfortable tonight.
To which he replied:
- ….od ...ight ...eran. ...ank ...ou ….or ….ay (Goodnight Kieran. Thank you for today.)

The next morning I woke up early and found TA to sleep very soundly. I untied his hands and feet. Then I untied his gag and his blindfold also. I woke him up and told him to go to the restroom to change for the new clothes (which is his other uniform) and a fresh pair of socks. Then we had breakfast together and he stayed until noon. We played video games and stuff and he went back home at noon. Before he left, he said we could play the game more in the future since he liked it, then he took off. And that was all about our first time playing tied up games together.

Kieran19
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I have removed the second copy of this story.
You need to have two posts approved and after that, any more posts will be approved automatically.
Write on!
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It makes for an easier read if you line space between paragraphs. Every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph.

Drawscore
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy1911 »

Thank you. I will try.
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy1911 »

drawscore wrote: 4 years ago It makes for an easier read if you line space between paragraphs. Every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph.

Drawscore
Notice that. I will do that in the next part. Thank you!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Wish I could’ve had this. You still play with friends to this day?
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy1911 »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago Wish I could’ve had this. You still play with friends to this day?
Sadly no. He's living in Vietnam and I am in the U.S. now.
Deleted User 6780

Post by Deleted User 6780 »

Sometimes do a reunion , is a nice story and a nice friendship
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

i love this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic