My first experience. mm/f...F/mm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first experience. mm/f...F/mm

Post by Gothic Viper »

My name is Nicole, this is my first story. I hope everyone likes it and if there is any tip you can give to improve my writing let me know!

It all started on a Saturday afternoon. It was three years ago when I was thirteen (I'm sixteen currently).

I was sitting on my bed leaning against the headboard, my legs bent up as I was reading my book called "the last vampire." My hair was black and hang loose which came down to about halfway of my back, I liked to keep my left side of my face coverd. I had black eyeliner on that I thought popped out my green eyes. I was wearing a black shirt and dark grey camouflage pattern cargo pants, and was barefoot.

I was trying to stay in my room were it was quiet, my brother, Mike, had his friend Luke over and my Mom was out for the day. My Dad worked on a barge boat and was gone weeks at a time. Well anyways I got to a stopping point in my book and I put it down on the bed as I slide off the bed. I slipped my feet into my black slippers and looked around. I had a dresser on the other side of the room with some different skulls on it and other things you could imagine a goth person would keep.

I went out of my room and went downstairs then into the kitchen. I got into the refrigerator and got myself a can of root beer and sat down at the table to drink it, pulling out my phone to surf Facebook. I heard noise from the livingroom but I didnt pay attention, just means Mike and his friend was in there. It wasn't that i disliked my brother, in fact we had a good relationship. Still, he can get on my nerves, being a year older than me at fourteen he tends to be good at it.

I hear more noises from the livingroom, more like someone mumbling very loudly. So, curious of what is going on I went to investigate. When I walked into the livingroom, I saw the door to the right that lead into the basement close shut. Still curious, I went and opened the door and walked down the carpet steps into the basement. When I got to the bottom, I was a little stunned to see Luke have duct tape over his mouth. Mike was quickly untying rope that was around Luke hands behind his back. I couldn't help but laugh "what the...?" I say.

Mike look over when he finished untying Luke, who then quickly took the tape off his mouth. So, Mike has semi long black hair and green eyes, he was wearing a blue shirt and red basketball shorts. Luke had short blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, both of them barefoot. Like I said before, Mike was a year older than me at fourteen, Luke was thirteen.

"What?" Mike says as he shrugs. I just shake my head "nothing" I replied and I turn around to go back up the stairs. There was some whisper as I walked up but I didnt pay attention to them. I went into the livingroom when I heard the boys run up the stairs, when I heard the door open, I turned around to see Mike and Luke looking at me, smirking as they held up some rope.
"No!" I say, as I back up holding a hand towards them as if it's a stop sign. I then turned to run with the boys chasing after me.

They chased me into the kitchen and around the table, giggling as I try to escape. I managed to get past both of them by going beneath the table and into the livingroom. When I got to the middle of the livingroom that's when I was knocked down from behind, someone's arms wrapped around my upper body, pinning my arms to my side. I fell to the ground and I felt both of them sit on me, one on my legs and one on my back. I struggled to get free, I saw to my left a bare foot sticking out of a pair of blue jeans, meaning Luke was sitting on my back. I twist and turn to were I was able to reach over and tickle Luke's foot.

Luke just pull his foot away as he grabs for my arms, but I managed to grab ahold of his ankle and tickle his foot. Luke yelped and twist around to pull away, but then Mike came and grabbed my arms and pulled them back. Luke quickly regained his hold and sat on my back, and as Mike held my hands, Luke tied them up. They moved down and tied my ankles too "this isn't fair" I say as I wiggled around. "Think we should hogtie her?" Mike asks. I looked up at them, seeing Luke nod "yeah let's do that." I glared up at them and ask "what are you talking about?"

Mike pushed my legs up, then Luke tied a rope securing my wrists to my ankles. "Errrrrrrrr" I growl as I tugged and squirm, which basically all it looked like was me wiggling side to side. "Untie me!" I yelled, which both of the boys laughed. "No I dont think we will" Mike says. "Just wait until I get out of this.." I say as I fight harder "I'm not worried" Mike says.
I felt my slippers being tugged at, then pulled off my feet. "This is for earlier" Luke says. I screamed and burst out laughing as I felt fingers tickling the bottoms of my feet.

I thrust around and fight as much as I could, but I couldn't escape. Both boys laughed at me as both of them tickled my feet, fingers wiggling on the bottoms and the tops of my feet. "HAHAHAHAH!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHHAH PLEASE! HAHA STOP!! HAHAHA" I pleaded as I continue to thrust around.
"Why should we?" Mike asks, I feel him grab ahold of my big toe to hold my foot back as he scribbles his fingers on my foot.
"HAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!! HHHAAAAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Finally they stop. I lay on the floor breathing hard "oh...just wait....till I get my hands...on you two" I say between breaths. "Well I think we should give her a chance" Luke says. I heard them moving around, but I didnt look to see what they're up to. Suddenly Mike comes in front of me duct tapes my mouth "MMMMPPHH!!" I screamed. Mike stands up "okay let's get something to eat" he says. "Sounds good" Luke says.
"MMMMPPHH MMMRRRRRR MMMMPPHH!!" I yell as I squirm around, watching the boys walk into the kitchen.

"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmuuuurrrr mmph" I mutter as I squirm around in the middle of the livingroom floor. I twist this way and that, tugging on the ropes as much as I could. I fell onto my right side, i pulled and fought before rolling back onto my stomach. It was at least ten minutes before the boys came back, Mike tease me saying "arnt you going to get free?" I glared at him and say "rrrrrrr-mmmmm" which both of them laughed. Mike gave my feet a quick tickle, making me yelped and jerk my feet away, with the hogtie I couldn't really move away much.
"AAMMMMMPH!! MMMMPPHH MMMMPPHH MMMRRRRRR MMMMPPHH!!!" I burst out laughing as they started to tickle torture me again.

"Well, we are going to play Xbox" Mike says. "And since we got you all tied up, we wont have any more interruptions" Luke says. Luke ran his fingers quickly on my feet as they walked away, going upstairs to Mike's room.
"Mmmmpphh!! Mmmrrrrrr-mmmmpphh!!!" I yell as I struggled. The feeling of helplessness sinking in, tied up and gagged on the livingroom floor like this. I twist and turn off and on for a while, not really sure how long but for me it felt like forever.

I froze when I heard the front door open. Hearing the footsteps walking from the front door and into the kitchen. I felt embarrassed, I didnt want Mom to see me. (She couldn't see me when she walked into the kitchen because of the couch). It was a minute or so before I heard footsteps coming out of the kitchen and into the livingroom. I looked up and saw my Mom's surprised face when she saw me. Mom had black hair and brown eyes, wearing a black shirt and black khaki pants with black boots (I got my goth inspiration from my Mom).

"Nicole, are you okay?" Mom says as she bends down infront of me "uuummmpphh mmmmpphh" I mutter. "Mike got you into one of their games I see" Mom says. I look at her a little confused "mmph?"
Mom gently took the duct tape off my mouth, once I can talk again I ask "this has been going on for a while?"
"Not sure how long" Mom says "but it was about a month ago I caught Luke tying up Mike."
"Oh, and you're okay with this?" I ask as I kick my legs at the rope that kept me hogtied as to make a point. Mom shrugged "I dont care really. However, they did break my one rule. Which was not to leave anyone alone, especially when gagged. But, how did they got you like this?" Mom moves to the side of me and looks me over.

"Well I saw Mike tying, well he was untying Luke. Then they ganged up on me" I say. I felt Mom gently picked at the rope binding my hands. I continue to say "they tied me up, tickled me to death. Then just left me."
I felt Mom checking the ropes binding my ankles at this point. "Well the ropes arnt cutting of circulation" Mom sort of muttered. Then she stood up and walked to the stairs and yelled for Mike to come down. Mom sits on the couch, and not long after the boys came into the livingroom.

The faces the boys were making was clear they knew they were in trouble, glancing at me and back at me Mom. "You remember the rule about leaving someone alone while tied up?" Mom says. The boys nodded. "Mike, go untie your sister." Mom says.
Mike comes over to me and untied me. I stretched when I was free and I stood up. "Now, Mike I want you to tie Luke up" Mom says. I saw their eyes get wide, and Mom says "Luke it's either this or I call your parents."

So Luke gets onto his knees and Mike ties his hands behind his back. Then Luke lay down and Mike tied his ankles. "Now, I know you got more rope somewhere. I want you to get them to tie you up next." Mike goes down into the basement, and comes up with more pieces of rope. I sat on the couch with my arms crossed watching this.
Mom took the ropes from Mike and told him to turn around, then she tied his hands behind his back. Mom helped Mike to lay on his stomach on the floor to tie his ankles. Just like that, both boys were tied hand and foot side by side on the livingroom floor.

"How long you going to keep us like this?" Luke says. "How about until dinner" Mom says. Mike pulled at the ropes binding his hands when Mom said that. Mom then sits on the couch.
I went over and sat on my knees in between Luke and Mike, I patted their backs and grin when I say "oh how the tables have turned." The boys looked at me, Luke says "please dont." "Nicole, I'll do anything. Even your chores" Mike says.
But I ignored them and moved my hands down to their sides to tickle them.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Great story! Also very well written.
Your mother really saved you there! xD
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun story!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a great first story. Thank you for sharing!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Fun story! Sounds like you had plenty of adventures after that intro!
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gothic Viper »

Glad everyone enjoyed :)
Yeah i had more adventures, still do :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely first story do you have more?
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Seems like you guys had lots of fun :)
ropecbboots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropecbboots »

I really liked your story. cool mom.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent story. Writing style looks fine.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

great story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic