Meeting my future wife for the first time irl. Part 1 MF/FM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meeting my future wife for the first time irl. Part 1 MF/FM

Post by sagitarium »

This is the story of how I met my wife for the first time. I'm not a native English speaker so bare with me.

Meeting my future wife for the first time irl. Part 1

It wasn't like it was written in the stars, that my present wife and i were going to meet and fall in love.

For one thing, I was allready married, not a very happy marriage, but a stable one and one, that I didn't think was going to end any time soon. The second factor is that she and I lived i different parts of the Country, but the internet can change a lot of things.

My wife at the time worked as a nurse and worked both evening and night shifts, so I regurlarly had evenings and nights to go surf and chat on the internet about tugs that was a very big part of what i longed for.

It was one of those evenings that I met her in a chatroom. At first she didn't even reply, but eventually she did and we started talking. At that time I was more of a Dom than a switch and as we talked we agreed on talking on cam and do some online selfbondage where i told here what to do.

This alone is series of stories in itself, but this story is about the first time we met face to face.

It so turned out, that there was a conference close to where she lived, that I had the opportunity to attend. That would give us the chance to meet for the first time in the evening. I remember thinking, that if i do this, my life will change dramatically, but I had to do it.

I was really excited when it was finally time to meet.

We met at the bus and went arm in arm to the hotel I was staying at.

We had made a deal that she brought her bondage gear, but for the first tie we had agreed, that I would only use what we wearing on us. She wore a scarf and a belt and I wore a tie and a belt.

At the hotel room we took of our coats and footwear and we were all set. She was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, a cardigan and white socks.

Doing it as a homeinvasion, i grabbed her and forced her on her tummy tying her hands behind with my tie. She struggled but being my height, but not very strong, there was not much she could do.

Then I cleavegagged her with her scarf before tying her ankles with my belt. Finally I used her belt to connect her ankles and wrists in a hogtie.

That was it. I had never tied any one like this before, but there she was: hogtied and gagged on the bed before me.

I was so excited as she struggled helplessly on the bed to no avail. I found my camera and took some pictures as she lay there (one of them is in the Tug Photo section here 😊).

After about 15 minutes to half an hour. I freed her and now the tables were turned. I was to be tied while she dressed herself in her nurse uniform and nylon stockings (love nyloned feet and cosplay).

First my hands were tied behind me with my own tie. Then she strapped my arms to the side with my belt. I had never been tied like this by any one and it was out of this world.

She continued with tying my ankles crossed and my legs above knees, before hogtying me tightly. This was intens. I had never been tied this tight before and I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one, but she wasn't done with me yet. Now she forced a ballgag into my mouth and after that she blindfolded me.

"Don't go anywhere!" she laughed and I could hear her go to the bathroom to change.

Lying there helpless, I realised, that I really didn't know her other than our chats and online fun, so what if she didn't free me again?

The thought was frightening and at the same time oddly exciting. I squirmed a bit wiggling my feet, but there was nothing I could do. I was helpless....
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story mate, I often wonder what would happen if I met someone I chatted to about bondage online.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ty. Glad you liked it 😊
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Looks like it turned out more than ok in the end... ;)

Awesome story
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

It sure did 😉
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Here we also have chats, although what you say about getting to talk to someone in private is quite complicated.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic