Meeting my future wife for the first time irl part 2 M/F F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meeting my future wife for the first time irl part 2 M/F F/M

Post by sagitarium »

When we left of I lay hogtied, gagged and blindfolded on the bed pondering weather or not my captor would release me again. A thought that was both scary and oddly exciting.

Being blindfolded I had no idea what my wife to be was up to (for easy reference I will just refer to her as my wife from now on). I strained hard against the bonds to get out but no luck. I was stuck and she and I both knew it. I listened as to find out what she up to, but she was being awfully quiet and taking her time to change.

Suddently i was surprised as I felt her hands touching my legs. She had sneaked in on me and laughed softly at my reaction. Being blindfolded I really had no idea how long she kept me like this, but as time went by I could feel my hands and fingers where beginning to go numb.

I tried to gagtalk that I was loosing my feeling sensation in my hands. Luckily she understood what I was saying and she released me from my bonds.

It was just like in the movies where the captive massages his or her wrists after being bound. While I did that I admired the sight of my soon to be captive.

She looked so beautiful in her nurse uniform with white nylon stockings and I could hardly wait to tie her up.

I started the tie by cuffing her hands behind her back and then i tied her elbows together almost making them touch before strapping her her arms to her body with a belt.

After that I tied her ankles crossed and her legs above knees. This was in itself enough to make her helpless but I was not even close to being done.

Next part was to tie a rope to the ropes tying her knees and then connecting it to the belt strapping her arms to her upper body. That pulled her legs up to her chest.

Then a rope was tied to the back of her ankles and connected to her wrist pulling her feet up under her.

She was now all tied up in a tight ball, and was more or less only able to wiggle her feet and her fingers but still there was more to come.

"Open wide" I told her before gagging her. This time with a ballgag. Now she could ponder what was going to happen next and if I was going to let her go.....
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I can picture the nurse's uniform, amazing,
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m loving this so far. Especially her uniform and white nylons. You’re a lucky man!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ty. Yes I am 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic