Held Hostage with Kelly (M/FF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Held Hostage with Kelly (M/FF)

Post by Vicki »

So here is another story of Kelly and I tied up together. For those who don't know Kelly is my Step mom loves bondage as much as I do.

So I was 14 and I would say it was about Nov. Kelly and I had been home alone as Dad was on a business trip. We are watching a Tv movie (Lifetime probably) movie was bad but on a Friday night with a cold raining night it was something. Kelly and I are dressed in night clothes. Kelly in yoga pants and a long sleeve top I am in a cute matching pajama pants and short sleeve top. We sat on the couch eating popcorn and trying to decide what to watch next. We suddenly hear the garage door open and it catches us by surprise as we are not expecting my Dad to come home until Monday. Now our garage has been opening on it's own due to something being on the same frequency --we still don't know what it was but it was happening for a good 8 months and it was so random when it happened. It really freaked out Kelly when it was just the 2 of us at home and we would wake up to find the garage door open.

Kelly figuring it was nothing but it being raised on it's own but wanted to check it out and closed the door. I took the advantage of going into the kitchen to refill our glasses with homemade strawberry lemonade and add more popcorn to the bowl. I looked at the door leading from the kitchen to the hallway that lead to the garage and I heard 2 sets of footsteps. Kelly enter the kitchen first and gave me a quick wink before in a fake frighten voice. "It's going to be okay." My Dad entered pretending to be an intruder. He is carrying the duffle bag with all the ropes and gags and tape.

"Follow orders, Ladies, and everything will work out." My father stated as he held a gun (This was a little toy he picked up on the trip he came home from. It was a gun shaped lighter) He waved us into the living room and order me to sit on the far end of the coffee table. He shoves the duffle bag into Kelly's hand and orders her to tie my wrists together which Kelly does tie in front of me. all the while saying "Take what you want just don't hurt us".

"I'm not here to rob you or hurt." Dad indicates she is to tie my ankles together. "I have been hired to keep you(indicating Kelly) from going to work Monday. My employer knows you have to be at the meeting for your company to win that government contract and I just can't let that happen."

I saw the excitement in Kelly's eyes as she was playing one of her favorite games. I was just going to enjoy some bondage and pretend to be Kelly's daughter that he will no doubt pretend to threaten me to get her to do what he wanted. She however quickly went back into character. "Please, just leave now. I am expecting protecting coming."

Dad gives a smug laugh, "Yes, your company hired me to protect you but the other company paid me more." He made Kelly sit on the other end of the Coffee table and tied Kelly wrists together and then started tying my body's to Kelly pinning our arms down and so we are tied back to back. He tied her ankles together than take a piece of rope and tied it to Kelly's wrists and then used the rope to tied her wrists to the right leg of the coffee table with the wrists resting in her lap but she couldn't raise them.. He then tied her legs together below her ankles and then tied her legs to the left leg of coffee table.

He did the same to my wrists so my wrists rested in my lap and my legs to the legs of the coffee table. Dad then took a thick white cloth and cleave gagged me and Kelly. "Now behave while I take care of a few things."

Dad went to get his suitcase and close the garage door. He took a shower and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt while Kelly and I struggled and screamed for help.

He came in the room and change the TV channel to an action movie. He ate the popcorn and open a beer. He basically kept us tied up until 1 in the morning.
Part 2 later.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good start, looking forward to part 2
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 2

So Needless to say or explain here I had an awesome sleep and woke up excited. I slept in to about 9:30 am and Kelly and Dad seemed to be asleep still. I figured they had someone fun before going to sleep the cringe at that idea. (what Teen wants to think about her parents doing it.) so I made myself a bowel of cereal and sat in the family room watching TV.

15 mins later Dad came down and started the coffee maker. "You up to playing more?"

"Of course."

Won't drive you nuts but by the time Kelly came down and her wrists showed signs she had been restrained in someway most of the night if not all she had something small to eat we got back into the game.

It was decided that at least for the first half of the day Kelly and I would be tied to back again but this time on the floor against the back wall My wrists where tied to Kelly's wrists and then Dad wrapped ropes around our bodies so basically starting under our breast to our waist pinning us together and our arms to our sides. He tied my ankles and legs (above and below the knees) together and did the same for Kelly's legs.

Dad push a handkerchief in my mouth and used a long thin scarf to wrap around my mouth 4 times to cleave gag me but between the handkerchief and scarf the way Dad did it my mouth was forced slightly open and the MMMPPPHHH was well muffled. I really had to scream to make a sound. He did the same to Kelly and then went to settle himself in to watch college football as Kelly I struggled and screamed for help. Dad would yell at us to pipe down and threaten to separate us if we didn't behave. We pretended to be frighten and crying for fear.

A late lunch brought a bathroom break and Pizza for lunch.

After lunch Dad gave us a choice. He go to his office -The storage building on our property in which he created his office in--by himself and we would play more in the evening or he could take us with him and spend more time tied us. Of course we wanted to go get tied up more. He did warn he didn't plan on being back home until after 9pm. No problem. He said he had the perfect Idea. He order us to put shoes on and then he tied my wrists behind my back and wrapped rope around my waist pinning my arms to my body He tied my ankles and legs together like before. He did the same to Kelly and he used thick long bandanas to cleave gag us. He carried Kelly to the SUV first and loaded her into the back seat. seat belting her in. He came back for me and sat me in the back seat behind the drivers seat and seat belted me in. He took the dirt road on our property to the storage building. 5 minute ride where no one could see two women bound and gag in the back seat of a car not that the tinted windows allowed them to see much. At the storage building Dad took me out first He took me into one of the rooms that held various car parts and building materials. He sat me in this vinyl bucket seat from a car he had remodel. The seats weren't in good shape and he had gotten better ones but bucket seat was perfect for a captive. He lowered me into the seat and duct taped me to it. He pushed it against the wall so I would face the wall and the wall supported the back of the seat so I didn't tip back struggling. He then added some strips of tape over my mouth keeping my lips closed over the cleave gag. He quickly went out and collected Kelly placed her in the other bucket seat on the other side of the room so that we faced each other. Dad then brought in two cement blocks and placed one by me and the other by Kelly. He then tied are ankles to the cement block so that out legs were stretched out and we could not move them. He then locked us in the room and I look and found the CCTV cameras and knew he would be watching us from his office about 20 feet away.

Kelly and I spent the afternoon struggling and screaming trying to get free. We got a bathroom break but he ended up keeping us tie up until 10 pm. He took a break untied us and took us home he went back because he was making a lot of overseas calls Kelly and I ate some sandwiches and went to sleep.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Enjoy reading about your experiences
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Really nice story Vicki
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Wow. Nicole long term bondage. Hours,on end. Just how I love it. We're you blindfolded and gagged?
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Last part

Poor Dad his international calls all night he didn't get home until early Sunday morning. He slept until noon. He told use he was sorry about not having fun that day but was going to make it us to us. Kelly washed the night clothes we had been using for the game and before I went to bed I was told to sleep in them.

I was expecting to go to school Monday but at about 5 am I was awaken by my Dad who was tying my wrists together in front of me he wrapped rope around my waist and arms tying the rope tightly around me. He cleave gagged me and tied my ankles together. He carried me down stairs and into the garage. he laid me in the cargo area of the SUV and I found Kelly tied like me . Dad close the Cargo door and we went for a ride around the country roads. hardly out on the roads that early and those on the roads couldn't see in between the windows and darkness. after an hour Dad had us back at the storage building. Kelly was taken out of the SUV first. I laid in the back of the SUV for a few minutes then Dad came for me. He carried me into a different room. This was at the far end of the building as was more like a walk in closet than a full room. two chairs in the center already lined up so the backs of the chairs had been against each other. Kelly was already on one chair. her wrists rested in her lap and rope was wrapped around her wrists and thighs so that they had been pinned to the seat of chair. her legs had been tied to the chair and anchored to the front legs of the chair and soon Dad did the same thing to me in the other chair. Then he used rope to tied us back to back and pinning us tightly to the back of our respective chairs. He explained next time the door opens he would be rescuing us he then closed the door and locked it. The room had no windows so the only light that came in the room was from under the door.

Kelly and I struggled like crazy MMMHHHPPPing and seriously trying to get free. Dad naturally called me off school and only "resuced" us at 1pm.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Always an interesting read!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic