Bound for Bed. mm/f..f/mm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound for Bed. mm/f..f/mm

Post by Gothic Viper »

It was the day after Mike and Luke introduced me to their tie up games. Luke had spent the night, and so that following morning i had went out to go see a friend of mine.
It was a little chilly outside, so I had on a black hoodie with blue jeans, red socks with black converse.

Well, my friend and her family wasnt home, so I continued to walk around the neighborhood. My hood was up, had hair covering the left side of my face, my hands in the hoodie pockets.
It was a old hick town, I pass the old brick buildings downtown as I enjoyed the cool breeze of the autumn wind. The sight of the old style streetlamps with the buildings on this cloudy day give me a calming feeling inside.
I made my way down the sidewalk to the end of the downtown and the old buildings turned into houses. Few more blocks I got to my house, a two story white house with a good sized porch.

When I got inside I went into my room, sat on my bed and listened to music threw my earbuds, listening to the playlist I have downloaded to my phone. Putting the phone into the pocket of my hoodie, I got off the bed and went to my dresser and turned on the electric candles, then the ones on my desk. I turned off the light then I sat on my bed, leaning against the wall with my legs stretched and crossed at the ankles. I lightly smiled as I stare at how the candles glow in the dark room. Course it wasn't perfect darkness, even though I had dark curtains over my window, light still shine threw some, but enough to give me the calming feeling.

I tugged at the top of my hood to pull it over my head some more and leaned my head back against the wall. Few minutes went by before I kicked off my shoes and pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs. I closed my eyes, and before I knew it I was getting a little tired. I turned to lay on my back, my hands on my stomach as one leg is bent up while the other stretched out.

Not sure how long I was laying there, i listened to a good number of songs before i was startled to feel my bed bouncing under me. Coming back to my senses, I opened my eyes and saw Mike and Luke had climbed onto my bed. I pulled my earbuds out and say "hey, wha-uuummph!" I was cut off by Mike stuffing something in my mouth.
Before I could react, both Mike and Luke took my hands and tied them together. I spit out what was stuffed into my mouth, seeing now that it was a blue handkerchief, and say "hey co-uuuuummmmpphh! Mmmmpphh!" Luke stuffed the handkerchief back into my mouth and kept his hand over my mouth to keep it in.

Mike had lifted my tied hands over my head and secured them to the headboard. Then he quickly reached over and got a roll of duct tape and ripped off a few pieces, then they duct taped my mouth. They went down to my legs and brought my ankles together. Course I didnt make it easy for them. I kicked and squirm, but it ended with Luke sitting on my legs to hold them in place as Mike tied my ankles together, then secured them to the footboard.

"Mmmmpphh!! Mmmmm mmmmpphh!!" I yell as I wiggle around on my bed. I was stretch out to the point I couldn't bend my knees or arms much.
So, Mike was wearing a blue shirt and jeans, Luke a white shirt and jeans, both boys were barefoot.

"Its a little dark in here" Luke says as he turns on the light. Mike sits on my waist and smiles down at me as he unzipped the front of my hoodie, revealing the grey shirt I have on. I glared up at him "uuu-mm mmmm-pphhmmmm!" I say as i tug at the ropes. "What? Sorry cant understand you" Mike teased. He then tickles my belly and sides, making me scream and thrust around as much as I could. Luke stood at the side of the bed and smiled as he watched.

"Go tickle her feet" Mike told Luke as he stopped tickling me. With out a word, Luke walked down the bed, disappearing from my view behind Mike. I felt Luke take my socks off, I tried kicking him away but the ropes held me in place. Then I started squirming again as Luke tickled me, only to be worse when Mike tickled my sides again.

What seemed like forever of tickling, I felt that my feet were not being tickled anymore. Not long after, I saw Luke jumped Mike.
I breathed threw my nose, thankful for the break from being tickled. I only noticed that Mike and Luke feel to the floor, I hear them struggling but I didnt look. Then Luke stood up.
I lift my head to look down, saw that Mike was laying on his stomach with his hands and feet tied up with rope. Luke grabbed the roll of tape and duct taped Mike's mouth.

"Now I got both siblings at my mercy" Luke says as he looks at me and back at Mike.
"Mmmmpphh!" Mike yells as he squirmed on the floor. Luke sat on Mike's legs and tickled his feet, making Mike squirm wildly as he laugh in his gag. While that was going on, I was struggling against the ropes. I started to notice the ropes that bind my hands started to loosen up, so I focused on my wrists and try to work my way out. I was about done when Luke decided to five Mike a break and left the bedroom to use the restroom.

With me twisting and turning my wrists, the knot came loose and freed my hands. I quickly sat up and untied my ankles, seeing out of the corner of my eyes the surprised look Mike gave. When I was completely free, I pulled off the tape and spit out the handkerchief. I quickly untied the ropes from the bed and I went and hide behind the door. It wasn't long before Luke came back, and just when he saw the bed was empty, I jumped him.

I guessed he given up, because Luke didnt give much of a fight. When I knocked him to the ground, Luke willingly presented his hands behind his back to be tied. So I quickly tied his hands, then I had Luke get up and sit on my bed with his back against the footboard. I took the duct tape and wrapped his midsection and the bars of the footboard. Then I gagged him with a few pieces of tape.
"Okay Mike, you too" I say as I help Mike up. It took a few tries but I helped him stand up, then had him hop to my bed. I had Mike taped up to the footboard like Luke was, then I step back as I looked at my captives for a moment.

"Just one more thing" I said as I went into my closet. I got two scarves, and I blindfolded Mike with a red scarf and Luke with the black. I sat on the bed leaning my back against the headboard, smiled as I watch the two boys squirm and making muffled noises in their gags, Mike's bound legs stretched out as Luke sat with his legs crisscrossed.
I gently ran my fingers down Mike's bare feet, making my brother pull his knees up and place his feet flat on the bed. I moved up and wiggled my fingers on the tops of his feet, which Mike then kicked as he moaned in the gag. When Mike stretched his legs back out, I sat on his legs and tickled his soles for good measure.

While I was tickling Mike, Luke stretched his legs out and crossed his ankles. I stopped tickling Mike and looked at Luke's feet when he moved them a little closer to me, swaying his feet side to side. I gave Luke's bare soles a quick tickle, Luke pulled his feet away as he yelped, but then brought his feet back. I got off of Mike and sat crisscrossed infront of Luke, I half grin as I looked a up at Luke, taped gagged and blindfolded, I wasnt sure if Luke is meaning to temp me or what.

I look down at Luke's feet and, as gently as I could, tickle him with my nails. Luke moaned as he curl his toes then within seconds he quickly pulls away, but then stretched back out with his ankles crossed. I didnt have anymore rope, so I got the duct tape. When the sound of the tape ripping when I pulled the end, Luke uncrossed his ankles and placed his feet together, which I then taped up. When I had Luke's ankles all taped up, I held the tape with one hand to hold him down as I tickled his feet for a few minutes.

Satisfied that I got my revenge, I lay back down on the bed, my legs stretched out between the two boys. I got my earbuds in my ears and closed my eyes listening to my music. I grin when I feel the bed shake as the boys struggle. I felt Luke gently kick me, without looking up I quickly ran my nails on his sole. I done the same with Mike, course he pulled away and didnt stretch back out to my reach, unlike Like.
"I guess I'll let them go after an hour" I thought to myself.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Good story again! Got lucky Luke tied your bro and was a good sport letting you tie him up. Did they get you after that hour?
Hope to hear more stories!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Seems to be that Luke doesn’t
really mind being tied up by you. Curious to see what happens next
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fantastic story! Very descriptive and well written. Thank you for sharing!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Another great story - hope the games are still happening!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

This story is really amazing!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

A nice little story, I love it!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic