Housesitting-M/self

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Housesitting-M/self

Post by kiwi »

Ok bear with me cuz this is my first time sharing anything TUG related but I just figured what the hell.
Anyways, brief description: I’m early twenties fresh out of college, always been on the taller and thinner side, but not super skinny. For this expereince, I was wearing some sweatpants and a hoodie with some basketball socks on as well.
So I still live in the same town as my parents (for about a year since I graduated college) and they recently asked if I could house sit for them and watch our 3 dogs. Naturally being a great son and wanting the extra cash, I obliged. I had a friend stay over the first night since I needed a ride in the morning, but once I finally got alone, I knew exactly what I had in mind for my next hour or so.
I dashed to the storage closet and grabbed a roll of clear pallet wrap. The kind that is about 5 inches tall and on a one handed roll. That, coupled with a roll of red duct tape, a soft calf length dress sock, a strap from my Halloween costume(I’ll explain in a moment), and what I was most excited to try for the first time: Microfoam tape! I ordered a 4 pack of the 3” wide roll to test it out for my gf and my next playtime, but had to take advantage of this moment.
I went upstairs after feeding the dogs and making sure they were laying down and began to make myself cozy in the game room upstairs. To begin, I put a movie on the big screen projector we have that takes up almost a full wall. This room also leaves tons of room to wriggle and squirm in your bonds as well. So anyways I begin by taking the red duct tape and wrapping my ankles, below and above my knees with about 4-5 wraps each. From there, I grabbed the plastic wrap (my favorite binding tool) and began to wrap my bound legs over the top of the tape. Wrapping from my ankles down over the top of my feet, encasing my socked feet in tight plastic. From there I moved all the way up to my hips before then tearing off the Saran Wrap and grabbing the tape again. I know what you’re thinking, but I’m a big fan of overkill bondage what can I say haha. I wrapped duct tape 2-3 times again this time going around my ankles, then diagonally across up to my knees, around and back down diagonally to make an x over my shins. Then repeat with above my knees and thighs.
Next, my favorite part: the gag. To start, I rolled up a dress sock since it’s thinner than the other options I had, and stuffed it into my mouth, immediately filling my mouth and pressing my tongue down. I then use 3 pieces of microfoam tape to seal my mouth but I noice a problem. My beard is preventing the tape from sticking. Shoot. So naturally the solution: wrap the snot out of it pardon my French. So I wrap the Saran Wrap around my already gagged mouth, making a tight seal from just below my nose to under my chin around the top of my head. Very important to me is to cover the ears in a good wrap gag. Something about the sensation of hearing through the barrier is appealing to me. But from there, I took one last piece of micro foam and tore it lengthwise (think hamburger not hot dog). Another rarely seen gag i love is a piece of tape going over the bridge of the persons nose and down the other side, kind of framing the nose. Well I did that with 3 pieces of tape making mask of sorts before then wrapping duct tape 4 times around my mouth to finish off this monster gag.
Then, using this harness, it allowed me to wrap this costume belt with a backpack style buckle and bind that around my ankle. This left another length with a loop going towards my hands which I was then able to fashion into a makeshift hogtie.
I rolled on the floor, grunting and moaning into my self imposed predicament. I paused my struggling after about 10 minutes to free my hand. I reached up and felt my gagged mouth, the smooth, tight plastic and tape squeaking on my fingers. The soft microfoam over my nose too. I rolled to my side and re bound my hands by twisting them in the loop, then pulled my knees tight up in another hogtie position. This is where I stayed, finishing the movie for another 30 minutes in my plastic prison. Once the film was finished, I freed myself and disposed of any evidence of my time in the game room.
————fin————
Thanks guys it’s my first time posting, so any constructive criticism is gladly accepted as this may become a regular thing for me.
Kiwi out
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Sounds like an excellent adventure. Thanks for taking the time to post it. I look forward to anything else you wish to share.

My only suggestion would be that spaces between the paragraphs make things a little easier to read.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

This sounds fun! Btw, how does microfoam tape feel? Ive always wanted to try it.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago This sounds fun! Btw, how does microfoam tape feel? Ive always wanted to try it.
It’s very soft and VERY sticky! I tried it out because I heard the adhesive was somehow softer on the skin and hair so I tried some out (I have a beard and mustache I don’t bother to shave).
One strip across my lips was enough To keep me pretty quiet without the stuffing, but just one layer of wrap and it’s done. No talking for you haha.
10/10 would reccomend it on amazon.
(PS- get the 3” roll)
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Very cool. I have to try it some time.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic