GF Cuffed me before work F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

GF Cuffed me before work F/M

Post by Hogtieguy »

Before I start, I want to say that leaving someone tied up without supervision is very dangerous. Please dont do it. Luckily nothing happened to me but as I got more experienced, I realize that it was a bad idea.

This story takes place about 6 years ago when I was dating a girl named Katie. It was one of our first experiences with real handcuffs.

--------

Katie and I were looking online at a site that sells handcuffs and other restraints. We fell in love with it and decided to order a few things. Before I went to go check out, she asked me if she could put something else on there. She made me walk in the other room as she browsed the site looking for exactly what she wanted. About 20 minutes later she called me back in to finish the check out process. She informed me that she wanted to get a separate pair of handcuffs that will only be used by her on me and that I will never be able to use them on her. They were a set of pink hinged handcuffs that are actually on my profile picture. I really liked the idea and the fact that she came up with it, made it even more exciting.

A few days later I got a box delivered to my apartment, I was nervous and very excited at the same time. I wasted no time opening up the box and I saw the items we ordered. The first thing I got out was a pair of standard issued police silver cuffs out. I put them on myself in front, snapped a picture, and sent it to Katie. She replied "You better not open mine up until I get there!". I told her I would wait and kept playing with the silver ones. I remember the feeling when they first went on, the sound it made, and just the overall excitement that I had. I really wanted to put them behind my back but I was afraid to get them stuck. Continuing to go through the box and getting things out, I came across her pink ones. I know she told me that I needed to wait, I just couldnt! I had to get them out and play with them.

The next day Katie had to go to work, luckily she worked at a store that is a block from my house. We had a date planned that night but she stopped over a few minutes before she had to be there. She ran through the box and did exactly as I did. I pulled the silver ones out and she asked me to put them on her so I did. She struggled a little but and I let her go.

Once she got to the box with the pink handcuffs in them, my heart started pounding in excitement. Especially since I knew that they were meant for me and not for her. She got them out of the box, held them like you would when you go to put them on someone and said "Wow these are heavy".. I will never forget how she said it. She had this look in her eye like she had fallen in love all over again. I can still hear her saying that in my head to this day.

"Lets get these on you" She said

I held my hands out for her to cuff me and she shook her head no and said "These go behind your back, lay face down on the floor."

I did what she told me to. I got on my floor but while I was putting my hands behind my back myself, she grabbed my arms, quickly pulled them behind me, and cuffed them on me.

I remember how secure and tight they were, I also remember how cold they felt on me. I loved it! I wiggled a little to kind of test them.

"You're not going anywhere, I love these things" She said as she put her hands on the cuffs to hold me still.

She then grabbed the ziptie cuffs that we also bought on the website and went to put them on my feet.

"Don't you have to go to work soon?" I said

She replied "yes, I have to be there in 5 mins, thats why Im hurrying!"

Me: "Well you're going to opposite way, if you're trying to hurry. Let me go"

"I remember we used to joke about tying you up and leaving you while I go somewhere. Its going to happen right now." She said with a huge smile on her face.

Me: "Katie, this isnt fun you will be gone for hours. You cant leave me like this that long"

katie: "Relax, it will only be for about an hour and a half. The way the schedule went today, I get my first break about an hour after I get to work. I will come unlock you then! Plus, If I can't unlock you I will just send Brianna over to let you loose" She said jokingly.

Brianna was her best friend and I dont think she knew about Katie and I playing around like this. Katie said this because she knew it would really embarrass me. She knew I had a slight crush on her friend haha

Me: "Thats not fair, please don't send her over. She will make fun of me even more."

Katie: "I'm joking, just hush up so I can finish and get going to work"

Me: "I still dont think any of this is fair!"

"Do I need to put duct tape around your head again?" She said knowing that I really dont enjoy duct tape because it hurts coming off of me. So at that moment I just shook my head no and laid there in defeat.

She finished ziptying my feet, double locking the handcuffs so they wouldn't tighten on me anymore and said "I should hogtie you since you opened up my handcuffs without me, i noticed the box was open. But I will be nice"

"You're so lucky that your dream is coming true!" She said as she kissed me on the cheek and left out the door.

Once she left I continued to struggle to actually get free and it was no use, she put them on me properly. I have no idea how long I was there because I didnt have TV or a clock to look at. I decided to just lay there and try to take a nap listening to every footstep coming down the hallway hoping it would be her letting me go free.

Eventually I heard keys jingling at my door and I was so excited to be let out. But then I had a strange feeling in my stomach "Please dont be brianna, please dont be brianna." I said as the door opened.

To my relief, it was in fact Katie. She came in with a huge smile on her face, uncuffed me, and then we had lunch together.

----

Sorry the story is so short, I will try to write longer ones in the future. I have dreamed about how the situation would go down if it was Brianna that opened the door instead of her. Maybe If I get enough interest, I will write a fictional story about how it would be if it was her instead. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great Day!
-Sam
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Excellent! Really good story.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Excellent! Really good story.
Thank you!
-Sam
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Anyone interested in a fictional story about what would happen if her friend came in instead? Haha
-Sam
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hogtieguy wrote: 4 years ago Anyone interested in a fictional story about what would happen if her friend came in instead? Haha
Interested in any good stories :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Maybe I will get around to writing it today :)
-Sam
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Anyone interested in a fictional story about her friend Brianna walking in instead? 😂
-Sam
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

1. Great story.
2. Finding a girl that will take initiative like that is really hard. You're a lucky guy. Picking out the handcuffs, deciding to leave you like that, and threatening to gag you are all amazing.
3. Would love a fictional story. You should add what the girls look like and what they were wearing.
4. Also, what did you end up doing all that time?
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Thanks Webber, I agree finding a girl like that is really hard to do. Sadly her and I don't really talk anymore. I'm going to add the fictional story to it, when I get the motivation to do so haha
-Sam
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Hogtieguy wrote: 4 years ago Thanks Webber, I agree finding a girl like that is really hard to do. Sadly her and I don't really talk anymore. I'm going to add the fictional story to it, when I get the motivation to do so haha
Sad. Maybe you'll find someone else eventually.

Looking forward to the story!
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

shyguy92 wrote: 4 years ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 4 years ago Thanks Webber, I agree finding a girl like that is really hard to do. Sadly her and I don't really talk anymore. I'm going to add the fictional story to it, when I get the motivation to do so haha
Sad. Maybe you'll find someone else eventually.

Looking forward to the story!
I will get to writing maybe this weekend! :)
-Sam
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Part two will probably be finished tomorrow!
-Sam
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Wow.

Such a cool story!

I really enjoyed reading it. Did you ever get around to writing that fictional followup?
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Wow.

Such a cool story!

I really enjoyed reading it. Did you ever get around to writing that fictional followup?
Not yet.. I was thinking about doing it sometime this week!
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic