New friend, new games (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 7225

New friend, new games (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 7225 »

I was 24 at the time and met Anna through mutual friends, somehow I managed to manipulate the conversation one day about me being duct taped to a chair once. It was a self bondage deal but to her she thought I was ganged up on and restrained. She found it really intriguing and funny to the point she wanted to keep having the conversation. Finally one day after talking about it so much we decided to go see a movie and when we got back to her place she would tie me to her chair.

Anna and I had on matching style vans mine were white hers were black. I was wearing skinny jeans and a t shirt as was she.

We awkwardly watched some home improvement episodes as we were both nervous about this actually happening. Finally I said “you’re just going to have to do this already I can’t stay much longer”

Anna grabbed the chair from the dining room and brought it to the living room. “Come here” she tells me.

I sit in the chair nervously looking up at her standing over me and she sits in my lap and kisses me.

Anna takes some rope and pulls my arms behind the back of the chair and tied my wrist together then to the chair.

She takes more rope and ties my upper body to the back of the chair then tied my ankles together. She goes away and comes back with a roll of yellow duct tape and wraps my upper body over the rope she already tied on me. Then she started wrapping my thighs to the seat of the chair then my ankles taped over the rope she already used. I felt useless and out of control and I absolutely loved it.

She gets back on to my lap historically laughing at me all wrapped up in this hideous yellow tape before slapping some pieces over my mouth.

Anna gets off of me and grabs her phone and starts taking pictures of me and telling me she hopes I fall over bound to the chair and still laughing and embarrassing me. This turned her on seeing me humiliated. She sits back on the couch and continues to watch her show and every now and then shooting me a “good luck” glance. After about an hour of this she began cutting the tape off me and releasing the ropes around me.

I sadly had to leave and we said our byes and she assured me I’d be back over for more.... stay tuned to when she got crazy with duct tape:)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story! You sure she had never tied anyone up before??
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s quite a memorable first date!

Great story!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story!!! Sounds like ya'll both had Great and Good Time 💙
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, it's great that you two, had a real laugh, playing a tie up game. :)
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Wonderful story! Sounded like a lot o fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic