What’s that tape for? (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What’s that tape for? (m/m)

Post by beserkade12 »

About 5 years ago, I had a friend called Max who lived near my house who I used to play Xbox with every day. We’d come back from school, go to his room and play call of duty zombies and I’d stay there until late at night.

One day when the two of us were gaming I noticed a thick roll of duct tape on the top of his cabinet and I pointed it out and asked him what it was for. He said nothing. Bare in mind I had an interest in bondage at this point in time but aside from a few brief TUG encounters in my childhood I hadn’t really experienced anything. I jokingly asked him further if he was secretly a serial killer and using it to kidnap cute girls in our class. He laughed and said “don’t tell anyone!” I saw my chance. “I’m gonna tell everyone and you can’t stop me.”

At that point he paused the game and I felt my heart jump in my throat as he went to pick up the roll. I can’t remember much of what he said but we joked quite a bit and I put up some resistance. In the end he pinned me down and sat on my stomach and tried to take the tape off the role, which took a while. In the meantime I started calling for help (not very loudly because his mum was home) which lead to him covering my mouth with his hand and working on getting tape off the roll with his teeth. Eventually he managed it and tied my wrists up in front of me. He went around my wrists many times very tightly which felt scary at first. I could see the excitement in his eyes and he cut off the roll and started working on my legs which he wound tape around excessively. I was speechless but that didn’t stop him from ripping off a long piece off tape and bringing it towards me. “Help! Help!” I ‘coincidentally’ shut my lips together as he brought the tape to my mouth and it stuck to me pretty tightly. I squirmed around on the floor while he taunted me.

However, being that I was tied up with my hands in front, I simply ripped the tape off my face (which really hurt!) and taunted him right back. Suddenly he became really determined to make sure I was properly tied up. I called for help again so he shoved one of his socks lying on the floor in my mouth. It didn’t taste very good and I’m guessing it had been there for a few days, but I was getting one hell of a kick out of being handled like a kidnap victim. He used a pair of scissors to undo the tape and then put my wrists behind me and used what must’ve been half the roll to tape not only my wrists together, but he even went all the way up my arms and then made sure to tape my fingers too. It was really tight but it brought out this strange feeling in me that was very exciting.

The next part was quite scary though. He was unsatisfied with the gag I had as I managed to spit it out while he was working on my arms and I complained about the taste. So he decided to shove it back into my mouth and then take another two socks (even mouldier than the first) from under his bed and put them in my mouth too. Now my mouth was completely jam packed, my jaw was stretched out, but he wanted to be able to tape my lips together so he just shoved the socks deeper and deeper in, to the point where they were bordering on going down my throat. He forced my lips together and wound tape around my face again and again. Now speaking as someone who’d never had anything more than a single sock stuff gag before, having a mouth packing like this was very unnerving. When I tried to make a noise I couldn’t even hear myself aside from a faint whisper. Also, because it was packed so deeply I couldn’t breathe very well, not even through my nose.

I sort of just sat there not moving for a while, max taunting me and starting a new game by himself. At some point the struggle to breathe really got to me and I struggled against the tape really hard to no avail. It wasn’t until I started coughing beneath the gag that max realised something was wrong and started to ungag me. When the tape came off he had to pull all the socks out of my mouth himself, they were that jammed in! I breathed fresh air and sighed in relief. He said sorry but still kept me tied up. He made me drink water and left me alone to struggle while he went downstairs to eat tea.

When he came up I was feeling a lot more secure in my bondage so I started threatening to tell his mum he was a kidnapper. He came up behind me and surprised me by regagging me with one of his socks and using a single piece of tape to seal my mouth shut. I mmphed as he wrapped me up in his bed linen and taped around my torso, effectively mummifying me.

Next he got his phone out and took pictures of me bound and gagged. I struggled quite hard because I didn’t want anyone to see my predicament but I couldn’t say anything and soon enough the picture was on Facebook. He put on the post that I was being held for ransom and someone would have to pay to release me. I didn’t see the replies until the next day but no one was willing to pay to see me untied simply put. I was left there on the floor of his bedroom until 10pm.

Finally, he untied me (which took about half an hour) and I noticed that the duct tape roll was almost empty. He let me go home and apologised for being so rough. I said I’ll have to get him back sometime. Unfortunately I never did but he tied me up again one time. We’ve lost communication since.

Thanks for reading
Last edited by beserkade12 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Enjoyable little story. Too bad you lost touch. He sounds like a fun playmate (except the bit about almost suffocating you. Kids can be so stupid.)

Thanks for posting!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing this fun story. This all sounds like it was really exciting. I hope you will share your second experience as well, if you find the time.

One tip: Leaving an empty line between paragraphs makes a text a lot easier to read.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The clunkiness of the text does make this hard to read, but apart from that, this little tale was mighty enjoyable.
Always fantastic reading about guys fooling around and gagging each other with smelly sockgags.

Really looking forward to reading more from you, mate!
As a side note, I'd also recommend you edit the text and add some line spacing to it.
Apart from that, a solid 10 out of 10.
Well done!

Can't wait to read about the second time you were bound up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Hard to read, Please line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Enjoyable little story. Too bad you lost touch. He sounds like a fun playmate (except the bit about almost suffocating you. Kids can be so stupid.)

Thanks for posting!
Yeah it’s a bit of a shame, unfortunately by bondage experiences have been discontinued in adult life, but ah well you can’t put a price on good memories
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for sharing this fun story. This all sounds like it was really exciting. I hope you will share your second experience as well, if you find the time.

One tip: Leaving an empty line between paragraphs makes a text a lot easier to read.
Thanks glad you liked it :) I’ll see about writing part two soon and this time with paragraphs 😅 Sorry about that
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago The clunkiness of the text does make this hard to read, but apart from that, this little tale was mighty enjoyable.
Always fantastic reading about guys fooling around and gagging each other with smelly sockgags.

Really looking forward to reading more from you, mate!
As a side note, I'd also recommend you edit the text and add some line spacing to it.
Apart from that, a solid 10 out of 10.
Well done!

Can't wait to read about the second time you were bound up.
Thanks for the feedback, love your stories btw. I’ll do my other experience when I get the time (and make sure I actually read through it and add paragraphs this time 😝)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for the feedback, love your stories btw. I’ll do my other experience when I get the time (and make sure I actually read through it and add paragraphs this time 😝)
Glad to hear it, mate! Looking forward to reading your comments on the stuff you've enjoyed.

Btw, it's never too late to edit your text and split it into paragraphs.
You can edit your own posts at any time.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for the feedback, love your stories btw. I’ll do my other experience when I get the time (and make sure I actually read through it and add paragraphs this time 😝)
Glad to hear it, mate! Looking forward to reading your comments on the stuff you've enjoyed.

Btw, it's never too late to edit your text and split it into paragraphs.
You can edit your own posts at any time.
Whoa the more you know. Cheers for the tip, hopefully it should be a bit easier to read now
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Loved this story! The joys of feeing a teenager! I hope you share the second experience too!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks glad you liked it :) I’ll see about writing part two soon and this time with paragraphs 😅 Sorry about that
Don't worry, everything aside from the formating was great, and that one problem is already fixed. It's much easier on the eye now.

I'm looking forward to your next story. Whenever you get to it, no pressure. ;)

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

cj2125 wrote: 4 years ago Welcome to the forum! Loved this story! The joys of feeing a teenager! I hope you share the second experience too!
Thanks! I’ve just finished writing up the second story so I’ll be uploading it shortly. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Cool story! Thanks!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Nicely done, and exciting!! 😛
harveygasson