Second day with Anna

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 7225

Second day with Anna

Post by Deleted User 7225 »

This is the follow up to “New friend, New Games”

After Anna had successfully tied and taped me to her chair the interest of her and I and our new game grew. It was suddenly the topic of all of our conversations.

I returned to Anna’s house after a couple of days she demanded I wear my jeans and white vans and a long sleeve t shirt. I did what she said except the long sleeve, I would soon regret this....

After hanging out for a while Anna orders me to the middle of the living room and pushes my feet together and puts my hands together in front of me.

She leaves and comes back in with a roll of silver duct tape and asks me to stand still and straight. She starts wrapping my ankles and up my shins around my calves, she skips my knees and keeps wrapping the tape as she made circles around me up to my hands in front of me. With my legs completely wrapped and hands trapped I loose my balance and she assists me on my butt with my legs straight out. She picks up where she left off and starts wrapping the tape covering my whole upper body just as she did my legs. She ran out of tape and leaves to get more. She finished my upper body and puts 4 pieces each getting bigger over my mouth. I look down at myself in my duct tape cacoon with my white vans left out. As I begin to move I feel it tugging on the light hair on my arms and begin to cry through my gag. Anna mounts me and kisses my gag where my lips should be. After she got enough kisses she pushed me back completely flat on the floor and gets a good giggle seeing me mummified. She snaps pictures of me all while laughing and I see her eyes grow huge and she covers her mouth.... she accidentally posted it as her snap chat story so all of her friends could see me and I felt so humiliated and turned on at the same time. I begin trying to roll but the tape on my arms hurt so bad. Evidently she thought I was hinting something so she begins rolling my taped up body around the floor with her feet. My cries for no more went unheard through my layered tape gag. She finally felt bad and felt satisfied of her doings and started cutting the tape off my legs. When she got to my arms it was too much pain she took me to the shower to wet the tape as we pulled it off of me.

Me and Anna haven’t talked in a while but she had some good ideas of tying me up different ways. Maybe one day we can follow up with them and I’ll have more to write
Hope you enjoy:)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great continuation!! She must love those white vans of yours ;)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, shame your arms got hurt :(
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

It’s a bit of a worry that she did not react to you obvious distress. Did you agree a safe word beforehand and if so she needed to abide by it. That is what this is all about, safe, sane consensual fun. No one should get hurt.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Sounds good fun. Hope to read more.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic