Our first online game (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Our first online game (M/F)

Post by sagitarium »

As you may or may not know, I met met my wife in a chatroom and from there we moved on to Webcam chatting on msn messenger (yes it's that long ago).

One of the things we started doing very early was selfbondage instructions. I considered myself a dom at the time and i also had more experience in selfbondage than her, so i did the instructions.

I was excited to see her and play as this would be the first time I was to instruct anybody into bondage online.

I logged on and she was allready online, so I called her up on a web cam chat and there she was in white shirt, short skirt and nude stay up stockings, no shoes.

She was sitting on the floor with her bondage equipment, she didn't have any rope, but i had told her to tear some old bedsheets into strips and use those. She also had a couple of belts and some scarves and a roll of black wide tape.

First of i had her tie her ankles crossed cinching it tight. I loved watching her tying her feet like that having a huge nylon feet fetish.

Then it was time to tie her legs above and below knees again cinching the bonds tightly.

We were both enjoying our game immensely looking excited at each other.

She was then told to take a short piece of strip and make a noose in one end and tie the other to the back of her tied ankles.

Having secured her legs and ankles it was now time for a gag. First I had her use a scarf for packing and then tape over her mouth. I had her try to moan a bit and it worked very well. Not much sound got out.

The I told her to strap her arms to side with a belt. My heart was beating hard by now as she would soon be hogtied by my command.

I told her to make a wristcoil just big enough to put both hands in.

Now she was almost there and I had her lay on her stomach and put one hand in the wristcoil. Then I told her to pull her feet up to her wrists and pull the wristcoil through the noose. Then she should put her other hand through the wristcoil so the noose was between her wrist.

Now she only had to pull her feet away and the noose would hogtie and capture her. I gave her the order to do it and I could hardly breathe as I watched her finish tying herself up.

I told her to struggle and squirm a bit to see if she could get out without using scissors and I really enjoyed watching her working hard to get out, but to no avail. Especially wiggling her feet was really enjoyable to a footlover like me.

I didn't keep her tied up too long this time, as I wanted to make sure she could get out, so after about 10 to 15 minutes I told her to cut the bonds.

Luckily it was no problem to get loose again, so this was to be the first in a long line of online meetings between us.