First time with the Babysitter M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time with the Babysitter M/F

Post by themanoftheman123 »

As a response to some of the questions people have had, no I wasn’t able to tie up my aunt again. I tried, but it never happened.

But I do have other stories.

Brittney (name changed) was my favorite babysitter when I was a kid. I was, give or take around 13. She babysat for me and my sister at least once a month, and she babysat us at least twice before I got up the nerve to tie her up.

She was about 17, but I was still a head taller than her even at my age. She was slender, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and this evening was in tight jeans that showed off her round behind, a tight orange shirt that accentuated her adorable, ample chest. And Yes, I had a bit of a crush on her.

Once she arrived it took me a while to work up the courage to announce that we were going to play, everyone’s favorite, cops and robbers. The game would go as so. The three of us would run around, two cops and one robber, and the cops would try to capture the robber, but if the robber caught one or them, they were a hostage.

I could have had my sister join me as a robber, but I wanted all the fun for myself.

Before the game began though I needed supplies. I don’t remember if we had any rope, so I used some scotch tape I had found in my dad's study. No it wasn’t the greatest, but it had to do. Note: if you’ve read my previous story about my aunt, this was before I started using shoe laces.

Once I was ready the game was on.

We ran around trying to catch each other but I made sure to catch Brittney before my sister. Another side note I haven’t, to this point, tied up my sister…..yet.

Finally I caught Brittney and the game came to a halt. Now that she was captured I was to take her to my hideout for her to be my prisoner.

With her hands up and my pointer finger on her back I ordered, “Move copper!”

She responded, in character, “you won’t get away with this, my partner will find me.”

I chuckled evilly. “Doubt it.” Once in my father's office I shut the door behind us and grabbed for the tape.

She broke character for a moment. “Wait what’s that?”

Even if she had broken character I didn’t. “Your a hostage, and hostages have to be tied up.”

She looked back at the tape and shrugged. “I guess so.” She held her wrists together in front of her. “Go for it.”

Once again, I chuckled, turned her around and crossed her wrists behind her. The scotch tape sucked and she could have escaped if she wanted, but she was a good sport and let herself be tied. Once I was done with her wrists I sat her in a chair and started to tape her ankles.

Since this was my first time tying her I had to ask, “Too tight?”

“Nope.” She tested the tape on her wrists and ankles, and it was secure.

“Good.” I then ripped off a few pieces of tape and started to place them onto her mouth. Once she was gagged I asked her one more time if everything was good. She could speak just fine, but “mmphed” for the games sake.

“In that case. Don’t go anywhere.” And I left her there. I announced to my sister that my captive was tied up and the game began again. This time if my sister got to my prisoner and tagged her she was released and the game continued, but if she got me, the game was over.

My sister and I ran after each other for a while until tragedy struck. I was running from my sister when I turned a corner sharply, but my sister wasn’t able to and ended up running her knee into the wall with a loud “thump!”

Screaming in pain I ran to her side, inside groaning cuz I knew the game was now over. I helped her upstairs and into our playing room, letting her know that we were done playing and then ran back downstairs to get Brittney.

To my pleasure and amazement she was already out of my dads study and was hopping towards the stairs. She had heard the screaming and commotion from the office, which to her didn’t sound like a game, and was able to hop to the door, open it with her hands still taped and hop to the foot of the stairs. Normally this would have been amazing, but considering my sister was upstairs in pain I had to let her out. I grabbed some scissors and cut the tape off of her wrists and ankles and she ripped the tape off of her lips.

I was disappointed, especially since I wouldn’t have the chance to tie her up again until next month. That, however is another story.

Also for my next story any tips on how to make it better?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story mate, I hope there is more.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Well written story. Hope to hear more soon!
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Well written and Nice story my friend. Can't wait to read and see more of your Stories
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Stories like is this are why I'm here. I love it that you made her put her hands up!
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic