New Story for the First Time in Years! (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Writer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New Story for the First Time in Years! (m/m)

Post by Writer »

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on the old site. That’s because for the most part I’ve not been able to get any kind of interactions for a long time.

Last night, I was able to have a nice fun TUGs competition with one of my best friends.

My friend (who I’ll call Aaron for privacy’s sake) and his girlfriend Ann, decided to have a sleepover at my house. More particularly in my room.

This was normal to me, as I am close with both of them and we both own corgis so we let our dogs play together while we hung out.

A few shots of Hennessy into the night and I decide to break the ice. I’ve actually tied up Aaron before in the past, but we had a big falling out. However, a few years ago we reconnected and are now closer friends than ever. I also used to have the biggest crush on him, which finally mellowed down after realizing that he could never see me that way.

Anyways, we got to talking about our old TUG challenges and Ann starts to think it would be a fun way to challenge each other to a long night of staying up and getting drunk.

I got out my bag of ropes that I kept underneath my bed and told her that if she wanted, I could teach her a few knots so that her and Aaron could have more “fun” on their own time. But Aaron wanted to show her himself and tied a few shitty knots for her wrists and legs, to which she escaped easily.

I then bet Aaron, if he could get out of my knots in 15 minutes I would eat a dog treat whole. He agreed and let me skillfully place him in a hogtie. We were all wearing shorts and t shirts, barefoot since we were just chilling on my bed. I took the opportunity to tie his big toes together and tried to tickle him. Unfortunately he was not so ticklish.

So Ann had this idea. Using our dogs, she had them try eating a treat on Aaron’s body, by holding the treat on his stomach, feet, neck, etc. He burst out laughing and struggling as hard as he could.

Time passed and he failed. We let him go and he got to work trying to tie me up. I flexed my muscles a bit while he was knitting me up and put up a fake struggle once he was done. In about a minute I was out and to his shock got prepared for a revenge round.

Now, since we were drinking I made it a rule to have no gags or anything that could pose a threat to our health. We were also careful on our knots to not make them too tight.

A few more hours (and shots) later, I tie up Aaron using a rope harness and more rope to re-hogtie him. Me and Ann started getting really tired and dozed off for a bit. About 15 minutes later Aaron undid the knot forming the hogtie. Just to make his life a bit more hectic I used two tube socks to cleave gag him and blindfold him (making sure that he had room to breath). He started thrashing around more but again since me and Ann were tired we just let him struggle since there was no point in trying to torture him.

I awoke a few minutes later to Aaron holding the ropes in his hands, free and slightly pissed that I gagged him with my socks. He starts to tie my arms up, tightly. Even with me flexing my muscles he tied the knots as if he was fixing a boat to a dock. He gets my legs together and hogties me, and mockingly told me I had 15 minutes.

Then, surprisingly, he starts to tickle my feet. Fast and slow without remorse. “Revenge!” He kept saying. I kept pleading with him to stop, but every beg gave him more of a power trip.

He started to run his fingers through my toes, in my armpits, my stomach, and my neck. He would stop for a quick minute to let me catch my breath and then continued to get even with me.

After about a half hour of tickle torture, he lets me go, seeing as how to ropes were too tight to have a chance for me to get out without bruising myself.

I’ve sworn revenge on him for our next sleepover and I’m already formulating a plan to get him helpless and bound up again.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see you posting again! Welcome back!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]Writer[/mention] ;)
Really nice to see you posting again!

Always enjoy reading about socks used as gags.
Well done.
Looking forward to that revenge 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice to have you back, I remember enjoying your stories in the old forum.
A fun, short read, this one. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

Welcome back!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Fun story. I hope we get to read more of your adventures with Aaron and Ann. Maybe she could tie the two of you for a challenge and then you tie the two of them...
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

So happy you've decided to post again. Hope there are many more to come.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic