The Newcomer. mm/ff..f/mmf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Newcomer. mm/ff..f/mmf

Post by Gothic Viper »

By this time I had turned fourteen, wearing a black shirt and black cargo pants, my feet bare. Earlier I had the idea to ambush my brother, and I wish i could tell you that i succeeded. But, as i sit duct taped to a chair in the basement, I was having regrets.

My wrists were duct taped to the arm rests, with tape wrapped around my upper arms to the back of the chair. My thighs taped to the seat of the chair, with my ankles taped to the chair legs.
"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh" I groan in the tape gag as I struggle to get free. "Luke is going to pay for this" I thought, who was supposed to help me ambush Mike, but instead betrayed me.

I looked around the basement, but seeing nothing that could help me. The TV and couch at one corner of the basement, with a round table and chairs set about in the middle, four support beams. I couldn't move to get anything anyways, kicking at the tape binding my legs. Wasnt long before I heard the basement door open, I looked over and was a little embarrassed to see Mike's girlfriend, Katie with the two boys.

"Oh wow, you guys wasnt kidding" Katie says as they near me "Nicole is really tied up down here." Katie, fourteen years old, she has long brown hair and green eyes with purple glasses. She was wearing a button up blue plaid flannel shirt and blue jeans, cowboy style boots on her feet. Mike was wearing a white shirt and jeans, while Luke was wearing a black shirt and jeans, both boys barefoot.

"Yeah, dont worry, she likes it" Mike says smiling, I glared at him. "Yeah that face says it all" Katie says "not going to let her go?"
"Nope" Mike says as he walks over to the couch, Katie gives me a shy glance before walking past me and sits with Mike, watching TV.
I look at Luke, who shrugged and walked over with Mike and Katie and sat on the floor.
"Seriously?" I thought as I tugged at the tape.

I struggled for about ten minutes, being ignored by the three watching TV. Katie would glance over at me before returning her attention back.
"Going to go to the bathroom" Mike says as he got up, he walked past me giving me a thumbs up and a goofy grin before going up the stairs. Not long after, Luke got up and walked over to me.
"Mmmmpphh" I say as I tug at the tape binding my hands. "I'm sorry" Luke said, gently giving me a kiss on cheek. If I wasnt tied up at the moment, I would've kicked him.

Me and Luke had started dating not long ago, (and still dating to this day). Luke sat down in front of me cross legged, and started to wiggle his fingers on the bottoms of my feet, making me scream and laugh. This made Katie turn to look, she then walks over. "You're tickling her feet? That's mean"
Luke stops tickling me and says "it's really fun, should try it"
"I dont think Nicole would like that" Katie says. Luke shrugs and points to my hand "she cant do anything to you".

Katie gives me a soft grin, I shake my head as she reaches over and tickles my side. She then went behind the chair and tickled both sides, and with Luke tickling my feet, I was losing my mind. This went on for a minute or so until Mike came back down, grinning with rope in his hands.
"What's the rope for?" Katie says, I couldn't see her since she was still behind me, but how Luke stood up and both him and Mike grinning at her, I'm sure Katie got the idea real quick.

The boys ran towards Katie, and they chased her for a minute before cornering her against the couch. They had Katie pinned down on her stomach, I couldn't see much with the back of the couch in the way, but Mike was sitting on her back while Luke on her legs. Mike tied Katie's hands behind her back as Luke held her feet down.
"Hey Mike, should we take her boots off?"
"Yeah why not"
Despite Katie's protests, Luke slipped Katie's boots off, revealing blue socks, then tied her ankles together.

To give a better description of my view, basicly all I could see was the back of the couch, and at the end facing me was Katie's feet, now bound with rope at the ankles. Mike and Luke's head poking over the top of the couch. I could hear Katie protesting until I heard duct tape being ripped, then her protest becamed muffled.

I then heard Katie laughing, figuring that Mike was now tickling her. I saw Luke turn to Katie's squirming feet and started to wiggle his fingers on her soles, after a few seconds, Luke took off her socks and tickled Katie's bare feet.

"Okay, see if you can get free" Mike said as he stands up. Luke stood up with him and watched Katie squirm on the couch with muffled groans. The back of Katie's head came into view when she sat up, she looked over at me and I could see her lower half of her face was covered with duct tape. The boys moved out of her way as Katie stood up, then started to hop. Slowly, Katie hopped over to me, took her about five minutes but she eventually was standing next to me.
Katie slowly turned around and started picking at the duct tape binding my right hand.

Katie found the end of the tape, and slowly but surely started to unwrap the tape. Few minutes went by before my right hand was free, I quickly started to release my left hand.
"Should we tie her back up?" Luke ask Mike. Before Mike could answer, I quickly took the tape off my mouth and say "do it, and I'll tell Mom you left me alone tied up again"

"Really I'm to impress to stop this" Mike says as he sits at the table, followed by Luke. The boys continued to watch as I unwrap the tape off myself, Katie doing her best to stand balanced. Once I freed myself I stood up and stretched, by this point I was tied to the chair for least an hour and a half, felt good to move.

I looked over at the boys, then I moved towards them as I picked up the roll of duct tape "okay who's first" I say. The boys looked at each other and shrugged "okay, you got us" Mike says grinning.
So, I had Mike's and Luke's hands taped behind their backs. I had Luke sit on the couch before I taped his ankles together, the gagged him.
"Mmmmpphh!" I looked up and noticed Katie was sitting in the chair I was taped to. Katie wiggled around and yelled in her gag, like she was saying "I'm still tied up here."

I smiled and playfully pushed Luke to his side before I walked over to Mike, I had him lay on the floor on his stomach and taped his ankles, then gagged him. I got up and walked over to where Katie was sitting. "I could let you go for helping me get free" I said as I cross my arms. Katie nodded her head "mm-hmmmmph."
"But, you were right before. I didnt like how you tickled me. So.." I say as I lift the roll of duct tape up and ripped the end loose "...think I'll just duct tape you to this chair for a little while"

I wrapped the tape around Katie and the back of the chair, and taped her thighs to the seat. "See if you all can escape this" I said. I went over to the couch where Luke lay, and I sat on his legs. I lean over to his ear and whispered "you ready babe?"
"Mmmrrrrrr" Luke moaned. I sat up as I say "ready for my revenge" and I sat on my knees on the couch facing Luke's feet. Making sure i had Luke's legs pinned down, and with Luke laying on his stomach, his soles were facing up.
I immediately started tickling Luke's feet.

Luke thrust and turned as he laughs, his legs where bulking so much I was having a hard time keeping balanced at the same time trying to hold him down. I stopped after a while and got up, saw Luke at some tears in his eye. I wiped them away and kiss him on the cheek, then stood up and looked at the other two.
Mike was struggling on the floor, looking like a fish out of water. Katie was giving it all to get free from the chair.

I went and sat at the table to watch them. The three of the struggled for a good minute or so before Luke carefully got himself off the couch and layed on the floor. He then started crawling towards Mike, and when Mike saw what he was doing, stopped his struggles and crawled to Luke to meet half way.
Then the boys sat up and sat back to back, then went on to pick at the tape binding their hands.

Luke was free first, then he went on and freed Mike. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh" Katie says, squirming in the chair. Mike came over to her, teased her by saying "should I just leave her here?"
Katie glared and shakes her head as she stomps her feet.
Mike shrugs and started to untie her.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great story! Hopefully that’s not the last time we see Katie join the fun. Keep up the excellent writing!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun read. Thank you for writing. Hope there will be more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Awesome story!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Great story!! I really wish I had friends like this when I was 14 and throughout HS and college. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic