First TUG Experience (f/m m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First TUG Experience (f/m m/f)

Post by Feet20 »

I would like to share with you guys my first TUG experience. It happened around when I was a kid, so long ago that I don’t remember what age I was.

It was during one of the times that I was over at my cousin’s house for a sleepover. She is a couple of years younger than me and was in her girly phase at that time. I remember that she was wearing pink pajama shirt and pink pajama pants with various colored flowers on them, and her room was filled with pink toys. Her room wasn’t colored pink, to my surprise as a kid, and had olive green paint on the walls, like the rest of the house. Her room was small, with only a bed and a desk and a closet with a chest full of stuff in it.

As for me, I was kind of in my “manly” boy phase. I say kind of because I really wasn’t all that into the boyish need to be tough and strong. Of course, I still was interested in being seen as tough but not as much as the other boys I was friends with at the time. I remember that I was wearing a grey pajama shirt and grey pajama shorts with different colored sharks on them during this sleepover.

But anyway, it was after dinner and her guardians were watching TV while we were in her room. We were just messing around, as all kids do at sleepovers, mostly looking for something to do. We eventually did find something to do. We found a small folding chair in the closet, for guests, and her minuscule collection of pink jump rope. I think like three or four jump ropes.

The conversation that led to this must have been something like “Wanna see who can escape from being tied up?”

“Yeah sure.”

Who said what is still a little fuzzy to me now, though I wouldn’t be surprised if I was the one who suggested it. I was finding myself paying attention to when women were tied up on shows or movies at that age.

I was the first one tied up, which was fair enough. I was the one who suggested it, after all. I sat on the chair and had my arms and stomach loosely pinned to the chair and my legs tied very loosely together. Needless to say, I was unimpressed. I kicked my legs free and worked for my hands out of my restraints. However, my stomach got stuck between the chair and the jump rope. I did actually have to struggle to get out, trying all I could to push myself out from in between them. My legs pushed against the ground, and my hands pushed against the chair in a valiant effort to free myself.

Eventually, I did. My stomach popped out and I wiggled my legs out. I felt like Houdini at that moment, showing himself free and safe in front of the audience.

It was my cousin’s turn next. What she didn’t know was that I had observed various tied up women in movies and knew more about what to do than her. What I didn’t know at the time was that movies lie to you a lot.

I tied the rope around her and pinned her stomach and arms to the back of the chair. I tied each ankle to a leg of the chair. All of the ties were, marginally, tighter and more secure than her ties.

As I stepped back and looked at my “captive” cousin, I felt that thrill of having tied up someone. It was like I had achieved a lifelong goal. I had a girl in front of me restrained with rope that I had tied.

Of course, she got out after like one minute of struggling. The knots were secure, but not tight enough to keep her feet from slipping out. She pushed herself out and was free.

She said, “Well that was fun.”

I agreed with her. We had moved onto something else to fill in the time, and we didn’t revisit that game.

After that experience, I tried to find a time and place to tie her up again. I got close to doing it with a toy handcuff at one point, but the thing wouldn’t work properly. It didn’t lock around her wrists. So, the experience I told you all is the first and only time I ever tied up my cousin.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute, I like playful “first-time” tugs, and this one was good
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

All TUGS start as a game😁
Cute story!

Is it the only time you tied your cousin?
Looks like she liked😊
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Thank you.

Yeah, this is the only time I have ever tied my cousin. Looking back, I remember there was a moment where we both were tied together. Might write a story about that whenever I get the gumption to.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Feet20 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you.

Yeah, this is the only time I have ever tied my cousin. Looking back, I remember there was a moment where we both were tied together. Might write a story about that whenever I get the gumption to.
Well, I'm waiting for that story ehehe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic