Second TUG Experience (M/mf)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Second TUG Experience (M/mf)

Post by Feet20 »

So, I have mentioned here that I was tied up with my cousin sometime after my first TUG experience. Now here is the story about that experience.

It was during a sleepover my cousin and I had over at my house. It was before dinner and we were in our regular clothes. I was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of jeans. She was wearing a white dress. We got the idea to be tied together when we had watched a movie (can’t remember what it was) when two characters were tied back-to-back. Of course, there was one problem. Who would tie us both together?

We went to my dad for this. He was one of those men who would always be working on something outside the house. He had a growing collection of tools he used for his projects. Amongst those tools was a pile of purple rope he would use to tie down whatever objects he puts on the back of his truck.

We asked him if he could tie us together and see if we can try and escape. He said yes, and so began my second TUG experience.
My cousin and I were brought into my bedroom and sat on my bed, back-to-back. My dad brought the rope in, and he began wrapping it around our torso. Our arms were pinned to our sides as the rope is securely wrapped around us. We waited eagerly for the tie to finish and to begin to escape. He kept wrapping us from our stomach to our shoulders. Once my dad reached the end of the rope, I learned the unique way my father ties someone up.

When he got to the end of a rope, he tucked the end of the rope under one of the strands wrapped around us, and that was it. That is how he apparently ties someone up. Now I can understand why he would finish the tie like that. He wants to make sure we have a guarantee to escape safely. But he forgot that we ask that we try and escape. The keyword is to try. We didn’t ask to escape, we asked to be tied up and to try and escape from it.

But young, stupid, naïve past me who was new to TUGs didn’t tell the difference. In my eyes, I was tied up just like in the cartoons I would watch.

Once he tucked the end in on my side of the tie, he checked to make sure everything was secure. My dad then said, “Alright, now you two can escape.”

We began our escape attempt. We rocked each other back and forth in an attempt to brute force our way out. Of course, we can’t. Unlike us, my dad actually knew how to secure something. So, a minute passed by of us struggling to force the rope off. We then got an idea. We should work together to get out of this tie.

We noticed the end of the rope and decided to try and wiggle the thing out. My cousin and I started squirming to shift the rope around and get the end untucked. I tried to move my arms up, but they were securely pinned to my body by the rope.

It took some time, and lots of wiggling around, but we were able to free ourselves. Somehow, we were able to untuck the end of the rope. The rope unraveled from around us like a thin Boa Constrictor. We showed my dad that we were able to get out, and he was surprised and happy that we were able to get out. At least, that was what he acted like to our young selves who were excited about it.

And that was the second TUG experience I ever had. I didn’t have another experience with my cousin. On a related note, my dad did tie me up several times after. But it was the exact same way and with the same tying method. So, I got bored with it and didn’t think much of TUGs again until I discovered the previous site.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for posting your experiences.

> But it was the exact same way and with the same tying method
Not everybody is good at tying people up or understands the need of not being able to escape. :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story, thanks for sharing it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic