From Game to Reality F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

From Game to Reality F/M

Post by 08mustang »

For some reason, I've always had an interest in being tied up or seeing someone tied up. Not necessarily a sexual thing, but a very alluring thought just the same. Me and a friend started playing a "Kidnap" game on social media just for the fun of it. You selected the victim, the mode of kidnapping, and destination to where they would be taken. You would receive a notification when you had been "napped" and in order to escape you had to answer some kind of trivia question about the country you had been taken. Her and I played this game off an on for a while, but after some time it became boring. She came up with the idea of writing stories. Essentially it was two emails. 1.She would set the scene, perform the details of the capture, and give clues as to where I had been taken. 2. I would reply by adding details to the scene, the capture, and the process of figuring out where I had been taken. I thought, "what a cool idea." We would take turns kidnapping each other. Needless to say, we developed some really funny stories. Then after several of these stories, it turned into more of an online banter with frequent emails. Just doing this added a bit of realism because you never really knew what was coming next. And then one day, we were doing a story where I was being captured and I made the comment, "Gosh, I wonder what that would really be like?" And surprisingly her response was, "There is only one way to find out!" So we made plans to give it a try one day. She discovered online how to make a ropecuff and I had a bandana for mouth stuffing and a roll of extra wide duct tape. We sort of acted out a chase scene and she eventually catches me. I remember laying on the floor as she tightened the ropecuff around my wrists with my arms behind my back. I'm thinking, I can't believe we are actually doing this. Once my hands were secure, she rolled me over, stuffed my mouth, and taped it shut. Then she stood up and straddled me as I lay there on the floor. As she stood over me, I experienced the intoxicating feeling of power exchange for the first time. I was hooked.
Last edited by 08mustang 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Welcome to this site. This was an interesting story and roleplay idea, but don't forget to gender tag this story and any and all other posts on this site.
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 08mustang »

Thank you.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for telling us, great little read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 08mustang »

Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic