How I got in trouble-F/M; M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How I got in trouble-F/M; M/F

Post by kiwi »

So this is one of the few tie up games I had during my time in high school. It was about my junior year, so each of us was around 16-17 years of age at the time.
Brief intros and descriptions (fake names to protect the innocent and all that haha):
Me, Ed. Tall and slightly skinnier, wearing khakis and a t shirt with basketball socks.

My gf at the time, Alex: more on the petite side. Cheered and did gymnastics so athletic and flexible.

Our mutual friend, Rachel. Alex’s best friend and a close friend of mine. She played soccer and was on the shorter side as well.

And last but not least, Charlie. Another girl who I was friends with. Less athletic more on the nerdy side but in a cute way.

So..... it started with me wanting to have a little get together with some of my friends over at my house. I invited all my regular friends, including all those mentioned above, so in total it would have been about 12 people or so. I can’t remember how it came up, but somehow Rachel and I had the bright idea to have an escape challenge that night while we were at school. It may have involved her playing with some tape in class or something along those lines, but this is pretty far back in my memory.

Anyways, when the time comes around for everyone to show up, only the 3 girls arrive. Naturally, I’m a bit bummed that all my friends bailed, but on the other hand, now we had an excuse to do the escape challenge! I met the girls at the car and Rachel produced a bag with 2-3 rolls of duct tape, one being tie-dye I remember vividly. When we walked in, my mother raised a question about the tape and what it was for. I jokingly responded “arts and crafts”, which elicited a giggle from all of us.

Once upstairs, the challenge rules were set: Rachel and I would take turns taping each other to an old kitchen chair I had found in the attic, and time each other’s escape while the other girls watched and judged/filmed.

It was decided I would be the first to be tied, so I sat down and waited while Rachel produced the colorful tape and began binding my ankles to the legs of the chair.
I teased slightly since she was only using one or 2 wraps, saying how easily I’d get out. She then continued up, taping my wrists together behind me before wrapping my chest to the back of the chair. Inside I was bummed again, since I knew how easy it’d be to escape. She finished it off with only a single strip of tape across my mouth, to my hidden disappointment.

Once the timer began, all I had to do was lean my chest forward and SNAP. The tape holding me to the chair was broke and I made quick work of the rest of my bindings. All in all, I was out in about 20 seconds lol.
Now that it was my turn, I had Rachel take a seat and began taping her in a similar way, to be fair since she was considerably smaller and weaker than me. I bound her ankles to the legs of the chair with a wrap or two of the tape. Next I secured her lap and chest after taping her hands behind her, similarly to how she had tied me. Not wanting to be mean (or expose my knowledge of TUGs since none of them knew) I only used on piece of tape as a gag.

Rachel’s escape plan seemed to be just thrashing about like a fish that was just pulled from a boat, not a strategy I would recommend. We all laughed at her situation as she quickly got gassed out before working the tape off and laughing as well. To mess with her just a little, I began to tip the chair and slide it back into the attic, which sent her back into a fit of struggling.

Of course this is what led to my downfall. My parents heard the commotion and my mom came upstairs to check. When she say Rachel taped to a chair, oh man it was not fun to be me. I was scolded in front of everyone and then cut her loose before we then watched a movie the rest of the night. Alex and Charlie both had filmed each of our escapes on Vine (how many of y’all remember that???), but they have since been lost to my dismay.

While none of them knew my love of being tied up, I’m glad they were more relaxed than my parents about the whole situation.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing. Fun read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Thank you for the feedback!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun read indeed! Too bad your mother reacted badly to the tie up.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Thanks for sharing!!!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Ballgag69 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for sharing!!!
Everyone you’ve got Ballgag to thank for encouraging me to write this story! I’m glad the community is so open and supporting to new members like me
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Everything starts as a game/challenge😁.
Good story.
Unfortunately, your mum didn't take it easy☹️.
But looks like your friend enjoyed the game.
I bet you have more stories for us to share😉.
I hope to read more experiences.

Hugs and kisses😊
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

I love this story! I hope you write more! =D
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really fun story! It's a shame your parents reacted so badly to it though
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Rtj65 wrote: 4 years ago Really fun story! It's a shame your parents reacted so badly to it though
Yeah not the way I would have liked it to end, but at least Alex warmed up to it later.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Thanks for sharing. Did you ever wonder why your mum reacted so badly? Ever ask her about it?
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for sharing. Did you ever wonder why your mum reacted so badly? Ever ask her about it?
Nah I never bothered to ask about it. I figured talking about it would only make it worse/ possibly reveal a that I liked this stuff and I just couldn’t have that conversation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic