The First Roadtrip F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The First Roadtrip F/M

Post by 08mustang »

Last time, I explained my previous interest in being tied up and/or tying someone up. A friend and I started out playing a game on social media which progressed to writing stories. That progressed to email "conversations" and ultimately to trying things out for real. Somewhere during the emails, she decided to tag me with the nickname "Cowboy". I have no idea why. Until now, I had never considered what it would be like to experience power exchange in real life, but when it really happened, all I can say is, "Wow!" Of course you don't do something like this with just anyone. You do this only with someone you absolutely trust. You are literally entrusting your safety and well being to them.
Even after we had gone live a time or two, we continued the email encounters. Then the opportunity presented itself to really be "kidnapped". My friend, I'll call her Krista (Not the real name obviously.) shows up in her Dodge Charger one day with kidnapping intent. I knew she was coming and I knew what she was going to do, well at least for the most part. When I heard Krista's car pull up, I could feel my heartbeat racing about 100 m.p.h.! We played out a pursuit scene and she of course chases and tackles me down. I'm laying on the floor and she pounces. In no time she has my arms pulled behind my back and my wrists secured in the ropecuff.
After taking a minute for us to catch our breath, Krista rolls me over and again sits on me. She balls up a bandana, grabs my jaw with her other hand, and stuffs the ball of cloth filling my entire mouth cavity. She quickly rips off a piece of extra wide duct tape and seals my lips. All I can do now is make a barely audible, "mmmph". She laughs and says, "Let's go Cowboy." She helps me to my feet and leads me out to her car. She opens up the back door and "strongly" encourages me to climb inside laying down on my back onto the backseat. She produces another piece of rope, I'm thinking, "where did that come from?" All I could say was, "mmmph". Without saying a word, she tied my ankles together, pushed my legs completely into the car, and closed the door.
She left for a few minutes. I don't know what she was doing. I tested the ropecuff and I quickly learned there would be no escape. She has apparently gotten really good at restraints. Krista returns and gets into the driver's seat. The engine roars to life. She puts the car in drive....but then puts it back into park. In my mind I'm wondering what's going on. I helplessly and quietly watch as she gets out and walks around the front of the car. Suddenly the door at my head opens up, then everything goes dark because she puts a sleeping mask over my eyes to blindfold me. The door closes, I hear her get back into the car, she puts it in gear, and I feel the car begin to move. Now my mind is racing, "I can't believe this is actually happening." The plan was for the trip to last about 15 minutes. Somehow she got distracted and made a wrong turn. It was 45 minutes before we got back...which made the whole encounter even more exciting!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Very nice story. I’ve never done it, but I’m sure meeting someone from online for a game like this would be both thrilling and also a bit nerve racking!

Glad it turned out well for y’all.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like a great experience! You have an awesome friend !
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 08mustang »

It was a fun experience! We actually knew each other before we started playing the online game.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Love the fantasy of being kidnapped 4 the day or night kept tightly bound & gagged so very exciting x
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

>A friend and I started out playing a game on social media which progressed to writing stories. That progressed to email "conversations"

Oh boy this is about to get good (and it did)!

Was that the only/last encounter?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
08mustang
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 08mustang »

The were other encounters. There were a few times when I got to do the tying!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic