College Friend - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

College Friend - F/M

Post by kiwi »

So this is another story from my time at college a few years ago. More specifically, my sophomore year, when I was 19-20 years old. At this point in our relationship, my girlfriend had not yet opened up to the idea of tying me up, much to my chagrin. So I was left with the only option of self bondage for about 3 years at that point. Apart from my girlfriend, I had only told 2 other people about my pension for being bound and gagged. One of these was a girl I had known in high school who graduated a year before I did and actually went to another college just an hour away.
We had always been friends, but never overly close, although I did get a slight feeling she may have had a crush on me at the time. We'll call her Chelsea for anonymity's sake. She was about 5' 8", biracial with light brown skin and black hair with slight red highlights towards the tips. She played soccer, so she did very well keeping in shape and was not lacking in the physical gifts department if you catch my drift. But, her most stunning feature was her eyes, a deep brown that complimented her skin tone and highlights beautifully. We stayed in contact as friends, since we both played soccer and had gotten close through that during high school.
I can't remember how or why, but I let slip to her that I enjoyed being tied up during a text conversation. At first, she seemed apprehensive asking "Is it like sexual?". I tried my best to explain that it could be in certain scenarios, but I mostly enjoyed it as just something fun to do that I enjoyed. To my surprise, she actually offered to tie me up! I would have to come over to her college, but at just an hour drive, I was all in immediately. We made plans for me to arrive on that Friday and we'd have a little time to play that night, then go hang out and watch a football game/tailgate the next day. In order to prepare, I stopped by a CVS on my way out of town, texting her that I would grab the supplies she would need. At her request, I bought 2 rolls of hot pink duct tape and made my way towards her town.

Once I arrived, we met and went out for a bite to eat and chatted, catching up as we hadn't really seen each other for about a year and a half. We arrived back at her apartment and walked in on her 2 roommates watching a movie, which we promptly sat down and finished. Once the movie had finished, I announced I was tired and headed to bed. It was arranged that I'd stay on a blow up mattress in Chelsea's room since the couch was far too small for me, giving us the perfect cover.

We entered her room and she changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt, and I into athletic shorts, a t shirt, and some basketball socks to protect my ankles (my legs are VERY hairy, a problem I'd soon come to realize). Since she had no experience in tying anyone up, I coached her through the process. First, i placed my hands behind my back and allowed her to tape them together with about three wraps of the pink duct tape. Continuing, my ankles were taped together and I suggested she tape above and below my knees as well, not realizing how bad duct tape hurts when ripped off hairy legs! One last layer of wraps was placed around my upper body, securing my arms to my back.

The final step was the gag, as I instructed her to just put 3-4 pieces over my mouth and smooth them down, which she did with a smile and a little quip along the lines of "finally you'll be quiet!". Now securely taped and gagged, she let me down on the floor and jumped into bed to start a show for us to watch. I wriggled around on the floor for about 15 minutes while she just sort of watched me. I wish I knew what was going through her head at that time, since I later realized she may have had a crush on me. But after the 15 minutes, I grunted into my gag to get her attention. She sat up and started chatting with me, ignoring the fact my mouth was taped shut. I smiled underneath my gag and used my hands to pat my butt, inviting her to sit on me. She laughed and obliged, folding her legs criss-cross and sitting on my back as the leaned back on her hands. To mess with her, I started pinching her hands and arms with my fingers, which she quickly noticed. To combat this, she took a length of tape and wrapped it around my 4 fingers, turning both my hands into "useless little claws" as she called it.

We stayed like this for about an hour before she asked if I'd like to be cut loose, at which point I shook my head yes. The real problems then arose when we started peeling the tape off my bare legs and arms, taking a good chunk of my leg hair with it! But at that point, I didn't mind at all! It was the first time I had been properly tied up by someone else, and I will always cherish that fun memory between college friends.

---fin---
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! She sounds like a wonderful friend - and you’re right, probably wanted something more!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

rash357 wrote: 4 years ago Cute story! She sounds like a wonderful friend - and you’re right, probably wanted something more!

Hindsight is 20/20! But also I was in a relationship at the time and I’m not that kinda guy haha
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Another amazing story! You was very lucky to find another gorgeous girl to bound and gag you like this! Shame that your girlfriend were not into bondage that much so you guys could keep playing, but glad you found another play mate!

Compared to the other one, this is less complex than the other time you was tied up, but still very good, I can tell you enjoyed a lot! You described it very well on your story the circunstances and details of your bondage adentures! Loved how you instructed he to take the strips of duct tape and place it over your mouth! Strips of duct tape is my favorite!

Very amazing story and I hope to see more of your stories soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic