A thanksgiving miracle (F/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A thanksgiving miracle (F/ff)

Post by Amberbound »

So it's been a while since I last posted one of my actual experiences in being tied up, I believe the last one was when I discovered my roommate Rachel was into it and I tied her up. Since then, we've tied each other once or twice but none of the stories have been that eventful so I haven't posted any of them.

However, this changed when I decided to invite her over for thanksgiving :D

Now, anyone who's read any of my stories pretty much knows by now that I have been tied up primarily by my mom, usually at my request, so Rachel is pretty much the only irl friend I have who knows about this stuff. Thus, it became a kind of tradition in it's own way to be tied up a lot when I go home from college for holidays to give myself some time doing what I love. And since Rachel told me she didn't have many plans for thanksgiving, I invited her to join me, because I figured we couldn't have a better deal than this.

When we arrived, I discovered that some of my extended family (aunts uncles and a few cousins here and there) had already arrived, and none of them knew about the bondage stuff my mom and I did so we weren't able to do much until they left. Regardless, we had lots of fun playing games and catching up, and introducing Rachel to all of them.

Thanksgiving came and went and we had amazing food and lots of time spent doing basically whatever we wanted until the sun eventually went down and the day came to a close. We all eventually passed out and waited till the morning when everyone had to head out. They stayed for breakfast and a few more games, and then by 9 o'clock they were all gone.

Basically as soon as the door shut on the last of them I turned to my mom expectantly, and without even hesitating she just said, "We're cleaning up a bit first Amber. You're hands aren't helpful at all when they're covered in ropes." I sighed but agreed and went to help with the dishes while Rachel just kind of looked at us, a bit confused as to how quickly we managed to shift our minds, but obviously excited that she didn't have to be the one to bring it up.

(I had already told my mom months ago that Rachel was into this stuff, so she already pretty much expected it :P)

After we had pretty much cleaned all the dishes, vacuumed the house and just tidied up a bit we patiently stood in front of my mom like toddlers on Christmas waiting to get their presents. needless to say, a rather adorable sight if I do say so myself ;)

Mom finally let out one long sigh and shrugged. "Alright I guess you've been patient enough already. Amber go to my room and get a small cardboard box from under my bed. I stocked up on a few things last week knowing this would happen. Rachel, while she's gone, I just want to lay down some ground rules for you. They should be self explanatory but I'm just making sure."

While I went to get the box I could hear Rachel getting the run down on her rules. Most applied more to self bondage than anything else, but more than anything she just wanted to let her know her safety was more important than having fun, so she wouldn't tie her in any painful way and if she looked like she needed out she would be untied no questions asked. Over the years she's gotten really good at being able to tell when I was actually reaching the point where I need to be let out, as well as tying me comfortably, so this likely wouldn't happen, but she was just establishing that, which Rachel agreed with as well at around the point I came back with the box, which, when opened, revealed a plethora of zip ties, ropes, duct tape rolls and some brand new socks of various lengths.

We both got really excited as my mom pulled out a few lengths of rope, saying we would start with something simple as she motioned us to sit down in the kitchen chairs she was pulling out into the living room.

"First, go change for me. I'm not going to have you two covered in rope burns and tape marks." Looking down we realized we were still both dressed in our pajamas, which for me was a simple tank top and shorts, and about the same for Rachel. We ran to change real quick, and I came back with a white long sleeve top and black leggings with socks that went about halfway to my knees. Rachel had put on a blue button up blouse and black leggings as well, but with ankle socks instead. She had her hair down, I had mine up in a ponytail.

"Alright, sit down girls." She said as we plopped down on our respective seats she set to work on each of us, tying us similarly. She pulled our arms around the back of the kitchen chairs and crossed our wrists, tying them together tightly, followed by rope around our ankles, knees and thighs, tying them together before she tied a rope from my ankles to the horizontal bar between the front legs of the chair and similarly tied a rope from my wrists to the two back legs of the chair so they were pulled down and practically immobile. She then wrapped some rope around our stomachs and the back of the chair, as well as one around our shoulders and one around our thighs and the seat of the chair.

She stood up admiring her work for a moment before making sure we were comfortable and nothing was too tight, after which she looked like she was about to grab a few things to gag us with before I yelled out for her to wait.

"Hold on Mom! Before you do that..." I turned to look at Rachel. "Want to make it a competition?" She smiled and looked curious. "First one to escape gets to add however much she wants to the other and gets to leave them for another hour like that." Rachel smiled even more than she had before and nodded quickly.

"Hell yeah, I'm going to have so much fun with you..." She looked over at my mom, who was still watching us, "...within reason of course." To which my mom rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Well if the two of you are going that far, I guess I'd better finish this up." She knotted two scarves, one red and one blue, and cleave gagged us with them. I got the blue one. And then, "to make this more interesting since you're now competing over this..." (Her words not mine) and she produced two more scarves, both black, and blindfolded us with them. We both giggled a little when she did and we both heard her say. "aaaaaand go!" to signal the beginning of our race.

I struggled around for a bit trying to get my hands loose, since I felt like nothing else would be all that helpful, though it was pretty tricky with my arms pinned and not having any knots to pick at, so I could barely get anywhere for a while. After around 15 minutes or so (best guess, not actually sure) I managed to get the ropes on my wrists looser to the point I managed to slip one hand out of it, followed quickly by the other. Breathing a sigh of relief, I twisted a bit to get my arms free enough to get at the blindfold so I could start seeing what I was doing.

As soon as I did I looked over at Rachel to see how much progress she'd made, and lo and behold, she was already starting to untie her knees, while everything else was completely undone except for her ankles, which were no longer attached to the chair, so she was sitting with her legs up casually undoing the ropes when she looked over and realized I was just starting to make progress, so she hurried and undid the last remaining ropes while I barely managed to get my torso free.

"TIME!" She yelled as she threw the last of her ropes aside and jumped up. At some point my mom had left the room and she walked in in response to the end of the contest. Having been defeated, I reached up and pulled out my gag

"Well Amber, looks like you're screwed." My mom said, chuckling a bit to herself. "Rachel, before you continue, come with me for a second, I have a few things for her." She winked at me and walked back to her room with Rachel. I waited patiently, knowing it wouldn't matter if I tried untying myself at this point anyway, since, knowing Rachel, she'd make it worse everywhere I did.

I only heard laughing and excited cheers from Rachel as I wondered what they were doing before they walked back in, with Rachel hiding something behind her back as she snuck around behind me. I didn't even have time to look at what she was doing before I felt metal slip on my wrists followed by the sound of locking handcuffs.

My eyes widened and I looked to my mom. "When did you get these?!"

"I found them on sale a while ago. Figured they'd work for Christmas."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"The last thing I needed was you knowing about these while we had people in the house."

"....Fair. What else haven't you told me?"

"I haven't told you that that wasn't the only thing that I gave Rachel to use on you."

Right as she said that Rachel reached around my head and for a brief moment let me see the ball gag she was about to put in my mouth. I opened my mouth intuitively out of surprise as she shoved it in and pulled it tight around my head. I had never actually been ball gagged before, but I had made similar gags for myself before with bouncy balls and pantyhose. It felt very different, but definitely a good different.

Rachel proceeded to retie the ropes I had undone, around my torso and pulling my arms down, which was a bit easier now since she just had to loop a rope around the chain on the hand cuffs and tie it off. Then, she added the ropes that had been used on her to double up on pretty much every part of my body, making it even tighter and more secure than before, though still enough that my mom didn't mind with a quick inspection. Finally, Rachel replaced the blindfold and I heard her start a timer. "Okay, one hour, starts now. Have fun!" I heard her go over to where my mom had been standing and I heard them both laugh a bit before going back to their day. (I later learned that that had been because Rachel set a timer for an hour and a half as a joke. Didn't know that until it ran out though lol)

I spent the time struggling and playing around, moaning into my new gag and just tugging where I could to see if anything would come loose. At one point on of the knots actually did. The knot keeping my ankles secured to the bar of the chair. I let out a triumphant "hm hm!!"

This triumph was met with "Oh HELL no!" From Rachel, who I heard run towards me quickly and push my legs back against the chair, laughing the whole time she did as she retied the rope as it had been before, only this time with more somehow, and doubled up on all the knots so I couldn't loosen them by simply kicking with my legs over and over.

By that point, I already knew I was stuck indefinitely until the alarm finally went off and I heard footsteps approach me, followed by my blindfold being removed and the ropes on my legs beginning to come loose. When I could see again, my mom and Rachel untied me and removed the cuffs from my wrists, and I pulled the gag off myself.

"I both hate and love this thing." I said, holding up the ball gag in front of my face.

"Aww, I just loved it though." Rachel retorted.

"Do you want to try it next then?" I asked, looking over at her.

She didn't say anything at first, just winking as she went to the kitchen. I followed after her as we went to get something to eat, after which we gathered up and put the rope away where it had been while my mom got some work done on her computer.

(More happened after this and I'll try to get to it eventually, but considering it's Christmas already by the time I've finished my thanksgiving story, you can tell I've been busy. Nevertheless, I'll try to add to this as the time comes for it, and hopefully start working on other ideas that I've had in mind for a while :D)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome story, sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. I hope you had a merry Christmas.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story! Glad you’ve been finding the time to write again!
HikariYagami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HikariYagami »

The opening was highly reminiscent of jennifer! (Anyone knows she's doing good?)

Thanks for the story! Hope to read more.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice story. have you been able to use the cuffs and gag on your mum yet?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another outstanding story. Thank you for writing!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This great, and that it happened for real, makes it even more so.

Any chance you and your mom will ever get tied up together?
Boundandgag

Post by Boundandgag »

Splendid story Amber, thanks for sharing It , you have a great mother and a great friend , really lucky
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Fun story, lighthearted, nice to see on a Friday afternoon.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Love your stories, Amber. You have such an amazing mother.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Thank you so much for this story Amber. Absolutely loved it. I am certainly giving thanks for it X
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Really love these escape challenge stories. Sounds like so much fun 😊
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

U made ballgags w/bouncy balls and pantyhose? How?
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago U made ballgags w/bouncy balls and pantyhose? How?
They never worked super well. I should start with that lol. I put one in one of the legs and knotted off either end of it and made sure they were already stretched pretty well, and only used that side for the gag
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

Hot story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic