Two chair ties f/f and F/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Two chair ties f/f and F/f

Post by Jennyjay »

It was holidays and I was wearing t shirt, skirt and knee socks. Aged about 10.

I convinced my sister to tie me to a chair. She didn’t need much encouragement. She produced a whole reel of tape and had me sit on a wooden chair with arms. First thing she did was tape my wrists to the arms of the chair. I put my arms flat so she could tape my forearms to the arms too. I was not wearing shoes when she taped first ankles then just below knees to the front legs of the chair. More tape over the seat and my thighs then round my tummy and the back of the chair, then round upper arms, chest and chair back. This smaller ties (ankles, wrists) she did five or six times, the larger ties (chest thighs) twice.

For a gag she put a strip of tape over my mouth then added another half dozen pieces crossing and going back to my ears. There was no stuffing but I could not move my lips. Finally she took a long sock, like the ones I was wearing, and tied it over my eyes. I pushed and pulled a little at the tape but enjoyed the feeling of being restrained. I wiggled hands and feet and shook my head. I imagined I’d been kidnapped and tied to a chair by kidnappers and enjoyed being helpless. Eventually something like 2 hours later she cut the tape free because mum would be home soon.

A year or two later it was Saturday. I was in t shirt, jeans and bare feet. This time I convinced mum to tie me to a chair. We had a lot of washing line rope to use so this time the chair had no arms so I put my arms round the back of the chair. Mum tied my wrists crossed and tied my wrists to the vertical bars at back. then she tied my upper arms and chest to the chair back, also round my tummy too. Next she tied my ankles together and legs below knees. She tied my thighs to the seat of the chair then tied a rope from my ankles to the back of the chair , pulling my feet under the chair and back so only my toes were touching the floor.

She gagged me with two pieces of tape and a clean sock in my mouth and used a scarf to blindfold me.

It felt a bit different this time and I was definitely tied tighter (so I thought at the time). I sat and explored binds and struggled a little. After more than an hour I heard the door open and my sister came in. She laughed at me a little before it went quiet. I could hear something, then suddenly felt her fingers on the soles of my feet. I wriggled as much as I could but I was helpless, and I’m really ticklish so it was pure torture, but I loved it. Mum came in and I got double tickled, one doing my feet the other my tummy or neck.

When I was untied I’d been tied up for about three hours, and tickled lots of times.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story thanks for posting. Did you ever both get tied by your mum or tie her up?
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sounds like some awesome experiences :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic