First Time Tied Up (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time Tied Up (M/M)

Post by PaulsPerils »

I had an experience at the age of thirteen that I can still recall. It was summer, 1976, no school, just a lot of time for sports, riding bikes and goofing around. One summer evening, I was hanging out with my friend Scott who was also 13. Scott was about 5'7", medium build, tan with black hair while I was 5'8", thinner build, tan with dark brown hair. We were sitting on his front porch talking about sports or some other topic when out of the blue, he said (paraphrased, but I still remember most of it) "It sure would be embarrassing to be caught tied up on the roof of the school."

I was floored by what he said. I had done some self-tying and gagging by this time, but thought I had kept this interest well hidden. Given his statement to me, maybe he knew more about me than I had thought. At first, I kind of laughed off his comment, but we talked a bit more, and I eventually managed to express an interest in being tied up. So we agreed to him tying me up and gagging me on top of the school.

There was still plenty of daylight left that evening, and it was warm and humid outside. I can remember us going into his dad's shed in their backyard where he retrieved some ropes and a long cloth for a cleave gag. He found a bag to put everything in and then we headed for the school.

The school was one we attended, and it was only about 1/2 mile away. I can remember the walk to the school. We walked a couple of blocks and then cut through an open field that was next to the school building. We did not say much on the way. I can remember feeling both a nervousness and an excitement for what was about to happen.

Once we reached the school, it was an easy climb to get to the roof. The school had these sloped earthen walls leading up to the roof which had about a four foot wall around the top (which would conceal what we were doing). We walked up the side of the building and then pulled ourselves up over the four-foot wall. If I remember correctly the roof had a flat grey surface, made of a rubberized type of material. The surface was warm but not blazing hot.

Once on the roof, we took a quick look around to make sure no one had seen us climb up. Satisfied that we had gone unnoticed, we crouched down to get started. I sat down and Scott came around and sat behind me. He pulled my wrists behind my back and began tying them with one of the ropes. The rope was pulled snug around and between my wrists several times and then knotted off. Next, I believe he cleave gagged me with the cloth and he tied that tight too. Then Scott used a second rope to tie my ankles together. And finally he used one more rope to tie my legs together above the knee. I should probably mention here that given it was summer, I think my attire was a t-shirt, gym shorts, white socks and sneakers.

As it turned out, Scott was good with the ropes and I was really tied up and couldn't get loose. This was different and much better than any self-ties I had ever done on myself. I laid on the roof top and struggled on my back and my side as best I could, but clearly I wasn't going to be getting loose from this. It was the first time I had been tied up and gagged where I had no control over when I was going to get loose.

Scott stayed there for several minutes watching me struggle, but he did not say much. While I'm not certain of this, he seemed to enjoy seeing me struggle. He later climbed back over the rooftop wall and left me there. I remember "mmmpphh-ing" into my gag when he did this. I was nervous he was going to leave me up there, but he came back in what was probably 10 minutes (though I'm sure it seemed longer than that to me at the time.)

I loved the feeling of being bound up and gagged and not being able to get loose. Afterwards, we did not talk about this event much, though a few weeks later, I did get tied up and gagged again by Scott (as did my friend Mark). While I had had previous self-tying experiences, after this I was really hooked on being tied up and gagged.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well told. Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Cool story! Caotures the innocence of our childhood tugs! Would love to read more! :)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I can ony echo cj2125. I'd like to read about more of your experiences.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Very good. An easy A.

I do hope this continues, either as a true continuation, or a fictional one.

Drawscore
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PaulsPerils »

thanks everyone for the encouraging comments. I have another story in the works and will put it up soon!

Paul
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Great story!
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

I'll confirm the sentiments of the people who have commented...Great story, well written. I hope that you'll continue with other stories related to it. Best Regards, all

Ebascoray
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I always enjoy reading about early experiences and this is a great one. Well written and evocative. Thanks for posting!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks for sharing this wonderful early story. I am happy to know you are already working on your next story and hope it or a future story will be about Scott tying you and Mark up.

Welcome to the Board!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic