Sisterly Bound (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gwen_Hoover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sisterly Bound (F/F)

Post by Gwen_Hoover »

My name is Gwen Hoover, currently I am 16. This story took place about 3 years ago at age 13.

I'm the shy girl, just keep everything to myself due to anxiety of what others would think of me. So naturally, I kept everything a secret about my obsession with being tied up. I dont really know how it came about, I just know I took interest seeing people in cartoons and other TV shows struggle when tied up. I have a journal I keep hidden with fantasy stories of either me or a character I made up tied up.

I got off of the school bus on a Friday evening. I stand about 5,3, long brown hair with purple glasses over my green eyes. I was wearing a white polo shirt and khaki pants, black converse over black socks.
I walked threw the door of the two story house I lived with my Mom and two sisters, me being the middle child I have one older and one younger sister.
Well this particular day I was looking forward for, because, well as normal my Mom wasnt home yet from work, she normally wont get home a few hours after I get home from school. But my older sister had after school activities, and my younger sister at a friend's house.

So knowing I was home alone for a few hours, and after I put my black bookbag away in my room, I carried my journal into the kitchen. I put my journal on the round dinning table in the middle of the kitchen, than I walked over to the drawer where I pulled out the silver duct tape.
Went and sat at the table, I made sure I had enough room to bend down and wrap my ankles with tape. After my ankles were duct taped, I sat up and moved the chair closer to the table to be comfortable to write in my journal. I took the duct tape and ripped off a piece to cover my mouth, 5 more pieces were added to make sure I couldn't talk.

That's how I sat writing my story, giving my ankles a tug every now and than as I moaned threw the tape gag. In the story, I was writing a story of brother and sister who where twins, home alone during a home invasion and was left tied to chairs by the robber.
I placed my hands behind me as I pretended to have my hands taped up for a moment

That's when I heard the front door. Panicking, I tried to pull off the tape from my mouth, but I didnt even have that much time before Ashley, my older sister came walking in.
Ashley stand about 5,6 with the same brown hair and green eyes like me. She was 15 years old at the time, a little over 2 years older than me. Wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki pants, white sneakers and black socks. (We have school uniforms, our schools require us to wear polo shirts and nice pants, no jeans and all.)

Ashley went wide eyed for a moment when she saw me before bursting out laughing. "What are you doing?" Ashley asked walking to me.
Before I could pull the tape off my mouth to talk, Ashley took my hands and brought them behind the back of the chair.
"Let me help you finish" Ashley said as she taped my hands up.
"Oh, and let's do this" she said as she started wrapping tape around my upper arms to the back of the chair, than made her way down to my midsection.

"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" I say as I struggle some. Ashley says "Mom called me saying that she will be working over time, and that I am to watch you and Kari." Ashley got a drink from the fridge and sat down at the table.
"What's this?" Ashley asked as she pulls the journal to her.
"Mmmmpphh!" I say shaking my head.
"Oh, you dont want me to read?" Ashley asked.
I nod my head quickly, only to make Ashley smile and say "well to bad you're taped up to a chair."

I felt my cheeks going red as Ashley read my stories, she didnt look up once as she read for about 20 minutes. All the while I was struggling, half enjoying myself but also humiliated.
Ashley closed the journal than looked at me "so Gwen, are you having fun?"
I took a moment to think before nodding my head.
"Great" Ashley smiles, she got up and moved me away from the table some, before coming infront of me and taking a picture with her phone.

"Mmmmpphh!" I say glaring.
"In case I ever need to get back at you for something" Ashley say grinning "now, I am going to take a shower. I may let you go afterwards."
Ashley went out of the kitchen, hearing her walk up the stairs.

I looked down at myself, seeing how the tape wrapped around me and pinning me to the chair. I start tugging and pulling as much as I could, trying to twist my wrists out of the tape. The chair squeak some as I struggle, with no luck of escaping.
My feet tangled about a inch away from the ground, but by using the tips of my toes I moved the chair around, inch by inch to now I was facing the entrance way to the kitchen.
I looked around for something to help cut the tape, knowing full well there wasnt anything. There was scissors in the drawer, but no way I could reach them taped up like I was.

Ashley came back, now dressed in a while tshirt, shorts and barefoot.

"Alright, let me get you out of this. I'm about to cook before Mom and Kari gets home."
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Awesome story! My first tie up experience was being duct taped to a chair and it’s still one of my favorite ways to be bound.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice e story. Thanks for posting
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was an excellent story. I think at least some of us here understand feeling shy about TUGs, but you won’t need to feel shy here. Thank you for sharing!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! Thank you for sharing!

I grew up the same way you did - between cartoons and the hardy boys, having that feeling come over me when someone was tied up. I used to draw my ninja turtles bound and gagged!

Hope to read more from you!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, well told, getting caught in self bondage can be very awkward. :0

At least, you don't have to be shy about your love of bondage, on this site. :)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Really nice story! Did she ever tie you up with rope?
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Cute story😁.
You don't have to be shy.
We are here for one common thing😉.

I hope to read more, I like those innocent TUGS between siblings eheh
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

No Need to be shy. Very Cute and Adorable Nice Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gwen_Hoover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gwen_Hoover »

I am everyone liked it. I am not as shy as I was, still a little but not as bad :)
I'm just glad to share so to not bottle this up anymore
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Really good story, just about the right length. Enjoyed reading it, well done.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Lovely story 😉
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

You have a great writing style, both clear and evocative.

You have no need to be shy here, we are all friends and have all been where you are now.

Keep it up, you are doing great.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Kiggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kiggle »

That's cool
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Nice one :)

Two follow-ups are out there:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 579#p46579
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 603#p48603

Looks like Gwen has stopped writing more, though :/
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic