Left in the closet M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Left in the closet M/M

Post by Johnny »

Hey everyone! I have a quick story about a man I met on FetLife. We'll call him Dan for privacy reasons. Dan was a rigger for a BDSM magazine back in the 90's. I talked to him for months before I met up with him but when I did we hit it off right away! We were basically the same person besides our age difference.

Anyway before we met he came up with the idea of keeping me bound and gagged in his closet all day while he was at work. About 8 and half hours give or take. I showed up at his house the night before, he showed me his collection of restraints and gags. Showed me some really cool new ways to tie knots and made me dinner as well.

The next morning I was up at 7 like he had asked me to so he could get me taken care of and he could get to work on time. We had a small breakfast and very little fluids for me since there would be no bathroom breaks. I wore my Jean shorts, black ankle socks, and a small Aeropostale t shirt. After breakfast I went to his guest bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. Dan came in with the rope and duct tape. My heart fluttered.

He started with my ankles wrapping the rope around many times. It felt loose at first but once he cinched down the rope between my ankles it suddenly got much snugger. He did the same with my calves knees and thighs. Then came my wrists and elbows. My elbows were not tied close together, maybe 5 inches apart. He asked if I would be okay with a pair of his socks stuffed in my mouth or if I just wanted tape wrapped around my empty mouth. I wanted the whole kidnap experience! "Yeah I can handle the socks." I was sure I could, they were only ankle socks. (I've stuffed my mouth with much bigger tube socks and gagged myself many times for 2-3 hours with no problems.)

"Great! Any last words?" Said Dan. " No, I'm surprised you asked, I've been a chatterbox since I got mmmphhh!" He stuffed one in before I could finish, then balled up the other and put it in my other cheek. "Ah much better, now put your lips together." I did and felt the sticky tape press firmly against my lips. He started wrapping it around my head several times saying "Round and round it goes where it stops nobody knows." I counted 8. He patted it down around my cheeks and helped me off the bed down to my knees where I sat straight up.

He connected a short piece of rope from my wrists to my ankles to put me in a hogtie. Not a strict hogtie of course, my hands were still about 10 inches from my feet. He then lifted me by my armpits and carried me over to the closet. He took some pictures and a little video of me in my helplessness. When he was finished he set me back against the wall in the small 4 'X 5' closet. "You be a good boy and stay right here until I get back okay?"
"Yeah like I have any choice." And rolled my eyes. But it came out as unintelligible squabbles and he giggled as he shut the door.

Once the door had shut I heard the chair in his guest room get wedged against the door and handle of the closet door. Then the bedroom door shut. Followed by his car starting and pulling out of the driveway a minute later. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Well" I thought to myself. "Here I am, bound and gagged in the closet of a man I met online. I really should be more careful what I wish for." I tested my bonds once again. They were all snug but not tight. A rush of adrenaline hit once the reality of the situation started setting in about an hour into it.

I couldn't help but think how wreckless this was of me to agree to such a thing! What if he gets into an accident? What if he has to work overtime!? What if his car breaks down? What if the house catches on fire!? Things I clearly didn't think or care about when I still had a chance to run away. I was naturally panicked by these thoughts. I heard rain start hitting the roof and it calmed me down almost immediately. Rain on a roof is the most calming thing to me and thank goodness it was a rainy day.

The calmer I got the more I enjoyed myself once again. I would spend time screaming into the gag. No chance of anyone hearing my in this old House even if I wasn't gagged in a closet. I desperately wanted to free myself and escape the closet to greet him at the door when he got home. The look on his face would be priceless! Unfortunately I was very stuck. I tried and tried to even so much as loosen one knot. It wasn't going to happen, I couldn't even reach a knot with my fingers and even if I could he double knotted everything. Thank goodness the ropes weren't too tight.

Hours had gone by at this point. I at least wanted to get my gag off to show him up a little. I tried rubbing the tape off on the carpet, wall, and door knob. The tape was wrapped too tightly and was far too sticky for that to happen. The skin from my cheeks bulging out over the tape didn't help either! I had completely lost track of time, I wasn't sure if 4 hours had gone by or 14. I was getting really uncomfortable physically and mentally. My bondage felt as if it was getting more and more strict. Thoughts started going through my head again. What if he doesn't come home? What if he is a human trafficker? What if he is a serial killer?

I was in a very odd state of mind. I wanted to be untied immediately one minute but the next I was kind of turned on by thought of being stuck for a few more hours. After what felt like 24 hours I heard Dan's car pull in the driveway. I was very happy he got home safe and this was almost over! I had a few tears of joy as I started yelling through my gag "LET ME OUT! HELP ME HELLLLP!" Of course it came out as muffled "mmmphhs" mixed with a few other heavily muffled noises I could muster.

He came in and opened the door. The dim light from the cloudy day still made me squint as I looked up. "Awwww you're still right where I left you!" I rolled my eyes again, and turned and held my bound wrists and elbows up to him. "Mmmpphhing" hoping he would hurry up and untie me. "What? I'm sorry I really can't understand what your saying. You want to be left alone?" My mmmphhs got louder as I bounced up and down trying to hold my bound wrists closer to his face. "Listen if you want to be left alone I'll go back into town and eat." He shut the door. I wildly thrashed and screamed bloody murder through my gag (which didn't come out very loud) for a few minutes. He came back and opened the door. " I was just kidding jeez calm down." He said with a smile.

He untied me finally and I never been so relieved. I was sore for many days and very stiff. It took 3 days to get the duct tape residue off my face and out of my hair but it was an experience I'll never forget!

PSA: I would never ever recommend anyone be left alone while tied up, especially gagged. Yes I know it was wreckless and stupid even with a professional who has many years of experience. I knew the risks and made a choice. With that being said I am glad I did this and I personally would like to do it again! Just not in that damn closet again!
Last edited by Johnny 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Must agree about not leaving a captive alone whether gagged or not!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Sounds like it was a fun experience. Thanks [mention]Johnny[/mention] for sharing it with us. You write well. I hope you will share other experiences with us.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Thanks for sharing your story here. I agree - leaving a captive alone is a big risk.
It must have been a weird feeling, left alone, tied up in that closet.

Looking forward to more of your stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fantastic experience!
Glad I stumbled on it, and glad you decided to share it (and your talent) with us.

Consensual or not, there's nothing better than a good sockgag to an end to a captive's pathetic mewlings.
Perfectly executed and masterfully told.

I think you need to start your own story album here, my friend:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Thank you all for your replies! I hope to have many more tugs with Dan in the very near future and will write about them! @bondagefreak that means a lot coming from you thank you so much!
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Great short story! Hope to see more in the future ;)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That sounds hot... 8 hours of being bound and gagged. But it's not something I would be able to withstand in real life. Congrats to you (not that you could do anything about it once you were tied). Thank you for sharing your story.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Thanks for the feed back everyone! :) I will hopefully have more in the next few days!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Great story!  Personally, I would prefer my captor hang around and check on me every hour or two just in case I needed anything.  However, being bound and gagged in someone's closet would be a lot of fun!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Great story!  Personally, I would prefer my captor hang around and check on me every hour or two just in case I needed anything.  However, being bound and gagged in someone's closet would be a lot of fun!

Thank you :). Yes that's the safe thing to do!
Last edited by Johnny 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Id definitely want to do this. Probably with someone I know though, and maybe check in every so often to keep me from getting bored.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is really excellent
cuffed247
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cuffed247 »

As others, and you, have said, it's not really safe that you were left for so long, especially gagged. But another safety issue I have is that you were hogtied for that long, which isn't safe for your circulation; blood clots (DVTs) in the legs can happen if they stay in the same position over a number of hours. I'm genuinely glad you're OK, but suffocation and blot clotting are things to be wary of.

Thank you for sharing the story anyway, the experience does sound kind of exciting! Not sure I'd last that long myself!
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

Best story ever written!
AllanSirstad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllanSirstad »

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this. I loved hearing about it, and I can’t wait for more content from you :)
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Johnny, amazing story. At least at the very end you saw the error of your ways. You could have gotten more than you bargained for. Next time you get together with Dan do it on his day off. A fire could have broken out in the house or you could have experienced nausea and vomited chocking on your own vomit. Having a bound and gagged person in your custody is no different from having a helpless infant. A good rule is to have a pair or surgical scissors nearby in case you need to be freed quickly. Also have bottled water handy some that person can be hydrated. Also no rope around the neck even if he or she asks for that.

If you like companionship I would have loved being bound and gagged by your side. Just as long as Dan was there to keep a watchful eye on us. Of course I'm not going anywhere until the pandemic ends. It probably won't be until we get an effective vaccine.

At least you came out relatively unscathed. You may not be so lucky next time. Tuggers should practice the same safety practices similar to that of say bungee jumpers.

Play safe, T.T.
IamCool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IamCool »

Amazing story
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Great story, a bit triggering for me. This is a TUG I'd never do.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Bastian wrote: 2 years ago Great story, a bit triggering for me. This is a TUG I'd never do.
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

Johnny wrote: 2 years ago
Bastian wrote: 2 years ago Great story, a bit triggering for me. This is a TUG I'd never do.
Normally I wouldn't have either, but was caught up in the moment. I'm glad I was able to experience it though! Definitely more mental than physical, I wanted to move and stretch so bad but couldn't. I can't describe what was going thru my head during those 8 hours but I wanted to break and cry many times just from being so helpless. Yet I also was enjoying my predicament and afraid of the unknowns. I'd recommend it but make sure it's with someone experienced who can be near by. An hour or 2 is all it would take for anyone to have their fill

Oh man, this must have been an adrenaline filled day. But I agree the whole “left alone” part is better as an illusion then a reality. Was pretty unsafe and glad you came out fine. You probably know your limits now cause of this though. Also hogtied for 8 hours or more sounds cool 😂, but man I can’t imagine not switching a position every hour or two to make sure you don’t get too sore. It probably would have been really cool if he did come home from lunch and then moved you a chair tie in the closet to let your body stetch out just a bit.

Although, I’m pretty sure now that it’s alls aid and done with . You probably don’t recommend it but totally wish you did it again 😂.

I’ve looked for folks in my area on fet and it’s all gangbang folks. No one really seems to deal with ropes or just kidnap scenarios for fun.

By question. What did you exactly ask for on fet? Did you just post a search to be tied up in someone’s closet?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like an interesting experience. To know that nobody is home surely adds to that helplessness. Reading that makes me think I want to do something like that too, but I'm sure if it really happens I would start to regret it quickly :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like an interesting experience. To know that nobody is home surely adds to that helplessness. Reading that makes me think I want to do something like that too, but I'm sure if it really happens I would start to regret it quickly :lol:

Easily, I want to try it….but man if something goes wrong your screwed. Problem is we always want to be completely helpless without issues. But if your alone there needs to be a backup plan and that usually takes away from the “fun” or rush we get.

So either it’s yolo or just be monitored which seems to be a better option then having an easy scapegoat to get out of your captors bondage 😂
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

MrRolePlay wrote: 2 years ago
Johnny wrote: 2 years ago

Oh man, this must have been an adrenaline filled day. But I agree the whole “left alone” part is better as an illusion then a reality. Was pretty unsafe and glad you came out fine. You probably know your limits now cause of this though. Also hogtied for 8 hours or more sounds cool 😂, but man I can’t imagine not switching a position every hour or two to make sure you don’t get too sore. It probably would have been really cool if he did come home from lunch and then moved you a chair tie in the closet to let your body stetch out just a bit.

Although, I’m pretty sure now that it’s alls aid and done with . You probably don’t recommend it but totally wish you did it again 😂.

I’ve looked for folks in my area on fet and it’s all gangbang folks. No one really seems to deal with ropes or just kidnap scenarios for fun.

By question. What did you exactly ask for on fet? Did you just post a search to be tied up in someone’s closet?
I can't remember exactly what I had on my profile. Basically was honest about only wanting long term bondage scenarios and kidnap roleplay. Within a few weeks Dan, a guy with 3 pics and a very short bio messaged me and the rest is history. In all honesty luck had a huge roll to play here, the big downside is he lives 2 hours away and we both have full time jobs and other commitments so like most "hobbyists" it's hard to find the time to meet up.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

A great story...bound, tightly gagged, no chance for escape.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic