Adventures in Babysitting (m/m+)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Adventures in Babysitting — Chapter 5

About ten days later Ms. Parker called again. This time she wasn’t looking for a babysitter but a special favor. Alicia would be out and spending the night at the home of a friend. Sean was home alone and Ms. Parker needed to work late and then was going to dinner. She wouldn’t be home until 10:30 or 11 p.m. Sean did not need a babysitter but she wondered if I would simply check on him. It was about 5:30 and I had nothing going on except for dinner with my family. I told her I was happy to check in on Sean.

We concluded dinner and I wandered over to the Parker house across the street about 7:15. I was wearing a black T-shirt, grew adidas shorts, white crew socks, and adidas slides. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I knocked again and, as I finished my knock I heard voices in the back yard. I headed around to the back of the house. Walking into the backyard I found Doug and Sean playing catch.

“What brings you around, Danny,” said Sean.

“Just hear to check on you,” I replied. “Your mom wanted to make sure you didn’t burn the place down,” I said sarcastically.

As I turned to leave, Doug called out, “oh, so you don’t want to pay off your bet?”

When I turned back around to answer the two of them were still tossing the ball back and forth into their mitts. “That isn’t why I came over but, if you guys are game I’d be up for playing something out.”

They both smiled. Each, however, had a bit of a different smile. Doug looked genuinely happy. Sean looked conniving. What was I getting myself into I thought as I walked toward the house behind the two of them. As we entered, they each kicked off their sneaks and I my slides. Sean said he would go upstairs to get the box. Doug and I worked to set up the game system.

“Don’t even think of starting a game, Danny,” said Sean as he returned to our midst. “We are going to get you nice and tied right away.”

I looked as he approached, shrugged my shoulders, and said, “ok.”

“Turn around and lets see your wrists,” Sean said. I complied and he began to immediately loop the ropes about my wrists. With my back turned to the guys I could feel a smile cross my face. This was fun and I liked that these guys enjoyed these games as much as I did. Once my wrists were bound I was told to sit on the floor. Doug braced me as I sank to the hardwood.

Once seated Doug began to tie my ankles. As he was finishing a red bandanna suddenly crossed over my mouth and was pulled between my teeth and tied off behind my head. I turned my head to look for Sean but couldn’t turn my head that far around. He leaned in and spoke into my ear, “That will keep you quiet.”

All I could do was offer a mmmmggggppphhh. Once my ankles were bound Sean pushed me to the floor and used his socked foot to push me over on to my stomach. Laying face down he grabbed more rope and told Doug to draw my ankles up to my wrists. Once this was done, Sean began to use the rope to place me in a hogtie. When he was done both boys stood back up and took a step back and looked down at me.

“Ok, you have 30 minutes to get yourself free,” said Sean. “If you don’t you will owe us another.”

“And, if you do,” said Doug, “you can tie us up again.” As Doug was saying this Sean gave him quite the stare down. That was not what Sean had in mind, or so it would seem from the stare. I think he was thinking if I got loose the game would be over. Doug clearly wanted the winner/loser of the tug to go both ways.

“Go,” said Sean.

I began to struggle and seek any loose spots in the ropes about my wrists and ankles. They boys sat on the couch and began to play a game. Their socked feet right in my line of sight. As I writhed in the ropes and mmmpggpphed into my gag I kept an eye on them and those socks. I was happy to be laying face down on the floor. As with the first time these two tied me I put on more of a show than a real struggle. I was enjoying being bound and being able to watch them play the video game. But, something snapped in me that it would be good to get out this time. If I could turn the tables on them and keep this going we could have fun the rest of the summer.

At about the fifteen minute mark I was finally feeling a little give in the ropes binding my wrists. It was everything I could do not to allow their flexing toes and crossed and rubbing socked feet to distract me. With my right hand I was able to pull the rope out of the loop. I rolled onto my side so they could not see the progress i was making. Not that I feared they would re-tie me. I just didn’t want them to see how I was going to get loose. After about ten minutes I was able to finally get my wrists untied. But I knew time must almost be up. I unbound my ankles and stood up pulling the gag off.

The red bandanna laid about my neck as I said, “I win!”

Doug smiled. Sean looked pissed. Well, boys, “now or next time,” I asked.
Last edited by fratboydanny 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Finally! A new chapter! Fantastic as with the previous ones. Will be looking forward for the next part :mrgreen:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I liked the way you let us inside your thoughts as you considered the pros and cons of getting loose and decided winning would be the best way to make the game continue. That would've been my reasoning as well.

Excellent story. I look forward to further adventures.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Wow...just wow.

Not the new installment, per se, but the enormous amount of time it took between installments. It's a good thing I wasn't holding my breath!

Having said that, I applaud [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] for his contribution to the board. So many of the stories here can be linear; that is, X happened then Y happened then Z happened and you only get a brief glimpse into the person's psyche, if at all. With this story, the thought processes are explained with intricate detail and provide the reader with a complete context of the protagonist.

I know I speak for many when I heartily encourage the author to continue the story and that we anxiously await its posting. At the rate he's going, I'd surmise we should expect it sometime around Christmas, 2022.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great to see another part to this and I really hope you carry on
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love the twist this might take
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

I hoe theres a continuation of this story!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Adventures in Babysitting — Chapter 6

Sean looked at Doug and then at me. As Doug was about to say something Sean hit him in the arm, placed his game control down on the couch and said, “Now.”

I looked at the time and we had plenty of time before Sean’s mother was due home.

“Well, what do you want to do with us?” asked Doug.

“Shut up and let the man get to work,” said Sean.

I told Doug to have a seat on the couch. Grabbing a piece of rope off the floor I suggested Sean turn his back to me. I bound his wrists behind his back, turned him around and placed my hands on his shoulders. This was his clue to sit on the floor. Once he had done so I bound his ankles. When I completed that portion of the tie I felt the ropes to ensure they were tight and my hands once again wondered across Sean’s socked feet just to catch a feel of them. As I did so, he flexed his toes and I think I must have turned red cause I really enjoyed watching that happen while my hands were holding his socked feet. I rolled him over and drew him into a hogtie. I next took a black bandanna, knotted it in the middle and used it to cleave gag him.

“Just sit there in those ropes, no trying to get yourself out of them until I say go,” I said looking down at him.

But, something told me he would try and cheat while I was tying up Doug. I tried to keep an eye on Sean while I began the process of binding Doug. I used rope on him too. I tied his wrists in front of him and next bound his ankles. Like with Sean, I was sure to check on the tightness of the rope around his ankles and then drag my hands across his socked feet. Doug too flexed his sock covered toes. His socked feet were more active than Sean’s in that he kept flexing them. Doug had a more pronounced arch to his foot as well. They were nice to look at. Getting distracted in this way may have given Sean the time he needed to begin to loosen his bonds. I was too lost in the opportunity before me.

I placed Doug on his back on the couch and then took a longer piece of rope and, after tying it to his wrists, brought it underneath the couch and tied it to a leg on the far end. I did the same thing with his ankles. And, once again, took my time while binding the rope to his already bound socked feet. For Doug, I found the sock in the supplies that had been used to gag me and I shoved it into Doug’s mouth. I then took silver duct tape and wrapped it around his head twice. He looked me in the eye and gave me an “mmmggpphhh” while doing so but was helpless to stop me.

Once I had Doug bound I looked at the two of them and said, “You have 30 minutes to get loose. If you don’t you owe me. If you do, I owe you. Go.”

And with that both guys began to work in earnest in getting loose. Doug, it seemed, was completely helpless. I was really happy with my work on him. Sean was a different story. I should have checked his ropes prior to saying go. I could tell he was making progress on getting loose. Would he do so in time was the only question at hand.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You gotta check those captives! Sean will make it tough on you if he escapes, and I suppose that was what you had in mind.

Great to see you back again for a while.
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

OMG i wish i could babysit kids like these. Wow. Thats so cool. Keep up the good work. I cant wait till the next one! :D
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Adventures in Babysitting — Chapter 7

As I wonder if Sean will get loose I take a look at Doug. Strung out on the small couch. Hands bound over his head, ankles bound to the other end. Both tied off to the opposite side of the couch. I had done a really good job this time and should maybe begin to think about how I tie him up next.

But, there was Sean, writhing in his bonds. He looked like he was smiling underneath his gag. It was as if he knew he would be free and do so in time. I was half tempted to cheat and check the ropes and reinforce them. But, I thought I should just sit back and wait to see what happens. Sean was looking at me as he worked the rope about his wrists. It was a look of “Boy, am I going to get you.”

I scrunched down to see for myself if he in fact was making progress on loosening the ropes. He was. “Damn,” I thought. Not wanting to lose I thought it best to distract him. I grabbed Sean’s left socked foot and began to rub my fingers against the sole. I thought if he could get a laugh out it would distract him enough to miss his deadline. He did not even flinch. He wasn’t ticklish. “Damn, again,” I thought. I stood up and walked over to the couch and Doug. I took the same fingers and ran them up the soles of his socked feet. Doug began to squirm and laugh a bit through his gag. “So I did know how to tickle a person,” I said to myself.

Just as i was about to scrunch back down and watch Sean, he produced his hands and grabbed the bandanna from his mouth. It was dangling around his neck while he endeavored to untie his ankles. “I am so going to get you, Danny, for trying to distract me,” he said.

Once he had his ankles untied he stood up and asked for the time.

“19:27,” I said.

“I win with more than ten minutes to spare,” said Sean. “That’s twice now, Danny, you have tied me up and I have gotten out in the time set. Either I am really good or you suck at tying.”

“Well,” I said, “Doug doesn’t look he is going anywhere.”

“Ok, so maybe I am pretty good,” said Sean.

“Should we untie him,” I asked, “before we call it a night.”

“No,” said Sean. “Leave him just like that. You are going to join him. If neither of you gets out then you both owe me.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “I don’t think we have time for another. Your mom will be home soon and we need to get your supplies put away.”

“No she won’t,” said Sean. “She won’t be home till 11. We have plenty of time. Now, why don’t you join Doug on the couch.”

As I went to get on the couch Sean interrupted me saying, “No, put your head on the other side with your feet by Doug’s head.”

“Oh, man,” I thought. “My face is going to be by Doug’s socked feet. This is going to be interesting.”

“Ya, that’s right,” said Sean. “Just like that.”

He used the rope I had used on him to bind my ankles. Then he tied it off just as I had with the ropes binding Doug. Next he bound my wrists in front of me and then raised them up over my head and tied off the rope to the other end of the couch. Doug’s socked feet mere inches from my face. I could smell the aroma from his socks. Sean grabbed a fresh red bandanna, knotted it and then gagged me with it, tying it off behind my head.

Sean checked the bindings. I was certainly secure. And, I feared, just like Doug, i wansn’t going anywhere.

“OK, you have 30 minutes to get loose. You know what happens if you don’t. Go.”

I worked my wrists trying to slide them out of the ropes encircling them. I attempted the same thing with my bound ankles. Doug was doing the same although I think he was already resigned to his fate. He already had 30 minutes to get loose and couldn’t. Would the extra 30 minutes do any good I wondered. As i struggled my socked feet rubbed against Doug’s face. He did not like it and in retaliation purposely rubbed his bound socked feet against the side of my face.

I gave him a stop that through my gag. Not that I didn’t actually like him doing that, I just wanted to focus on the ropes and getting untied. It didn’t help that I was distracted by Doug’s socked feet so close to my head. We did continue to writhe in the ropes binding us to the couch. As both of us struggled with our bound feet we would inadvertently brush up against the others face. A couple of times we both did it to ourselves as we struggled with the ropes binding our wrists and moving our heads back and forth only to have them rub into the others socked feet. I remember the first time it happened to me I caught myself taking a whiff of Doug’s socked feet and thought that strange of me and that I better make sure Sean doesn’t see anything like that. I didn’t even think about Doug catching me. As time ticked away I knew neither of us was going to get untied. Sean had done a marvelous job of watching how I had tied up Doug and done the same to me.

Sean declared that our time was up and that we had lost.

“We don’t have enough time to keep you guys like this so we will have to continue the bet another time,” he said.

He worked toward untying me first but not without first working his fingers along the soles of my socked feet. This elicited a small reaction from me but nothing like what Doug had done when I did the same to him. Amused but undeterred, Sean worked at the ropes binding my ankles and wrists. When done, we both worked at untying Doug. Sean handled his wrists while I took the feet.

“You guys really tied me up good,” said Doug. “I don’t think I have ever been tied so I can’t get out. If you hadn’t untied me I would be there all night.”

“If mom wansn’t coming home I would have left you just like that,” said Sean.

“Get out,” retorted Doug.

Once Doug was untied he and Sean placed all the material in the “box” and Sean took it up to his room.

“That was fun to be tied up together Danny,” said Doug. “Since we both owe Sean, I wonder if he will do that to us again.”

“Well, we will see,” was all I could say as Sean reentered the room.

“Ok, Danny, see you around,” said Sean.

I said my goodbyes and headed home for the night.
Last edited by fratboydanny 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent! Ropes and gags and socks, what's not to like?

Looking forward to whatever Sean has in mind for you guys. Don't make us wait too long.
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Great adventures! Thanks!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you @fratboydanny for great continuation of this story, love the sock elements.
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

I cant WAiT for chapter 8. This is a AMAZINg story Danny. *clap clap clap*
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

More fantastic stuff!
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

So glad to see this story continued from the old board! Echo the other posters about the great sock elements, and also love your use of the dialogue and the descriptions to guide the action in the story.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Quite good. I can see Sean and Doug invited to sleep out in a tent in the back yard of one of their friends, and one of the mothers saying that it might be a good idea to have an older boy with them, and Sean's mom recommended you, with Sean (to whom you still owe a free tie up) eagerly agreeing.

You can borrow one of my characters (also named Doug), not as a character in the story, but like "There's this kid at school, and his name is Doug, too. He picked out me, and a couple other kids, and he's teachin' us how to be weasels, and double cross both friends and rivals, without gettin' caught."

Anyway, keep up the good work. Your efforts are appreciated. If you hit "writers' block," you can PM me, give me the basics of where you want to take your characters and stories, and maybe I can give you an idea or two.

Drawscore
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

drawscore wrote: 4 years ago Quite good. I can see Sean and Doug invited to sleep out in a tent in the back yard of one of their friends, and one of the mothers saying that it might be a good idea to have an older boy with them, and Sean's mom recommended you, with Sean (to whom you still owe a free tie up) eagerly agreeing.

You can borrow one of my characters (also named Doug), not as a character in the story, but like "There's this kid at school, and his name is Doug, too. He picked out me, and a couple other kids, and he's teachin' us how to be weasels, and double cross both friends and rivals, without gettin' caught."

Anyway, keep up the good work. Your efforts are appreciated. If you hit "writers' block," you can PM me, give me the basics of where you want to take your characters and stories, and maybe I can give you an idea or two.

Drawscore
Well, [mention]drawscore[/mention] this is a true story so while I don’t need ideas for this one, I may just hit you up for ideas in the future. I like the notion of a backyard sleepover. Thanks for reading this story and for the feedback.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

TightropesEU wrote: 5 years ago Thank you @fratboydanny for great continuation of this story, love the sock elements.
Thank you for the comments @TightropesEU. They mean a lot coming from someone like you.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

AznSwimmer wrote: 4 years ago So glad to see this story continued from the old board! Echo the other posters about the great sock elements, and also love your use of the dialogue and the descriptions to guide the action in the story.
Thanks for the comments. I am happy to know you liked this when originally posted at the old board. I hope to have the last couple of chapters up soon.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

BondageBoyFan wrote: 5 years ago I cant WAiT for chapter 8. This is a AMAZINg story Danny. *clap clap clap*
Thanks [mention]BondageBoyFan[/mention] for the comments. I hope to have Chapter 8 up soon.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Sorry, that didn’t work.
Please try again or come back later.
500 Error. Internal Server Error.

I'm real tired of this shit. Someone please find and fix the problem!

Drawscore
Deleted User 4764

Post by Deleted User 4764 »

Awesome story.
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

Awesome story! I hope it continues!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic