Adventures in Babysitting (m/m+)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Hi guys! Sorry for my absence. Here is the next chapter of my story. There are two, maybe three left. I hope I haven’t let anyone down and that the fans of this story will enjoy this chapter even with it being brief.

Adventures in Babysitting — Chapter 8

As I laid in bed trying to fall asleep I thought about what Doug had said about it being fun being tied up together. He does seem to like it, maybe as much as I do I thought. Then I began to think of my socked feet touching his face and his socked feet on mine. I was getting myself worked up because of my thoughts and really didn’t understand it all.

A couple of weeks passed without any interaction other than waving to one another from across the street. I thought of the bets almost every day. I thought of Doug”s bound socked feet flexing near my face. I thought of the idea of being tied up with him again. I wondered if Sean had already made Doug repay his lost bet or if he would tie us up together. Here it had been me tying them up or them tying me up and now it was Sean vs. Doug and myself. And, again and again at night I would get worked up thinking about all of this without any solid ideas of why I was obsessed with my thoughts.

It was now August and soccer practice had begun for the fall. I arrived home from practice on a Wednesday and my mom told me that Doug’s mom had called wondering if I was available to help them out. Doug had a brother a year older than me, Taylor, so it would be odd they would want me to babysit. Well, that and the fact Doug was old enough to take care of himself. I walked down the street to Doug’s house and his mom answered the door. She said that Taylor had an out of town soccer tournament but that because of soccer practice it would be best if Doug remained at home. She asked if I could spend the night on Friday night. She said they would be home by 9 p.m. on Saturday if Taylor’s team won the championship. She said, “Doug will protest needing anyone over but I hear you have been sitting for others in the neighborhood and think it best if he is not alone all night by himself.” She told me what they would pay me and I agreed to do it.

When Friday came I attended both my soccer practices, grabbed some food with teammates and headed over to Doug’s house. It was about 7:30 p.m. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I tried the door and it opened. I walked in and saw Doug’s soccer cleats and slides. I kicked off my slides and dropped my backpack. I called out for Doug but heard nothing. I thought that was odd so I began to walk through the house calling for him. Nothing. I check the basement. Nothing. I headed up stairs. I called out for him and heard a muffled sound. Almost sounded like someone is gagged I thought. I walked past Taylor’s room and paused and looked around and kept moving. This must be Taylor’s room I thought but the door was closed. I called out for him and knocked on the door. As I opened it I was completely surprised and overwhelmed to see Doug, in his soccer uniform, bound hand and foot and gagged with tape and struggling on the floor. I got down on my knees and asked him if he was ok and if he had done this to himself. He nodded his head that he was ok but shook his head that he had not self-tied.

As I went to pull the tape off of his mouth I was grabbed and a dirty sock was placed over my mouth and nose. It was a pretty smelly sock and I hollered into it. Just then I heard a whisper in my ear, “shhh, you know how the game is played Danny. You guys owed me and now you are paying it off. Just breathe in the smell and you know what to do:”

I couldn’t believe it. Here I was on my knees with the guy I am supposed to watch all tied up next to me and I am being forced to breathe in a smelly sock and pretend it is chloroform. Sean had outdone himself this time. I put up the fight that was “required” and then pretended that I had been knocked out.

When I “woke up” I was on the floor next to Doug. Both of us in our soccer practice uniforms. My ankles were bound. My hands were bound behind my back. I was gagged with duct tape across my mouth. Looking at Doug I could see he was tied and gagged in exactly the same way.

“Good, you have awakened,” said Sean. “You both owe me so here we go. I was going to get Doug earlier but he thought it would be more fun if you paid off the bet together Danny. You have 15 minutes to get loose. Go”
Last edited by fratboydanny 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see you back! Nice update to your story, don't worry! At least you didn't let this fan down!

Love how the alliances changed between you and those kids, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like as if Sean is shaping to be the one in charge instead of the babysitter XD
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Great chapter! I ended up going back and reading the rest of the chapters as well and I’m enjoying this story
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I always enjoy narratives like this, perhaps because they mirror my own work. Kids having fun, without the interjection of gratuitous sexual innuendos. (I am of the opinion that sex and/or or sexual feelings, and kids, 14, and younger, don't mix well.)

But I do confess that I once wrote something about one of my characters getting a new pair of heavy denim jeans (Lee, Levis, Wranglers), and wearing them "right off the shelf" without first washing them. Oops. Error in judgement. There was still residual blue dye in them, and, after a day of play, the dye mingled with his perspiration, and turned his underwear and legs a light blue. As he was sleeping over, his friends snickered and laughed, when he took them off, and prepared to shower. He looked like a Smurf from the waist down.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, it's been a while!
I'm gonna have to go back and re-read this tale over the weekend.

Glad to see some updates from you, Danny ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Man, it's been a while!
I'm gonna have to go back and re-read this tale over the weekend.

Glad to see some updates from you, Danny ;)
Thank you for the comments @bondagefreak! It is always good to have a comment from you on a story posting.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

cj2125 wrote: 4 years ago Glad to see you back! Nice update to your story, don't worry! At least you didn't let this fan down!

Love how the alliances changed between you and those kids, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like as if Sean is shaping to be the one in charge instead of the babysitter XD

Thank you @cj2125 for the comment. Your assessment is correct. Sean did assert himself as the alpha among us even thought I was older. I suppose my submissive nature showed through even then.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for coming back to us, I had played all kind of scenarios in my head, but then one you describe was not in anyone of them. Glad Sean is up to his old tricks and having everyone else tied up and gagged
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

Missed this update originally, but awesome new chapter! Love Sean's ingenuity with using Doug as the bait to spring the trap.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Just discovered this story. Great story. I like the way you take your time setting the scene before diving in. Makes if all the more fun to read. Thanks!
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I'm glad this story got bumped, I loved it since you started, and didn't see the newest update.
Thanks for sharing it
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I've always loved this one
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

More please! Don't think I can wait another month or year for more. Great story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club