Sisterly Bound: The Makeover (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gwen_Hoover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sisterly Bound: The Makeover (F/F)

Post by Gwen_Hoover »

It was about 8:30pm on a Saturday night, I sat at the desk in the bedroom I share with my sisters. In the room, there was one bunk bed made out of wood sitting on the left side of the room. On the right was a single twin sized bed where my older sister, Ashley sleeps. The desk and chair I'm sitting at now is in front of the window in between the bunk bed and Ashley's bed.

I pushed my purple glasses up some as Ashley was finishing up my nails on my right hand. I was dressed in a black tshirt, blue sweatpants and barefoot. Ashley had on a white tshirt, red cotton pajama pants and barefoot. Ashley's nails on her fingers and toes were painted blue where I had done her manicure and pedicure as we talked. Right now the subject of my stories in my journal came up, and how she duct taped me to the chair just the day before.

"There we go " Ashley says once she was done painting my fingers purple. "So, yeah I could see where you're coming from" Ashley says "an interest of being helpless, like how some people have an interest in being scared so they watch horror movies and such." I blew on my nails to help dry the paint before saying "yeah, like in my head I get that feeling when I think of someone leaving me tied up by myself. Since yesterday, I have thought about it more and more"

Ashley giggled "well, let's see here...we have a lot of belts i can tie you up with now." She immediately went into the closet, I watch as she pick up belts and threw them in the middle of the room. "Right now?" I asked as I looked at the belts on the floor, Ashley says "yeah, unless you dont want to."
I felt both excitement and nervousness, but I nodded my head as I say "alright, let's do it." I moved the chair so the back was towards the desk now, sat it in the middle of the room infront of the pile of belts.

I lay my arms on the armrest of the chair, and Ashley wrapped a belt around my wrist and the armrest twice, she done the same with my other wrist. She took a wide leather belt and strapped my upper arms to the back of the chair
"How is that?" Ashley asked. I strained against the belts, moaning how tight it was as I twist my arms and hands this way and that. "Its tight. I cant move much" I say.
"Good" Ashley says as she sits down in front of me crossed legged. Ashley straps my ankles to the chair legs with more belts, and than took another wider belt and strapped my thighs down to the seat of the chair. "Feel helpless yet?" Ashley asked grinning.
I smile and reply "oh yeah." I struggled some as Ashley got up and moved around the room. Suddenly from behind, Ashley took off my glasses.

I blinked some as my world became a little fuzzy "what are you doing?" I say to Ashley. She replies from behind "taking this opportunity to give you a knew look." Ashley had tried talking me into letting her give me a make over few times. "So that's the reason for this?" I asked as I wiggled my hands. "That, along with the fact you wanted to be tied up" Ashley says as she pulled my hair back to tie it in a ponytail "it's a win win, wouldn't you say?"
Ashley came infront of me and started painting my face. We talked as she continued to put makeup on me, I had made a few objections, only for Ashley to ask "what you going to do about it?"

Ashley just finished up with the makeup when the door open. I panicked, feeling embarrassed someone will see me like this, worse case scenario, Mom finding out. It wasnt Mom, but my younger sister, Kari.
Kari was 10 at the time, stood up to my chin (so...5 foot maybe?).
Identical to me and Ashley, she had brown hair and green eyes. Kari had on her soccer uniform, since she had a soccer game earlier in the day. White shirt under her black soccer jersey with the number 14 in white. Black soccer shorts, and going barefoot.

"What's going on?" Kari says, closing the door as she walks a little closer. "Oh, I'm getting a makeover" I say, at this time Ashley was starting to do something with my hair. "While you're tied up?" Kari says looking me up and down. This time Ashley responds, saying "Gwen wasnt cooperating. So I strapped her down." This made Kari smile, and says "well okay then" and she sat on Ashley's bed and watches Ashley curl my hair.
"Isnt that my belt?" Kari asks pointing to the belt around my left wrist. I looked down at it and replied "yes, it is." Kari got off the bed and looked at the remaining belts left on the floor.

"You want to be next?" Ashley asks. Kari look up at her (Ashley still behind me). Kari fiddle with her jersey a little before shrugging "sure" Kari says. "Actually.." Ashley says walking to the bunk bed, she pats the leg/support beam of the bunk bed and says "stand next to this."
Kari walks over and stands next to it, her back next to the support beam (is it a leg or support beam? The part that holds up the second bed over the bottom. Sorry lol)
Ashley picks up a belt and holds it up to Kari "ready?" Ashley asks. Kari shrugs and grins when she says "yeah, sure." Ashley wrapped the belts around Kari and the bunk bed support beam, pinning her arms to her side as Ashley strapped her to the bunk bed. Starting from Kari's upper arms down to just over her wrists.

This used up the rest of the belts, there was 4 belts strapping Kari to the bed. "Need to find something for your legs" Ashley says as she goes looking in the closet. I watched as Kari looked down at herself, the belts made a squeaking sound as she wiggled around some. "Okay" Ashley says as she comes to Kari with 2 bathrobe belts, she tied one above Kari's knees, over the soccer shorts, and one was tied at her ankles, both tying her legs to the bed.

"You know, when you asked me if I wanted to be next, I thought I was next to get a makeover" Kari says. "A little misunderstanding" Ashley says as she comes over to me and finishes curling my hair. For the next 20 minutes or so, there was the sound of belts squeaking against the bed as Kari struggle. I sat still for the most part, mostly so not to mess Ashley up, but also enjoy the feeling how the belts kept me from moving.
"There" Ashley says before she starts moving behind me. She held a mirror in front of me so to look at myself.

The way my hair was curled, the ends just barely brush my shoulders. Black eyeliner and purple lipstick, I had a little blush of red on my cheeks.
"I like it" I say smiling. "Good" Ashley says, she goes putting things up. "Oh, I almost forgot" Ashley says, she came infront of me and sat crossed legged. "Want your toes to match your fingers?" Ashley asked.
"Please" I responded. Ashley started painting my toenails purple.
"So what made you want to write stories?" Ashley says without looking up. "I found a website where someone wrote about the games he played, I can only find it by google search. But, as I read his stories I wanted to write adventures too. May not be true stories, but I grew to love to write them."
"Well you got true stories now" Ashley says. I smiled "I do, yes."

Ashley finished painting my toes, closes the paint bottles and put everything in the makeup bag sitting next to her. Ashley looks up at me with a grin "what?" I asked. I didnt had to wait long to find out as I felt fingers wiggling quickly, tickling the bottoms of my feet.
I immediately started laughing and screaming, begging Ashley to stop when I could get a word in. The chair squeaking as i struggled, Ashley laughed evilly as she tickled harder for a few seconds before stopping. I blinked tears out of my eyes as I breathed a little hard "you are so evil" I say. "Thank you" Ashley says smiling as she stands up and puts the makeup stuff up.

Ashley comes back and careful puts on my glasses, than she moves to Kari "how you doing?" Ashley asks. "I'm doing okay" Kari answered as she wiggled some. I watch Ashley grin as she slowly wiggles her fingers inches away from Kari's sides
"No! No anything but that" Kari says as she struggles hard, eyes wide. Kari burst out laughing, tilting her head back as Ashley pokes a finger in between her arm and side, tickling her armpit. Ashley wiggled her fingers ontop and sides of Kari's feet, making Kari giggle and laugh as she begs and struggles.

Ashley stands up straight again after tickling Kari "alright, maybe I should leave you two while I get a snack down stairs...yeah I might do that." Ashley winked at us as she goes out, closing the door behind her.
Me and Kari look at each other before starting to struggle. Both her and I moaning some as noise from the chair and bed from our struggling. 10 minutes or so later, Ashley comes back. "Alright, I guess I should let you two go.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really nicely written and cool story
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Thanks for sharing another story! You’re quite a good author!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good fun story, well done. :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

A cute and adorable story!!! Very Nice and Good Well written
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Another entertaining story, well done.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

That was a very good story!, short and sweet,.Thanks for sharing it
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Cute 😊
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another great story X
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely story.  I like having my bare feet tickled when I'm tied up .  But t yen I do have a foot fetish as well as bondage fetish.  And I do love ropes. :D

Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

"had on a" looks pretty German, "wore a" would be proper English - cute story anyways :D
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Yes, fun story and thanks for sharing! Brings back memories of similar youthful experiences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic