Tied up in the woods (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up in the woods (M/M)

Post by Johnny »

Hey again everybody! In my last story my friend who we'll call Dan left me bound and gagged in his closet all day. Well just a few days ago I met up with Dan once again and we had to take advantage of the rare 65 degree day we got here in Ohio in January. It started out a week prior with us watching a show on Netflix, a woman in the woods was kidnapped and tied to a tree, wrists behind the tree and a very thick scarf cleave gagging here while also holding her head to the tree.

I mentioned it looked interesting and would be fun and sure enough 1 week later I got to find out just how interesting it was. Dan (and myself) is fortunate enough to own some land with woods on it. I was dressed in cargo shorts, no socks and tennis shoes and a t shirt with a ball cap. He led me out to the woods where there were no signs of civilization and had me stand next to a tree. He brought along his back pack full of goodies that I'd be restrained with.

He instructed I put my hands around the tree behind my back. Where he quickly tied my wrists together behind it. It was a small tree, about 5-6 inches in diameter. Next was my elbows which he tied as close as the tree would allow. He then went to work on tying my ankles together and to the tree. Then tied rope above and below the knees and added rope over my thighs and behind the tree. For good measure he took more rope and wrapped it around my waist and around the tree.

As for the gag he pulled a pair of my underwear out of his back pack. I nervously chuckled. " Oh come on how'd you even get those? Don't you have socks or anything else?" "Nope this is what your getting, didn't I tell you not to leave dirty laundry on the floor at my house?" Dan said with a evil smile. He shoved them in my mouth, then grabbed a long piece of cloth which he cleave gagged me with but didn't pin my head to the tree... Yet. He pulled out another even longer piece of cloth and placed the cloth between my teeth over top of the existing cleave gag and pulled it tight from behind the tree and knotted it fast so my head was effectively pinned to the tree as well as the rest of my body.

"Mmmmmph!" It was a truly effective gag. He poked and pinched me to watch me squirm and curse at him. "Are ya stuck there buddy?" He said laughing. About this time the wind started to pick up and the forecast was calling for scattered showers throughout the day. "Alright I'll be back for you in a bit! I'd say that lady in the movie had to stay out in the elements too you know." Ugh! I really didn't feel comfortable being tied up to a tree in a storm. I saw him walk off. I knew now why he made sure to have me facing toward his house so I would have to helplessly watch him walk out of sight.

I felt the tree I was tied too sway back in forth in the warm wind. I was mmmphing for Dan to come back but between the wind and the highly effective gag he was out of sight in a matter of 2 minutes. I felt some sprinkles of rain on my skin. I didn't think he was actually going to leave me out here but 15 minutes have already went by and he's definitely gone. I couldn't turn my head to view any further but I knew he wouldn't hang out in the rain to watch me. He's told me many times how much he despises rain and getting wet. Luckily for me the rain didn't last any longer than a few minutes and the winds let up. Struggling in my bonds was causing the tree bark to rub the insides of my arms, I kept struggling to a minimum.

I found myself really wishing I could look down and admire his rope work, he always has very nice neat ties. I could feel the many wraps of cotton rope snug against my skin but not ever tight. Standing there I'd pass the time by imagining myself actually kidnapped waiting for my kidnapper to come back and what was in store next for me just like the girl in the show we watched, except I was much more immobilized. As I was daydreaming I heard a gunshot off in the distance. How embarrassing if some squirrel hunters, poachers or whoever fired the gun were to come across me all bound and gagged with underwear stuffed in my mouth with no way to explain to them I wasn't in any danger and that I had asked for this.

The thought embarrassed me greatly but I also liked the idea of it. They'd come across and think I was actually kidnapped and be too afraid of coming near me to untie me fearful I was being used as "bait". I'd be too tightly gagged to explain what was happening they would run off and my chance of rescue would be gone. I screamed through my gag nearly sure they wouldn't hear it but entertained the thought of them coming along to find me. Fortunately (or unfortunately) they never did, Dan came from behind and undid my gag first just like the show when the woman was rescued.

He untied me from the tree ankles and legs first. He knew how sore I was from having my hands tied around the tree and took his sweet time undoing them lastly. Once free I fell to my knees rubbing my shoulders and jaw thinking it would be dark soon only to find out I was only there an hour and 15 minutes. As for Dan he really did make the half mile hike back to his house and relaxed while he watched t.v. He also made sure the weather wouldn't get too bad. Or so he told me.

He gave me quite a scare that I would be left in a tornado or lighting storm! Despite the fear of being caught in a bad storm tied to a tree with no chance of escape I can't think of a better way to of spent that warm day.
Last edited by Johnny 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Great story! Was the show you were watching the Witcher by any chance?
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Great story and thanks for sharing. Makes me remember this one time a year ago, I went into the woods nearby and tied myself to a tree and almost got caught by a passer-by. I remember the feeling of excitement. The feeling of being tied to an immovable object in a public place can be thrilling but not really smart as you never know what someone might do when they find you (I got caught once - see self tie in the woods).

Even with self-bondage and a quick release, you never know what might happen. It does add to the feeling of excitement though. A bit of a catch 22. Stay safe!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent tale! Just the sort of thing I hope to find here. Tied to a tree is a favorite of mine, both giving and receiving, and you made the experience feel quite real. Thanks for posting.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago Great story! Was the show you were watching the Witcher by any chance?
It very well could have been ;)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 4 years ago Great story and thanks for sharing. Makes me remember this one time a year ago, I went into the woods nearby and tied myself to a tree and almost got caught by a passer-by. I remember the feeling of excitement. The feeling of being tied to an immovable object in a public place can be thrilling but not really smart as you never know what someone might do when they find you (I got caught once - see self tie in the woods).

Even with self-bondage and a quick release, you never know what might happen. It does add to the feeling of excitement though. A bit of a catch 22. Stay safe!
The unknown like you explained is what's so fun about it for me! Maybe they were only target shooting and maybe they were real kidnappers who saw an easy catch! Thanks for the reply!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Excellent tale! Just the sort of thing I hope to find here. Tied to a tree is a favorite of mine, both giving and receiving, and you made the experience feel quite real. Thanks for posting.
Thank you! I have many more fantasies I'd like to do with Dan and a few more stories of what we have done so far so there will be many more stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic