Fun as kids M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fun as kids M/M

Post by sagitarium »

This is a story from back when I was a kid. I'm not sure how old I was, but maybe around 8 or 9. Me and the boy next door often played together. I actually don't remember his name, but let's call him Allen.

We often played a game, not very advanced. In fact it was an escape challenge where we took turns tying each other up and had to try to escape.

We were quite innocent and carefree then and more advanced stuff like gags and hogtie was not really something we knew anything about.

One day we were playing at Allens place and it was my turn to be tied up.

I was tied to a chair hands behind and feet secured to the chairlegs. My upper body was secured to the back of the chair with lots of rope.

I struggled and squirmed trying hard to get out, but to no avail. In the end I had to admit defeat and ask Allen to release me.

Playing together we were terrible at two things.

1. To escape our ropes
2. To untie our captives lol

This time was no different, so after toiling for a while with the knots and not getting anywhere he finally went to get his mother, who had to cut me loose. Kinda awkward first time it happened, but as it became the rule more than an exception. Both my mother and his got used to cut us free. 😂🤣
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for sharing this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

You're welcome. Glad you like it 😊
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I always enjoy stories about childhood games of discovery. Sounds like your mothers were good sports. Hooray fort hem.
Thanks for posting!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Too short for a rating, but it is an impressive beginning. Possibilities and probabilities abound. (NPI) (NPI = "No Pun Intended)

Drawscore
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ty very much for those kind words 😊
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! It's simple, innocent yet endearing, the same culd be applied to our childhood games!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic