Chinese tickle torture (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chinese tickle torture (m/m)

Post by David Han »

It was a hot and summer day in 2007 and I was 17 years old. I was sleeping at my own house wearing just my underwear when the doorbell rang. It was 2:45 pm and my Chinese friend Hongyi came inside. He was fully dressed with a t-shirt, shorts, a pair of Nike shoes, and blue socks. He removed his shoes and socks at the door, and changed into flip flops that I had purchased for him a couple of days ago for his birthday. Then, he decided it would be awesome if he played with my body. He told me that he was tired of hearing me preach about politics, among other religious things. So he pounced on me before I had any time to react. He twisted my arms behind my back and it really hurt and I felt so helpless. Even more so when he tied my hands behind my back with rope he had taken out a bag. Then, he bound my ankles together. After he tortured me with a couple of quick successive tickling on my bare feet, which caused me to laugh very loud that echoed within the high ceiling of my house, I was given a quick breather. He then tickled me slowly with his fingers on my bare soles, and it made me giggle like a little boy. Then, he forced me to smell his dirty socks, and it provoked me to curse at him using the words fuck, bitch, shit at him. Hongyi was very angry at me, and he said that it will only be worse for me.

2 years ago, we were hosting a sleepover at my house when Hongyi made a bet with me on a videogame playing an NBA game, and I ended up losing 92-87 against him. He then said to me, "now it's time for you to get it". He stripped me naked, and hogtied me, and tickled my bare feet. It was the first time he ever tickled me and he realized right there and then that he could use that against me in the future as I lay there laughing. Hongyi was a special friend to me. As he tickled me now, memories of this moment flashed in my head.

Then, Hongyi decided to suck my toes with his mouth, and it was very wet, but very comfortable at the same time. Hongyi determined that I was aroused by this, and sucked my toes much longer. I did not ask him to stop sucking my toes. This lasted for about 10 minutes before he moved on to returning to tickling my feet this time with a hair brush and electrical toothbrush. I burst out in a steady stream of laughter, and it was very predictable that something awesome was happening to me. If you would to record me laughing when being tickled, it would go from soft giggling to loud bursts of laughter. Hongyi continued his onslaught of his tickling attack. After 20 minutes, he undid my restraints.

I wanted to get my revenge on him, so I asked him if he would let me tie him up. He said, "David, you can try, but if I escape, I get to tie you up again". I accepted his challenge. I decided to use rope to bind his wrists in front of him. Then, I tied his ankles. It was not well done as it was too loose and within minutes, he was able to escape from my amateur restraints. It was then that I found myself hogtied once again. He continued his tickling on my sensitive feet. For the first 10 minutes, he tickled my bare feet with a fork and attacked it very slowly and carefully. I giggled very softly to giggling very much like a little girl loudly. He stroked my arches with the fork very mercilessly and I started to beg for him to stop tickling me, but he silenced my thoughts quickly. Then he opened a jar of body lotion and started to rub it onto my sensitive feet. He said it will enhance my ticklishness and it concerned me because I was sure it will affect me a lot. Then, he started to play this little piggy on my toes stretching each one with the story until he got to the pinky toe, and ended with him tickling my entire soles with both hands. With the lotion applied to me, I broke the sound barrier with his endless amount of laughter. He then tickled my feet with the bristles of an electrical toothbrush and it made me wet myself all over the floor of my own bedroom. He untied me and finally let me go to help me clean up the mess.

12 minutes later, I found myself hogtied again. My friend then tickled my feet with his fingers fiercely and relentlessly. I was laughing so hard that I soon found myself unable to speak. Then, another layer of body lotion was applied to my bare feet. For the rest of the day, neighbors can probably hear me laugh and may have thought it was us watching a comedy movie, or playing a game, but it was just me being tickled tortured by my friend. My feet had red marks on it after 5 hours of tickling, but it was worth it.

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Awesome story! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I was more into the blue sock smelling part, but the tickling was a nice addition :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic