Tying a girl for the first time (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tying a girl for the first time (M/F)

Post by sagitarium »

So here is another story. I'm sure how old I was then. Maybe around 9 or 10:

This story is also from my childhood. I had gone down to the playground to play. sadly I was all alone there. no one to play with. Bummer!

Well as I was sitting there contemplating my rotten luck, a voice behind me said "Hi"!I looked up and behind me was the sister of af friend of mine.

"Hi Camilla" I smiled and had an idea that instant. Being home alone this was a great opportunity to do a tie up game, and I would love to tie Camilla up.

The great thing about being kids is that you rarely think to much about consequences or faillure. Therefore I simply asked if we should play cops and robbers at my place? Luckily she said sure and we hurried up to my appartment. As we got there we kicked of our shoes and went into my room.

The cops and robbers game quickly turned into a kidnap game, as I told Camilla that I was a kidnapper, and I was going to keep her captive and hold her for ransom.

"And how are you going to keep me here?" She asked with a smile.

"Well I'm going to tie you to that chair!" I answered and crossed my fingers, that she'd go along with my plan.

"Well ok" she said, and I was elated as I ran out into the kitchen to find the rope my mother kept there.

I hurried back again and told Camilla to sit on the chair. Then I tied her hands behind the back of the chair followed by roping her upper body and arms to the chair. Next I tied her legs to each chair leg.

"Now try to get out of this I laughed!"

She really struggled hard to get out of her bonds, trying to kick with her feet and squirming , but she was quite helpless tied like this.

I was actually contemplating using one of my mothers scarves for an over the mouth gag like in the old style detective movies, when I heard someone at the back door.

Sadly it was her brother Johnny, who came to take Camilla home, as it was time for dinner, so I had to release her and let her go. I never got to tie her up again but I did enjoy capture her that time.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice innocent fun, tie up story. Sometimes an experience like that, can give you so much pleasure.   :)

sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Yes it sure can. Ty for your kind words
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Thumbs up dude
SNAFU
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ty for your kind words. It was a nice game 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic