Cops & Robbers (m+f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
tiedjay

Cops & Robbers (m+f)

Post by tiedjay »

Hi all. So I figured I would share my only experience of playing tie-up games. Names have obviously been changed and the language is clearly been estimated as I can't remember exactly what was said half my life ago!

This story takes place over the summer when I was 16. I was hanging out at my soon to be girlfriend, Anika’s place. Anika and I grew up round the corner from each other and our parents were friends. As is often the case she was the first girl I ever felt comfortable around and we would go on date for a few years after. Anika was an Indian-British girl, with an athletic body, long black hair and a heart shaped face. As for me, at the time I was a regular build, slightly skinny 16 year old with jet black hair. I had just discovered I actually enjoyed phys-ed so had the slightest hint of a bicep on me. I thought I was the man!One summer day Anika had some of her cousins staying with her. They were all younger (11-15) and quite boisterous, as you would expect. Anika had the unenviable job of babysittying. I was only too happy to keep her company.

I had breakfast and headed over. She answered the door in a black tank top and denim shorts.
“Come in we’ve just eaten”
“cool where your cuz’s?” I asked
“playing smash brothers” Anika shrugged

I walked in, her cousins were crowded round the TV playing away. Anika and I sat and talked school, TV etc etc. Morning turned to mid afternoon and Anika had to step in.

“Right guys, enough computer games” your parents only said 2 hours.
“oh come on!” they whined,
“No that’s enough” go and play out or something

The kids went off in a huff. We watched TV for about a couple, I might misremember this but I believe Johnny English was on TV. In one the scenes Johnny and Natalie Imbruglias character get caught snooping by the bad guys and tied up. I’m sure this gave one of the kids who had joined us ideas. The movie finished and 4 of the cousins came up to us.

“Do you want to play cops and robbers with us?”

At this stage we were pretty bored. I enjoyed the bondage bit of Johnny English but its pretty lame as a film, I’m sure Anika agreed. Anika and I looked at each other,

“Yea fine, why not” she replied.
“What are the rules?”

We decided on this, the youngest cousin (the 11 year old had zero interest in anything other than computer games and had already switched the Nintendo back on) would hide some Monopoly money in the house. The 4 other cousins would be robbers looking to find the money, Anika and I would be cops trying to stop them. Both teams had nerf guns (probably not nerf guns but the same principle, toy guns that fired foamey pellets) The idea being that if you could shoot someone on the opposite team in the head, they would be dead and out of the game. Bodyshots didn’t count. 

Last edited by tiedjay 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

We stepped into the back garden as the 11 y/o hid the money. Anika and I would start outside the house and give the 4 “robbers” a 5 minute head start.

“Ok so lets stick together” she suggested
"Yep ok, I’ll lead, you cover me” I said.

Anika and I crept into the house. Didn’t take long for us to start acting silly, going exagerated commando mode as we went from room to room. Downstairs was clear. We stalked up the stairs as quitly as we could. Up to the main bedroom.

We heard voices from the bedroom and crept in.
POP! One of the cousins had spotted us and fired a warning shot. We backed off and leaned against the wall. There were two of them in the dining room, one searching and one covering.

“Ok, we follow in on the count of three”
“One, two, THREE”
We jumped in ‘POP POP POP’ as guns went off pellets went flying everywhere. It was kinda difficult to tell if we were hitting anybody in the hail.

“Jay, I’m low on ammo!” shouted Anika
“Me too, lets retreat!”
I shouted back, we backed away fast with what little ammo we had.

“Hey they’re nearly out of bullets, lets get them!” one of them shouted.
"Lets get em"shouted one of the other kids who had emerged from the attic room stairs.

The four of them started to chase us and we ran, still with a few bullets between us, we ran ino the living room and took cover behind the sofa. As the kids approached we popped off shots but had to get down so avoid fire, we wouldn’t even be able to tell if we had hit them or not. The four were at the door and we didn’t have even four bullets to take them all down if we wanted. We stood up and raised our hands

“Ok ok we give up!” I said
“Yea we surrender, don’t shoot” Anika shouted.

“Well ok if you don’t want to shoot, you guys have to be our hostages!” said one of the cousins.

“Yea you cops are under arrest!” another added gleefully.

“Let’s tie them up so they don’t get in our way” another chimed.

Anika and I looked at each other, I was about to burst with excitement but it took everything in me to try and keep a poker face of, “they're kids, how bad can it be”

tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

“Ok fine, we’re your hostages” Anika said with a sigh. 

“Ok you too, hands on your heads and move!” ordered the older cousin. 

We shared a helpless look and did as we were told. We were led at gunpoint up the stairs and into the guest bedroom. One of the kids pulled out a roll of black tape. “Ok now you, hands behind your back” said the oldest cousin pointing his gun at me. I sighed and did as I was told. They proceeded to cross my wrists and taped them tightly together, wrapping around my wrists 5 or 6 times before being torn off. With my hands secured, they turned to Anika

“Now you” she did as she was told and I watched as her wrists were taped behind her. She winced slightly as the tape was pulled. Which I found super cute.

“Hey, easy!” I said
“Shut up cop!!” they spat back (this I enjoyed)

“Ok now you two, back to back” Anika and I shared a heavy look
“Move!” they commanded.

We maneuvered ourselves into position. They then proceeded to tape our already bound wrists together so we were held together at the wrists. They then taped our upper arms together. Next they went to wrap out torsos. It’s hard to describe how excited I was as my childhood crush and and I were becoming tightly tied together around our torsos. Around and around and around they went until they had used an entire roll of tape on just our torsos and we were so tightly tied from our chests right down to our stomachs with what had to be about 20 layers. Anika and I squirmed together trying to get comfortable.

“Urgh, Jay I can’t move” Anika complained.

“Me neither” I replied. 

“You too better be quiet or else!” the oldest of the cousins, Jed warned. They then helped us sit down, after which they went to work on our legs, securing us at the ankles and around our thighs “urgh ok guys enough!!” Anika protested

“pfft is this all you’ve got tough guys?” I shot

“Ok lets shut these two up!” Jed replied. One of the cousins produced two neckties which they proceeded to cleave gag us with.

“Not so tough are you now cop?” Jed teased as I was gagged, drawing a “MMMHPH” response from me and a sympathetic “mmph” from Anika.

“Look at them, tied up like animals” they teased
“Common lets find the money and leave these two to it”

Leaving us to our fate we began to struggle.

tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Unfortunately for Anika, I was having the best time of my life! I was struggling a little too vigorously, not realising that as I pulled the tape would tighten around her. “URRRMPPGH” she grunted as I pulled and pushed. The gag really not helping her out…

I could feel Anikas hair tickling my neck, she was moving here head around “MMPPPH???” I enquired, “MMMMM” “MMM” “M” she replied. Essentially she was rubbing her mouth on her shoulder and encouraging me to do the same.

It took a few minutes but eventually we worked our gags off.

“Urgh I can breathe now!!” exhaled Anika.
“Urgh yea, I breathed heavily”
“You need to slow down with the struggling, its hurting me!” complained Anika
“What??”
“Yea it digs in when you pull sharply idiot” she chided
“Urgh fine sorry”
“K, let's get out of here, any ideas” Anika asked
“My house keys are in my back pocket, if we can get them we can cut the tape”  I suggested.

Being in the sitting position our hands were in too much of an awkward spot to get to my back pocket.

“We need to fall on our side, we can stretch out a bit and get into my back pocket”
“Ok fine, which way”
“Towards me”
“Which ways that??”
“My left!”
“Ok fine”
“Right, 1,2,3!”

We rocked left and right and eventually through our selves to my left.“oof, ok now what?” Anika asked.

“ok stretch your legs out and get our hands into my pocket” I said
“you what??”
“Oh come on”
“Fine” 

We struggled round into position. It was tough with our upper arms and wrists bound together. We eventually worked our hands into my back pocket and proceeded to coak out my keys

“You are so enjoying this aren't you?” Anika teased
“And you’re not?” I teased back
“Shut up” Anika smirked
“Ok got em” she said

Carefully Anika moved to cut the tape on our wrists. It took a while but eventually the tape loosened and we managed to pull free. The struggling had loosened the tape around our upper arms and chest. With extra leverage we managed to lift off the tape from our bodies and untied our legs. 

“Good work partner” Anika congratulated. We shared a high five and went back downstairs. It was probably only 20 minutes but it felt like a life time. The kids barely flinched as we came back downstairs, got some water and got back to chatting. 

It was probably the best experience of my childhood, it never happened again, Anika never showed any interest in bondage and I didn’t know how to bring it up. But hey, this was fun!

sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

What a wonderful story. Sounds like you had a great time. Ty for sharing.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Great story! I love Cops & Robber games!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic