Super Bowl Sunday M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Super Bowl Sunday M/M

Post by Johnny »

I'm excited to tell you all this story as it has been my favorite tie up experience so far! As many of you know Sunday was the Superbowl, I told Dan about my fantasy of being tied up in the basement while he had a party upstairs and he was very intrigued by the idea. Every year he invites 5 or 6 of his friends from work to watch the game. It was the perfect time to carry out my fantasy!

I arrived at Dan's house a little late, wearing a polo shirt, my cargo shorts and tennis shoes. As soon as I arrived we headed straight to his basement where he had everything ready. There was a pretty plain average looking wooden dining room chair with a back that only went about half way up my back awaiting me in the middle of his concrete floor with dusty appliances and Christmas decorations stacked around. I kicked my shoes off before I took a seat and he quickly went to work knowing his friends could show any minute. He started with my wrists and elbows behind the back of the chair. My elbows were tied a few inches apart so it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. He tied my ankles, above and below the knees together. He started wrapping rope around my lower chest, under my arms and around the back of the chair. Then wrapped rope around the top of my thighs and underneath the seat of the chair. He then used a rope to connect my wrists to my ankles. Even went and tied my big toes together.

Before my gag I asked about a little wager. If the 49's win I get untied as soon as his friends leave and if the chiefs win he can do whatever he wants to me for an extra hour while I'm tied and gagged. He quickly agreed. The gag was two of his ankle socks one stuffed in each cheek. I put my lips together as the all too familiar feel of duct tape was pressed against my lips and wrapped around my head several time. (A feeling I will never get tired of!) Just for extra looks he wrapped a bandanna over top of my nose and tape gag to give the classic cartoon otm gag. "No one will hear you, scream all you want for help." Dan is extremely discreet I knew he would make my bonds and gag as effective as he could so I wouldn't be discovered. He went upstairs and brought his cat down and set her in my lap. He told me "she'd keep the rats away."

He left one light bulb hanging from wires on to give the dim dungeon look. I loved it. He went back upstairs and shut the door. About 5 minutes later the game started. About 5 minutes after the game started his friends arrived. I could hear very faint muffled voices. His floor was well insulated from his cold dark basement. I started yelling as loud as I could. No way they'd hear me. I was really enjoying myself struggling, rocking the chair back and forth and mmmpphing like a true kidnapped teen desperate to be heard by potential rescuers. I was in heaven! The ropes didn't budge no matter how much I struggled. The bandanna was still wrapped and tightly knotted around my tape gag.

As the night went on I could hear them yelling at the t.v., laughing and talking with no idea Dan had a tightly bound and gagged prisoner right under their feet. I spent the night struggling and yelling followed by resting and then struggling again. Wondering who was winning and if I'd be untied early or not. The voices, foot steps, laughing, all seemed to go on for several hours as I called for help as loudly as I could and struggled as much as I could without toppling the chair over. The voices seemed to die down and I could hear foot steps going towards the door. They were leaving! My heart was pounding waiting to see if I won the bet or not. Another 10 minutes went by before Dan came downstairs with a grin from ear to ear.

He held his phone up to me with a picture of the final score. "Looks like you lost your bet." "Hmmmm" I said disappointed. He went back upstairs and came down with a plastic bag a few minutes later. He pulled my shirt up from under the ropes so my nipples were exposed. He put nipple clamps on me and then on the each clamp he attached his cats favorite toy. He pulled out a small spray bottle and started squirting me and the toys with it. He told me it was liquid cat nip and it makes her go crazy. "Mmmmmph!" I screamed. He brought her over and say her in my lap and started to make her play with her toys on my clamps.

She took a minute or two but she caught on and started batting them around. Dan was laughing, very proud of his punishment for me losing the bet. He tickled the bottom of my feet for a few minutes to make me squirm. "The hour starts now." He said. Dan left soon after to leave me. His cat was batting at them like crazy, she eventually pulled one off and it hurt like crazy! She lost interest about ten minutes in I stayed tied until the hour was up with one nipple clamps left on. Dan came to untie me. He said later on his friends left early before the game was done, only 3 of the 5 he invited showed up. It was still a great time, I was tied for around 5 to 5 and a half hours total that night.
Last edited by Johnny 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
JC1994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JC1994 »

Fantastic story as always! Even though you lost the bet somehow I feel like it still came out in your favor! :lol:
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

Wow the next party can come :D
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Now THAT'S a more productive way of spending that Sunday! Heck, some people might have preferred watching you squirm rather than the stupid game! (too bad you didn't shoot video!) :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Loving these little snippets from you, Johnny-boi!

Sounds like you had a good time in Dan's basement.
How did you enjoy his two ankle socks? If they're anything like mine, then it must've been a very effective gag for your mouth!

Just updated the M/M story index with your name.
Don't forget to add "Super Bowl Sunday" to your list of stories ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

JC1994 wrote: 4 years ago Fantastic story as always! Even though you lost the bet somehow I feel like it still came out in your favor! :lol:
Usually :lol:
Last edited by Johnny 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Inkstain wrote: 4 years ago Now THAT'S a more productive way of spending that Sunday! Heck, some people might have preferred watching you squirm rather than the stupid game! (too bad you didn't shoot video!) :lol:
Thank you!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Loving these little snippets from you, Johnny-boi!

Sounds like you had a good time in Dan's basement.
How did you enjoy his two ankle socks? If they're anything like mine, then it must've been a very effective gag for your mouth!

Just updated the M/M story index with your name.
Don't forget to add "Super Bowl Sunday" to your list of stories ;)
:lol:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! Being tied up with help so close yet so far away must’ve been very exciting. Let’s hope you end up in Dans clutches again soon!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

[quote=TightsBound post_id=48850 time=1580843571 user_id=156]
Great story! Being tied up with help so close yet so far away must’ve been very exciting. Let’s hope you end up in Dans clutches again soon!
[/quot :D thank you!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

A good challenge may be him tying and gagging you for a weekend and pinching your nose as long as you can bear. Each second you last is a half hour off your time.

Also can we get descriptions of you two?
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago A good challenge may be him tying and gagging you for a weekend and pinching your nose as long as you can bear. Each second you last is a half hour off your time.

Also can we get descriptions of you two?
That's a great idea! The wager for the super bowl was given to me by a friend from this site as well. Yes I am 5'9 around 130lbs last I checked I also have dark brown longer hair. Dan is nearly in his 50's 6'0 probably about 200lbs constant 5 o clock shadow gray hair, very average looking guy.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Nice story. I'll tell you from a perspective of a massive football fan, you about won that bet. At one point midway through the 4th quarter the 49ers had a 95.4% chance of winning. Then the Chiefs stormed back and stole it. But it seems like you won either way lol.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

:lol:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I loved reading your story. Sounds like an excellent way to spend your time while the game is going on on tv.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

As someone who doesn't like sports AT ALL this is the only possible way I can see myself enjoying any type of football game.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

The likeness is speculation, the sentiment is not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

That was a really fun and amazing story. I confess I like stories where people are bound, gagged and kept hide somewhere while people moves around the house without know there is a person bound and gagged somewhere, eheh! Really classic story! It was like a kidnapping but without the danger of one! I bet that you enjoyed a lot your time bound there, listening to the people have fun while you tried to scream for "help"! And I also loved that you had the cat to make you company! I am a huge fan of cats, they are just cute fluffy balls!

Interesting detail that you also put your destiny on the hands of the lucky, making that bet with your friend! That would make you think that even if the game was finally finish and the people already went back home, you could still pass some more time tied up or not, depending of your lucky! And even add some "torture" on it too! Simply a lovely story!
GrumpyBear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GrumpyBear »

Really an well written and interesting story. Thank you for sharing it.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Inkstain wrote: 4 years ago The likeness is speculation, the sentiment is not.
I love this pic! You never know, this could be me one day haha
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Thank you all for the nice comments! I will have another story after this weekend I hope you'll all enjoy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic