Put out of the way (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Put out of the way (F/f)

Post by SheTies »

I've been involved with a few tie-ups I have decided I want to tell y'all about if you wanna hear it. I've been tied up a bit, but also really enjoy the idea of tying others up. For me, tying someone up is about power, and I learned that from my older sister. Let's call her Emma.

The first time I can remember tying up being part of my life was a Friday night. Our parents were out for the night, and Emma was going to be watching me. She was about 17 or so, and I was five years younger. We got along as sisters generally did. We fought some and were nice some, and probably most of our fights were because we had too much in common.

This was about 15 years ago, when maybe a couple people were just starting to get block phones or flip flops. Not me, as much as I wanted one. Emma had one because she had a license, which drove me crazy. Having a little sister was driving Emma crazy, though, as babysitting duties were keeping her from going to some party. You can probably guess what's going to happen next. I certainly couldn't.

My memory is a bit scattered, really. I am certain she got a call from a friend asking her to come, and a long discussion about who was going to be there. Then Emma disappeared, not that I was paying much attention. But I heard her summon me: "Gina, come here." And I did. Emma was a field hockey player, and it wasn't much for her to jump me.

We rolled around a bit, but she got a rope around one hand, then another. "What the hell?" I yelped as I felt her pull them behind my back. Emma was clearly figuring out things as she went along, but soon enough I was tied on the floor of my room. "There, all set." I remember tugging at my arms, my hair in my face. Snarling any insult I could, it didn't matter.

I had managed to work a couple loops off my wrist when Emma returned in clothing that certainly wouldn't have been approved by our mother. "Oh my, aren't we a little scamp?" she asked. I remember the ropes being cinched, and tied to the leg of my desk. When I heard the door slam and car start, I couldn't believe it.

The good news was Emma didn't know what she was doing, and in about twenty minutes I had managed to get one wrist free, and by double that amount I was free. But I had learned that tying someone up was a great way to get what you wanted, if you did it better. And that's a lesson I'll be describing in stories to come.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Nice start! We look forward to seeing those other stories! And welcome to our crazy little corner of cyberspace!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a fun little story and introduction. I found it well written and imaginative. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more from you!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice short story, It's always good to see sisters having some fun. ;)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Really cool introduction! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

This is an awesome experience. I wrote about a story where my friend kept me duct taped in her closet so she can have a girls night. She loved the control aspect of tying someone up as well.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic