Finally Got Her (m/f...m/mf)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Le222olf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Finally Got Her (m/f...m/mf)

Post by Le222olf »

We were ready this time.

Every weekend, I would go to Timmy’s house. We were the best of friends, and we always found something to do together. Our favorite activity was our lovely game of war.

When we introduced our friend Samantha to the game, she was more than eager to play, and developed her own affinity for it. As it turned out, she was remarkably good at it.

The biggest aspect of these games, and my personal favorite part of them, was how to defeat an opponent. Each player would have to make the enemy surrender to them, using any means possible. Our favorite means of doing so was kidnapping and tying each other up.

When Samantha joined our game sessions, we split into two factions: Timmy and me vs. her. Even though we had the numbers and experience, she managed to beat us both times we played with her. These events were told in my previous stories, “The Rookie’s Victory” and “Escaping Captivity.” We were not going to let her continue to beat us at our own game. We needed to win.

So, the story began on a sunny Saturday. The three of us were home alone, watching TV and milling around. I was wearing a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, Timmy wore a short-sleeved polo and cargo shorts, and Samantha wore a t-shirt with jeans. I had blonde hair and was the tallest of the three, just barely above Timmy. Timmy had short brown hair and a fit build. Samantha was a beautiful girl with brown hair and a freckled face.

As the tradition went; when we got bored, we started a war. I approached Timmy and Samantha with the idea, assuring Samantha we were ready for her this time.

“We won’t be defeated again! We can take you on!” I boasted.

Timmy seconded this, but Samantha laughed.

“I’d like to see you boys try.”

We took that as a declaration of war. For the rest of the day, we would duke it out until the other faction surrendered.

When we split up to claim our sides of the battlefield, Timmy and I immediately headed upstairs. There, we kept all the ropes we had recently taken from the backyard shed. We both loaded up on them, carrying as much as we could fit in one hand, then used our other hands to hold our toy guns.

The two of us crept around the upstairs area, keeping an eye out for the enemy. After a bit of mindless wandering, we ducked into a nearby bedroom to talk strategy.

“Alright, let’s split up. You check downstairs, and I’ll check the basement. Be careful, we have to take her by surprise!” I said.

Timmy agreed to these terms, and we quietly hurried down the steps. When we reached the bottom floor of the house, I scurried off to the basement, while Timmy headed to search the kitchen.

The basement was quite sizable, with a living area, a bar area, and a laundry room in the back. Between the laundry room and the living room was an easy-to-build tent that Timmy and I kept set up. We often used it for hiding in, or keeping prisoners in, during our war games.

Remembering where Samantha ambushed me the first time we played, I ignored the living room and headed behind the bar. There, I carefully peered over the top to see when my target would walk by.

Keeping myself just barely hidden enough, I eventually noticed someone moving in the distance. From out of the laundry room to my right, there came Samantha, informally holding her gun at her side.

Luckily for me, she didn’t see me. I quietly ducked down and waited for her to walk closer. I watched from the side of the bar’s entrance, seeing her move closer and closer within my reach. I put my gun down and prepared to attack.

When she least expected it, I pounced from behind her and grabbed her arms. She shrieked in surprise, before noticing me behind her.

“YES! I GOT YOU!” I shouted triumphantly, quickly tying her arms with the rope.

“What?! Really?!” she stammered in disbelief.

I struggled to keep Samantha still, as she would not stop wriggling as I wrapped the rope around her wrists. She growled at me and tried to break free, but I forced her to walk toward the tent.

“I got you now! I finally got you!” I continued to taunt, while she rolled her eyes and walked.

When we reached the tent, I brought her down and guided her inside. She struggled to get away, but once I had her in the tent, she knew she couldn’t escape.

“You won’t get away with this, you know!” Samantha shouted as I laid her on the floor. “I’ll never surrender to you!”

I laughed as I used another rope to tie Samantha’s legs. She squirmed and struggled, but even I knew a thing or two about tying. Once I had her all tied up, I reached for the bandanna in my pocket.

“Now, you stay here and wait for me to get back. If you agree to give up, maybe I’ll let you go.” I giggled as I gagged her.

“MMMMMPH!” Samantha screamed at me, bouncing in place to break free of her bindings. I finally had her, and Timmy would have loved to see her like this.

Samantha’s screams followed behind me as I left the tent, returning to the bar to grab my toy gun. Feeling successful, I rushed upstairs to tell my partner everything.

When I retreated from the basement, I discovered that the first floor was completely vacant. Nobody to be found anywhere. This clearly meant that Timmy went upstairs.

I hurried upstairs and ran to Timmy’s room, the first place I’d expect him to be. Sure enough, when I went inside, I found him sitting on the bed.

“Timmy, I got her!” I proclaimed, running toward him.

“You got her?!” Timmy asked, astounded to hear such news.

“Yeah, she’s tied up in the tent downstairs. We have to get her to surrender, though.”

Timmy smiled at this, putting his toy gun down and leaving his binding materials on the bed.

“This is great! We’ll go downstairs right after I do something. Wait on the bed for me.” Timmy instructed, standing up and heading out of the room.

“Where are you going?” I asked, assuming it had something to do with his in-universe character.

“Somewhere. I’ll be right back, just stay there.” Timmy commanded, before leaving me alone in the room. Despite my confusion, I did as I was told and sat on the bed.

Something was not right. Why would Timmy leave his belongings behind and go out looking when our only enemy was bound, gagged, and imprisoned? To be honest, it made me curious. I wanted to see what he had in mind.

Shortly after, he returned to the bedroom empty-handed. Without explaining anything, he approached me on the bed.

“What did you have to do?” I asked, unaware of what my partner had planned.

“I just have to take care of one last thing…” Timmy said, before lunging at me.

I screamed as Timmy tackled me on the bed, taking me by surprise and pinning me down. Before I could scream, he clasped his hand over my mouth, using his other hand to keep my arms pinned to my side.

“Mmmmrrph!” I screamed into Timmy’s palm, struggling and kicking my legs. Using his own legs, he swiftly pinned mine down. I was completely secured, he had me.

“I got you now.” Timmy used my own catchphrase against me. As much as I struggled, I could not break free from his grasp. I knew he was into sports, but I had never been pinned down by him before. There was no hope of escaping.

Timmy kept a firm grip on me until he had me completely still. I could not believe this was happening. I finally defeated my archenemy, only to be kidnapped by my closest friend.

“You’re coming with me now,” Timmy said in my ear. “I’m going to win.”

“Mmmph!”

Timmy used the most of his strength to force me to sit upwards, keeping one arm wrapped around my arms and waist, and the other clasped over my mouth. As soon as he had me sitting up on the bed, he pulled my arms behind my back and tied them together.

“I trusted you, Timmy! Why are you doing this?!” I shouted as he secured my wrists.

“All’s fair in love and war.” Timmy said, laughing. He took another rope and wrapped it around my waist, pinning my arms to my sides. Once he was done, he tied the bandanna in my mouth and gagged me.

Now that he had me all tied up, Timmy forced me to stand and grabbed my bound arms.

“Walk.” he instructed, forcing me to move forward. When we left the room, he guided me down the stairs, then toward the basement. He held a single rope in his hand, and I knew what he intended to use it for.

When we reached the basement, Timmy walked me over to the tent area. As soon as Samantha saw us coming from inside the tent, she burst into laughter behind her gag. I turned bright red, embarrassed and ashamed to be captured.

Samantha could not control her muffled laughter as Timmy forced me into the tent and laid me on my back. With his final rope, he proceeded to tie my legs.

“Mmmph! Mmmmmph!” I shouted, struggling back and forth while Samantha motionlessly watched me. I turned to face her, as we were laying side by side, and she had a look of sinister victory in her eyes.

Now having both of us tied up, Timmy backed away and sat in the entrance of the tent.

“You two be good now. I’ll be back to check on you in a few minutes.”

“MMMMPH! MMPH MMMPH MRRRRRRMPH!” Samanatha and I shouted at our captor.

Timmy smiled and left the tent, leaving the two of us bound and gagged together.

Using all of our energy, we struggled against our bonds and shouted for Timmy to hear us. He disappeared upstairs, leaving us imprisoned and on our own.

When we finally ran out of energy, we laid back and sighed. Neither of us were going anywhere that night. We looked at each other with a sense of hopelessness in our eyes, then fell back and gave in.
Last edited by Le222olf 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Nice story. But you never finished "Escaping Captivity".
Le222olf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Le222olf »

I_Will_Tie_You_up wrote: 4 years ago Nice story. But you never finished "Escaping Captivity".
I was going to, but I struggled to continue writing it because the rest of the story was really short and kinda uneventful, so I figured it wouldn't be as entertaining. I might try to write the rest of it later this week, though!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story. So what happened next?
Le222olf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Le222olf »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Cool story. So what happened next?
We stayed there for a bit longer and Timmy didn't come back downstairs for some reason. We eventually started struggling again, but Samantha got free almost immediately. She left me there, tauntingly of course, but I got free shortly after that. When I went upstairs, Timmy was watching TV. He said he forgot about us but I'm pretty sure he just wanted to leave us there. That was the end of that particular game.
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

Did you ever tied her or her you again?
Le222olf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Le222olf »

TallJane wrote: 4 years ago Did you ever tied her or her you again?
Yes to both of them!
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

Can't wait for more of your stories then! Please keep writing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, it’s the sort of thing I wish happened to me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic