My sister learns a lesson (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My sister learns a lesson (F/f)

Post by SheTies »

In my last post (out of the way), I discussed how Emma had tied me up so she could g o off to a party with her friend. In some ways, it was the first half of an episode, the one that really showed me how tying up can create or give away power. This one I remember in detail far better than the first because, well, it’ll be clear. Emma learned a lot about tying people up that afternoon...

Being the typical little sister I was, I had shown my parents the ropes as soon as they got home (well, after they’d yelled at me for being still awake). They spoke to Emma, they grounded her for a while for sneaking out to a party and for tying me up. Of course, I was smug in how she had gotten in trouble, but also how she couldn’t even do a decent job tying me up. Emma kept threatening to get me back, but I never believed her.

Fast forward a month or so, when Emma was finally off grounding, her friend Kaitlyn had come over to help her study, supposedly. They were in Emma’s room, talking and laughing, the usual. Our parents were downstairs. I was picking out my wardrobe for the next day when Emma started yelling at me, saying I had taken her phone.

I walked into her room, ready to defend myself, when it felt like a truck had hit me from behind. Kaitlyn had basically run me over, and Emma kind of kneeled on my shoulders as she sat on my back. I know it doesn’t seem believable that someone can tie you up before you know what is happening, but that is sort of what I experienced. By the time I made sense of what was happening, Kaitlyn had looped a rope around one wrist behind my back and was cinching it up around the other. I started squirming - I wasn’t going to yell for Mom and Dad yet - but with Kaitlyn sitting on me, and me being a shrimp, I couldn’t go anywhere.

“I really don’t think you want to make any noise,” I heard Kaitlyn say behind me. Emma made eye contact with her, apparently receiving some sort of affirmation. She went to her dresser and returned with a new item for our family - a Casio electronic camera. The idea of being able to put pictures easily on the web was still novel, and elicited a dying “nooo” from me as Emma began to take pictures of me, that clearly showed me being tied up. I was on my stomach, eyes looking up, hands lashed behind me.

Kaitlyn spoke up behind me. “So I guess you can run downstairs and tell on Emma again, Tayla, but if you do these pics will be all over the place. Do you understand?”

I just nodded, more desperate for Kaitlyn to get off me than anything else. She got off my back, but it didn’t transpire the way I wanted. As Kaitlyn got up, but asked my sister “hey, do you have a black magic marker?” Emma nodded and handed her one, at which point Kaitlyn crouched down, and took the cap off the marker. She took the back of my head with her left hand, and carefully drew or wrote something on my forehead, causing laughter and an edge of shock from Emma. Kaitlyn was every bit a bad influence, it seemed.

She took a couple pics and just said “now you really don’t want these photos anywhere!” If anything, this felt worse than just being tied up. I knew that there was something scandalous on my forehead, and Emma, Kaitlyn and potentially the world would know what it was before I did. “So are you going to be an obedient little sister?”

I gritted my teeth a bit and nodded. I was helpless to stop them, and this blackmail made it even worse.

That was the point that Kaitlyn gave Emma clinic on how to tie someone up. I did convince them to let me off the floor onto Emma’s bed so I could at least be a little comfortable. I was certainly glad I was in jeans, as I was stuck there for 45 minutes. Kaitlyn unwrapped the ropes, and showed Emma how to set it up, both hands back to back. She talked about knots, or styles on how to tie up one’s sister. A couple times, Emma would try out what Kaitlyn was showing, and they would urge me to get loose. The worst moment was when Kaitlyn said I wasn’t trying hard enough, and made a big show of downloading the pictures onto Emma’s computer and getting one click away from posting them. That was all the encouragement I needed to flail and squirm. No good.

I certainly paid attention best I could for my own benefit, but without being able to see what was going on, I had limited chance to learn what Emma was learning. Probably by design. Mercifully, after an hour or so, Kaitlyn got bored. She scrubbed my forehead off, and untied me from the hogtie she’d finished with and said that I could leave. Emma just smiled. “I’m sure you won’t be snitching on me this time.” I just shook my head and got back to my room, staring at the marks on my wrist.

I was pretty upset about what happened, but I’d definitely learned a lot about how rope can control a person. And in a little while I would start putting that lesson to use.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, can’t wait to hear more
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

So did you ever find out what had been written onto your forehead?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SheTies »

That's actually in a related story....
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

keep the suspense high lol
I look forward to the big reveal!
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

So you just laid there while your sister’s friend taught her different ways to tie you up?
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SheTies »

Hereiam, my legs were tied pretty well at this point. Between my legs being immobile and the blackmail material I was rather cooperative.

And wannabetiedup, I'm a little worried about that on second that. It wasn't flattering, and a bit obscene...is that okay for this site?
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Hmmm, I'm probably not the authority on it, but if it's a bit risque perhaps it would find a better home in the True Stories for Adults section. I don't think an obscene word would be too scandalous in comparison to some of the stuff in there!
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

SheTies wrote: 4 years ago Hereiam, my legs were tied pretty well at this point. Between my legs being immobile and the blackmail material I was rather cooperative.

And wannabetiedup, I'm a little worried about that on second that. It wasn't flattering, and a bit obscene...is that okay for this site?
Oh I got that, just an intense experience!
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SheTies »

Oh, I felt like an idiot. I'm lying there, and Kaitlyn in particular was acting as if I wasn't a person. The reason I hadn't been trying to get loose was that I was trying to quietly shift my legs loose, but they were wrapped up too tightly.

But it did make me desperately want to tie someone else up to feel that power.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

What was Kailtyn’s deal? Did she have something against you for getting your sister in trouble? Or was she just looking for an excuse to tie someone up?
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SheTies »

I am guessing she was pissed because I was the reason her friend got grounded. How Kaitlyn knew so much about tying people up I didn't really know. Still don't.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

Well I’m looking forward to your next story! I hope you got them back
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Very solidly written first stories - can’t wait to hear more!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great writing! And I’m guessing now that she got some lessons tying, you’d be in some tighter spots soon? Looking forward to more stories from you!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Hey, I sure wanna hear more! :D
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SheTies »

Tights, I learned from Emma and Kaitlyn how useful tying up can be...on both ends. I have a reckoning coming with Kaitlyn, but I won't get to that one in a while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic