Holding my girlfriend hostage

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Qasim599
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Holding my girlfriend hostage

Post by Qasim599 »

So this is a quick short story, recently my girlfriend has been really cranky and has been complaining and moaning about everything and having needless arguments about pretty much everything. I decided enough was enough so I went to the local store, got some zipties and some duct tape.

When I got home she was just lying on the bed on her phone and I thought enough is enough so as she was already on her tummy I put her hands behind her back and she was asking me what am I doing, I quickly ziptied her hands behind her back and tied a ziptie in between her lips. Then I put a few layers of duct tape over her lips. Then I proceeded to doing a hogtie on her with all the zipties I bought from my local store. After she was all tied up I had a calm word with her about how shes been acting. Hopefully she doesn't start acting up again
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

I hope you freed her soon after. :shock:
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Just remember that these activities require consent from both parties, even if she's your GF.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Yeah there are a few words for that. Sexual assault and domestic abuse are two such phrases.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Or they would be, you know, if this story wasn’t so obviously made up so you could swing your dick around and pretend to be a badass online. How old are you, kid?
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Yeah there are a few words for that. Sexual assault and domestic abuse are two such phrases.
If she was into it, no harm no foul. If she wasn't, then yeah, definitely not okay. I also suspect this story is fake though.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting story, but as Flyingvulture said, consent from both parties is very important in the bondage community. If you guys have previously talked about a shared interest in bondage than I would mention that at some point in the story. Or if it was some sort of fun game, it would be best to talk about her reaction after you had released her. Overall, welcome to the site, and please get consent and play safe with these types of games. Also, don't forget to gender tag this story and any others you decide to share with us as it keeps the site clean and helps people locate stories that interest them if they have any sort of gender preferences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic