A boy learns a lesson FF/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SheTies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A boy learns a lesson FF/m

Post by SheTies »

This is the story of the time I finally got to tie someone up; someone who deserved it, too. My last stories were about how I’d been tied up by my sister Emma once, and her friend Kaitlyn a second time. That last time left me yearning for that power over someone else. But who? For months I was restless and even thought of tying my friends up, but opportunity presented itself of a deserving target. Simply put, freshman year of high school this boy Chase thought he could convince me and this girl Hailey we were each exclusive with him and thus he deserved some good tongue action. But we found out about each other.

My first thought was to confront Chase and call him out, or maybe just tell everyone else about him. It was Hailey’s too. But I thought back to how Kaitlyn got what she wanted from me, and decided to approach it how she would act. To get right to the good stuff: Chase wrote me a note that I showed Hailey he was a wannabe player, and we settled on a plan. I got some help from Emma, ironically on how to get some tying up by using stuff Kaitlyn had shown her on me.

I figured it wasn’t hard to get boys where you want them, and Chase fell so easily for the bait. Hailey just asked him to come over early to a small gathering/party. Just a few people coming to hang out in the pool and basement, too low-key for her mom to care about. So when Chase biked over, and snuck through the backyard to come to the basement down the back stairs, I got down behind a couch we had pushed away from the wall, and listened for my moment. I heard Hailey talking to Chase and some awkward flirting, while I had a short length of rope in my hands, with two loops ready to be pulled taut. When Hailey said “are you ready?” I knew it was my time.

I moved forward from behind the couch trying to be quiet, to see Hailey had Chase with his back to me, pushed up against one of the support beams in the basement, guiding his arms behind him as we’d planned. She kind of pushed him against the pole with her body (which I think he liked) while I roughly put one loop around one wrist. He started to react, not entirely realizing another person was there. I looped one rope around his wrist and pulled it tight before Chase knew what was happening. With Haley’s hand guiding Chase’s, I had the second one done. She kind of pushed him against the pole with her body (which I think he liked) while I roughly put one loop around one wrist. He started to react, not entirely realizing another person was there...just slow enough for me to get a loop around the other and start yanking them together.

This is when Chase noticed it was me, straining to look over his shoulder. “What are you doing here?” he asked, putting together that was happening wasn’t playful.

“Oh, Hailey invited me to the party. Even the early one, just the three of us.”

Chase was cute, but not that bright. About 5-7 I remember his light brown curls on the top, and a pretty sharp chin. He was a sports guy and was in good shape. Now, he looked at Hailey and I, and I think momentarily dreamed that he was in for the romantic attentions from two girls, even as I worked rope about three inches up his wrists in a series of loops to keep them in place. I took one end of the rope and knelt down as Hailey wound it around the pole a few times, carrying the rope over my head as she walked around it. Seeing his confused face, Hailey gave his face a decent slap on the way past to put him out of his dreams. At the same time, I started taking the spare end and putting together a knot to make sure he stayed lashed to the post. Soon enough, his arms and waist were bound to the support beam.

Hailey looked at him. “And you better not make a sound Chase. Trust us. Otherwise we might imply that you showed up uninvited.”

I am not a big gag person (sorry), but the threat was just effective. He just nodded.

The random kink in our plan was if Chase had shown up wearing sneakers. But I had already verified that he was in sandals. Good. That would make things easier.

“Girls talk to each other, Chase. And we figure out pretty fast if anyone is trying to make a fool out of us. You know?” Another nod. “So, you’re in for some consequences. We can do it the easy way or the hard way. Which one do you want?”

Some genuine worry appeared on Chase’s brow. “What’s going to happen?”

I stood up. “Easy way or hard way, Chase.” He looked so stupid, so helpless, I got a taste of what Kaitlyn felt. I could do anything to this guy right now!

He shrugged at us, and seemed to float between scared and angry. “Easy way, I guess.”

“How’d you get here? Take your bike?”

He nodded. When asked to describe where he left it, he did so. Hailey’s house wasn’t easy to get to - I had to hitch a ride from Emma. This helped. “I got it” I said, grabbed something and headed out of the basement. We’d talked about this beforehand…Hailey had been the one who’d been promised the most and wanted to get some time alone. I just hope she wouldn’t mess up her part of the job. For me, I grabbed a bike lock I’d brought and went upstairs, saying hi to Hailey’s parents, scared they would take it as an invitation to come down and see what was going on. We made agonizing small talk, but the movie they had on seemed more interesting to them. Good...we only needed about 20 more minutes, depending on how cooperative he was. I took Chase’s bike and locked it to the railing on their front porch, making it visible for anyone coming into the house, and impossible for Chase to leave.

When I got back downstairs, I saw Hailey kneeling at his ankles. “How’d it go?” I asked.

“I almost had to take some hair off, but he smartened up and let me put the toilet paper around first.” Chase looked at me, mouth open a bit, as if I could save him. He didn’t know why, but Hailey was very tightly duct-taping his feet to the pole. Emma had suggested putting toilet paper in a layer around his ankles so we wouldn’t rip his hair. I watched as Hailey gave a leg a shove and it didn’t move. “All set,” she said. “Nothing moving.”

“All set for what?” he asked.

Hailey took two over-looked bottles off a table. “Which one, Chase?” Hailey held up two bottles of nail polish, one hot pink, and one bright red.

“What, for your nails?”

“No, Chase, for YOUR nails…” I answered. “Your toenails. Your taped still, unmovable, soon to be pretty toenails.”

At this, Chase started struggling, yanking his shoulders away from the post, but the rope and tape held tight.

“Now, stop it or we’ll shave your legs, too. And if you scream, we’ll tell Mom and Dad how you snuck down here and we were just defending ourselves.”

I don’t think Chase thought Hailey would do that, or me….but he wasn’t positive. Ah, the joys of high school. We kind of had a stare off, and without moving my eyes, I said “I think the pink will look better on him, Hailey.”

With no response from our captive, we got to work. Well, I did. Since it was Hailey who had sprung the trap, I’m the one who had to deal with any smell of his feet. Chase’s toes barely poked out from under the top of the sandal, and shoving the shoe back didn’t do much, so I kept wiggling it back and forth until I got his right shoe out, then a repeat off the left foot. Then I had the pleasure of painting his toes. Wasn’t too bad, at least he wasn’t hairy I remember. I carefully transformed his plain nails into pretty, unmissable pink tips. I always loved the smell.

“Aren’t they pretty, Chase? Kind of a Barbie pink?”

I just got a moan. Fine. After adding some color to the ends of his ten toes, I got up, stretching a bit.

“At least this will cover up some of the dirt under your toes, “ I told him as I worked my back.

Chase was quiet for a second, looking at me. I looked back and he just said “Well?”

“Well, what?”

Chase looked a bit agitated. “Aren’t you going to untie me?”

“Oh yeah….once I get on a second coat. Really want those to shine.”

I even cleaned the edges of his nails up a bit with some orangewood, and soon enough his toes were gorgeous. As I picked up the stuff, we heard Hailey’s mom call to her.

That brought panic from Chase. “Wait, wait...what is going on? I gotta get out of here!”

“But you’re here for the party,” I said. “You can’t leave now!”

“I have to! I get it, you’re mad, you painted my toenails but I gotta go!”

There was laughter from upstairs. Sounded as if guests were arriving.

“Now, you literally can’t leave….I locked your bike out front,” I laughed. “But I will untie you.”

I tug the knots apart carefully, then cut the tape off Chase’s ankles, ripping the toilet paper, and started yanking at the knots. I was more worried than I let on. Thank goodness Hailey was good at stalling, because it wasn’t several minutes until some people came down: Hailey, and a few of her friends. Again, I didn’t know anyone of them well.

She came down first, and I gave a quick thumbs up as Chase moved away from the pole. We got quick introductions, and almost immediately one of the girls noticed Chase’s toes. That’s when the laughter and jokes started. Since this isn’t the point of this site, I won’t get into the things people were saying to him, but let’s say it was a richly deserved embarrassment. Let’s just say Chase had a long, rough time. It was at least two hours before Hailey and I unlocked his bike for him.

We taught little twinkle toes a lesson on trying to 2-time us. It’s not as if Hailey and I got to be real close friends after that but we had something to laugh about, and we both enjoyed asking Chase about his toes on Monday. I said he took off the polish but didn’t prove it. But a stunt like that comes without a price, and boy did I pay one.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Nice story of revenge!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Fantastic story! Hope the price you paid wasn’t too too steep though!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic